If I was invisible...

Started by LateNightKiss, July 25, 2011, 06:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undeniable Sin

If I were invisible, I would take my time checking out the body attached to that enchanting stare.
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

boegiboe

If I were invisible I'd kiss that sexy body of yours all over

Undeniable Sin

If I were invisible, I'd push the hair out of your face, so I could stare into your eyes

Sybl

I would hide that gizmo in your hand ;)

boegiboe

If I were invisible I would snuggle you to sleep every night

Sybl

If I were invisible I would sit with you every night, just so you weren't lonely

Undeniable Sin

If I were invisible, I would leave a single white rose at your feet every night.

boegiboe

If I were invisible I would stand close enough next to you that you could feel me brushing up against you, and say: "Don't mind me, I'm invisible"

Belle33

Awww, sweet!  Boe - your new avi is adorable. 

If I were invisible I'd brush the tip of my finger lightly over your nose just to watch you twitch.   It's socute when you do that.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Undeniable Sin

If I were invisible I would stick a rose down in the front of your blouse so you would be met with the sweet smell every time you lower your head

Mordred

If I were invisible, I'd very softly (so as not to raise your attention, not yet) slide little feathers down the sides of your bikini bottoms.. to see how many I could before you realized something was up (or down.. as the feathers may indeed cause those little strings to tug a bit). Yeah.. a new little experiment created by that adorable avi and a sleepy creature that needs his coffin.. I mean coffee!
*See Pillory*

Belle33

If I were invisible, I'd get close enough to lick a little blue of your finger... I like to think it might be butter cream icing and you just made naughty with a cake baker :P

Zaphod

I would whisper in your ear that I love you.

Belle33

Zaphod

I would take a seat next to her while she works and admire her energy.

Belle33

I'd pinch him for mentioning work.  *grins*

Zaphod

I'd nuzzle her neck and make her jump *grins*

Belle33

I'd follow Zaph around like a lovesick puppy

Zaphod

I'd sneak into her car and kiss her at every red light. :P

Belle33

*laughs* 

I'd sneak into the movies with Zaph and steal some of his popcorn.

Zaphod

I'd stand behind her in line for coffee and inhale the heady scent of Belle and coffee. Mmmm :P

Anesa

...I'd zap Belle and Zaphod with my cattle prod each time they would kiss one another, making them believe it was their lips that were "electrifying"!  ;P

Mordred

(in an attempt to be respectful to the rules of this establishment..below is the version edited for viewing upon this screen)

If I was invisible.. I'd do little nibbles on every lovely patch of skin that was available.. each time this lovely cowgirl moved to try to swat me away (for I'd also be doing a crazy little buzzing sound).. I'd take the opportunity to shift and tug away a bit more of her clothes (to free more skin, of course).. continuing this until my power of invisibility started to flicker.. then I'd shift into my shadow mode (invisible, only darker, much darker).. and yeahhh, I'd simply never stop. :)
*See Pillory*

Anesa

...I would somehow....someway....crawl inside that sexy chest....and tuck myself away next to that big heart, where it's strong beat would forever be in sync with mine, it's warmth always comforting and protecting me, and it's lifeblood always merged with mine.   Yeah... if I were invisible....

Mordred

I would somehow make a deal with whatever deity I could to let me freeze time.. keep that lovely presence inside.. yet also getting in there also (ok, paradox here but.. :P.. I care not!).. find this lovely girl and stay there forever.
*See Pillory*