If I was invisible...

Started by LateNightKiss, July 25, 2011, 06:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

I'd suddenly feel very silly on the floor.. would stand, brush myself off.. then pounce but with hopes of a truce (now having forgived for the pink-stuff.. afterall she did help clean it off, even if reluctantly)..
*See Pillory*

Undeniable Sin

Would jump off my high perch to land with precision on his invisible back only to whisper in his ear " I would be willing to make a truce, or just cover you with purple this time if need be'
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Mordred

Truce or purple, wonders the newly invisible one. Shadow cards suddenly appear and he takes one from the center of the deck. Indecisive creature, he is. A card is taken. The answer is whispered through the air, into her pulse.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

I would drive you to the edge of tomorrow, just before that big yellow sun rises again.  >:)

Undeniable Sin

Would grab a piece of cardboard, and strart fanning, sending her hair flying every which way

Sybl

boegiboe

I would gently brush your hair back with my hand, look into those mesmerising orbs and kiss your delicious lips

Sybl

I would deliver fresh baked bread every morning with a red rose. Knock on your door, and watch the look on your face.

LateNightKiss

I would eat the bread before he got to even see it.  ;D
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

DJXTESX

I would bring LateNightKiss a little present, and after she opens it, I'd go out, get another one, and come back later with another. See her facial expressions with every gift being completely different.

LateNightKiss

(Aww!)

I'd put myself in a box, and when you open it, I'll shower you with kisses. You won't know what hit you!
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Undeniable Sin

Sybl

I could go anywhere unnoticed.

Undeniable Sin

I would put paint down so Sybl would walk through it, then I would follow the bright purple footprints to see where she wants to go unnoticed

Sybl

I would walk in circles and confuse you.

Mordred

I'd blow in your ear repeatedly (making a buzzing sound) to see how long before you started trying to swat the 'bug' away. :P
*See Pillory*

DJXTESX

I would drive an RC dodge viper around your house, and make you wonder how the heck its even driving on its on XD.

Sybl

I'd slip a picture under your door. At least you'd have a face. :P

Davina

I'd wait until just before sunrise and leave breakfast in bed for you.
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Sybl

I would leave you a poem that speaks of how wonderful you are.

ArtemisHighmore

If I was invisible I would spend all day teasing and pleasing you until you begged for more.

boegiboe

If I was invisible, I'd never leave your side.

Sybl

If I was invisible I would softly brush your hair.

Zaphod

If I was invisible, I'd gently poke that nose with my finger.

Sybl

If I was invisible I would hide all your clothes.