The Ghost Wife

Started by Ket, April 21, 2012, 07:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ket

Image Inspiration

It was exactly one year ago that Chelsea was killed by a drunk driver. It was exactly one year ago that she left behind her husband of only three months and the life they were planning for themselves. But in that year, Chelsea hasn't forgotten her husband or the life they were supposed to have. And even though she's a ghost, she wants that life. She's spent a year becoming accustomed to her new incarnation, and now she's ready to...live.

But will her husband even know she's there? And if he does, will he want her back in his life?

----------

I'm looking for a partner to write the role of Chelsea's husband. I'd like to play out his reaction to  discovering her ghost in his life and where their relationship goes from there. Will he be glad to have his wife back, even though she's technically dead?  Or will he freak out and be unable to handle the pain of reliving her loss and break her heart?
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.