News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Seeking long term partner(s) M/M & F/M only.

Started by Dabi, February 26, 2016, 03:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dabi

Please do not post here thank you, Personal message me instead Thank you  muchly.)
About me

If you have skype: Ghostandspirit@outlook.com For more faster results of communication and OOC.  (Please tell me your username and you are from here. )

I would prefer to RP on a thread as it's easier for me to keep track.

Hi there, my name is Eternal0snow92 You can call me Eternal or Snow. And I'm a 24 years old female.  I am generally looking for role players to pass the time in the evenings and to exercise my brain due to everything being electronic I worry a lot about losing the ability to form sentences.

I have been writing for nearly 10+ years now more so for a hobby writing poetry to unfinished manuscripts, enough to build a fort with. It has been a working progress since being Dyspraxic I have tendencies to get distracted, change my ideas A LOT. Some find it quirky and likable that I make silly grammar mistakes. Some find it annoying. Which makes it hard to find someone who is tolerant enough. People find it laughable and accuse me of not having English as a first language. Trust me hun I am through and through British 100%.  It has been a working progress though.! I do use spell check but please understand I am from England and words do spell differently from other countries.

I RP at about a high casual - advanced level and usually churn out around 3-5 paragraphs on average more if the muse and we connect as partners. I feel that is incredibly important when the writers are on the same page. In position I am versatile. I can play top, bottom. Switch, or if you know 'Seme' seke Uke.'  I try to avoid labels but if I have to be honest, I do prefer power bottom. Or Dominant Uke. As I'm crap at leading in bed if I'm truly honest. My characters will not make it easy for you to top. It's why I love battle for dominance. I love not knowing who will come crown king of the bed. Due to my in-experienced  in bed. (But if your willing to instruct through PM) I have no qualms being Seme.

I adore strong plots over sexy scenes. (Scandalous I know!) I love strong characters and compelling plots where the characters can really expand and develop. I love romance, hot steamy angry sex,  revenge and heart broken characters that need fixing. Characters that need that little bit of romance and forgiveness. I love imperfect, sweet angst that brings two characters together. If you like that then me and you will get along just swimmingly!  I love all fantasy, urban fantasy if your familiar with  Christine Feehan and J.R. Ward than you know what type of plots you'd get your teeth into.
Response time?

I can respond every day, until my job starts in a few weeks I'm waiting for a medical form to be done and I'll start my job as a bus driver. This has been destroying my muse like something awful. Waiting around for something that is completely out of your control and all you have to do is want to work. When that's not happening it completely takes all the attention away from the Rp's But now thing's are coming further into the light. I can proudly say my muse is back. However I can fully understand that you may not be able to respond to the RP every day I am extremely patient but don't take the piss. <3   If something is not working out by all means tell me we can figure out something new or completely cut ties. We're both adults.

Bare in mind I do check my PM every day/E-mails. And respond in the evening.

Dabi

What I can offer you as a partner:

- Someone that can respond daily, twice a week, once a week.
- Someone that likes to talk OOC. I like to get to know my partners.
- Someone that likes to discuss possible outcomes and routes we can take the RP.
- Someone that contributes to ideas. Not just says 'Whatever'
- Someone that can be versatile. Top/bottom/switch the works. Seme/Seke/Uke.
- Someone that doesn't mind male pregnancy (This doesn't have be a box ticked in your list of kinks.)
- Someone that doesn't mind building a world with me.
- Someone that will add characters and control them.

~What to expect me from a partner~

- Someone that can be versatile in positions. Although I do prefer Power bottoms, Dominant Ukes.-
- Someone that can give you something to work with I tend to churn out more than 5+ paragraphs.
- I love talking and discussing plots and characters.
- Someone that loves character development. And diversity.
- Someone that can respond every and be patient at the same time.
- Someone that loves to research before I plot. If I don't know something by all means suggest the worst thing I can do is say no. So by all means tell me what your kinks are who knows we might share them! =D
- Someone that will be honest with you and has good communication skills.
- Someone that loves to add to the plot and shares ideas.
- If you can be patient with my grammar issues. I can give you so much more.

Dabi

~Fandoms~

You can have the real characters or OC.

❤ Assassins creed.
❤ Assassin's Creed II,
❤ Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood,
❤ Assassin's Creed: Revelations,
❤ Assassins creed Embers.
❤ Assassin's Creed III,
❤ Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag,
❤ Assassin's Creed Rogue,
❤ Assassin's Creed Unity (Walk through only book)
❤ Assassin's Creed Syndicate (Walk through only/book)
❤ Black butler 1/2
❤ Black dagger brotherhood (J.R.Ward.
❤ Bleach,
❤ Dragonfury Novels.
❤ Dark series- Christine Feehan
❤ Grand theft auto V
❤ Lord of the rings,
❤  Midnight breed series.

Dabi

Pairings

- Student x Teacher,
- Mentor x Student,
- Philanthropist x Juvenile,
- Class President x Student Council Member,
- Ex-Boyfriend's Revenge,
- Popular Guy x New Kid In School,
- Librarian x Student,
- Nerd x Bad Boy, Bad Boy x Wallflower
- popular Guy x Anti-Social,
- Student x Student,
- Punk x Cross dresser,
- Punk x Wallflower,
- Doctor x Nurse,
-

- Vampire x Human,
- Vampire x hunter,
- Witch doctor x Human
-  Vampire x vampire,
- Elf x Dragon shifter,
- Shifter x Shifter,
-  Elf x Vampire,
- Greek god x Greek god,
- Greek god x human,
- Immortal x Immortal,
- Immortal x human,
- Immortal x Reincarnation,
- Ghost x human,
- Vampire x Werewolf
- Unicorn x Human
- Unicorn x hunter,
- Angel x Devil,
- Archangel Michael x Archangel Raphael, 
-  Demon Angel Hybrid x Demon,
- Demon x Elf,

-  Boss x Employee,
- Ex boyfriend x Ex boyfriend,
- Actor x Manager,
- Manager x Vocalist,
-  Boss x Employee,
- Boss x boss,

- Solider x Solider,
- Solider x Doctor
- Body guard x Doctor,
- Body guard x celebrity,
- Doctor x Doctor,
- Doctor x Patient,
- Therapist x Doctor,
- Therapist x Ex-patient.
- Doctor x Nurse,
- Police x Doctor,
- Witness protection program x Ex-criminal,
- Witness protection program x Old friend.

Dabi

Kinks ~

- Age play,  (10 years worth)
- Competition,
- Height differences,
- Broken characters,
-
- Weight differences,
- Weight gain,
- Male pregnancy/Risk of pregnancy,
- Pre-existing relationships,
- Vampires with emotional issues. Not like twilight,
- Shape shifters (Dragons)
- Stomach bulge,
- Feeding/Force feeding,
- Seme brought to his knees,
- Dominant Ukes and submissive seme's
- Biting,
- Dirty Talking,
- Story Driven,
- Forced Growth,
- Hair Pulling,
- Incest (brother x brother only)
- Yaoi,
- Twincest,
-

Dabi

℘ℒℴȶs
All plots/parts  can be negotiated and can be changed to your specific wants and desires.
☆All characters must remain 18+★

Dabi

Royal pain in the ass.

- Male pregnancy.
- looking for character 2.

Character 1 is the last pure-blood vampire. A.K.A. immortal. He's more warrior than someone that wanted to take place as king, sitting behind the desk was not his future. He didn't want to settle down, he didn't want to have young, or a wife by his side. Mainly because the breeding process is unstable and he  has yet to find a reason behind it.  Which is another pain to his head. Character 1 is also blind gradually he will lose his eyes sight,  through means unknown. And everyone is starting to treat him differently then before, putting him in bubble wrap forgetting he's a true fighter and wants to be with the brothers. But he insists he contribute to the war between immortals and vampires.

Character 2 is a human one is a cop that has been tagging on the recent crimes. Young women that has been taking in by what he suspects to be a vampire. The entire police force mocks him but he's dead certain that a vampire is behind the attacks. After a case got too personal he got rejected and now retired he's still plunders on to find out if it     truly was the case.  He never felt like he belonged anywhere, no on understood him to say the least. Suffering with PTSD with the cases he had witnessed. He finds comfort in the most unusual places.

Dabi

.-. Shine for me .-.

Character 1 is in love. In-fact he's been in love for a very long time but character 2 refuses to acknowledge it.  Prefers to hump everything else that has a pulse then console his sexual needs with him. Character 1 smokes because character 2 hates it. It's the only attention he gets when he's in arms in another bloke or doing stuff intentionally to hurt character 2 to make him at least pay attention. Finding comfort in a bottom of a glass instead of an arms he preferred to be closer to.

Character 2 loves character 1. Accept there's just one tiny problem. Okay A big one. He has trouble admitting he' gay. You would've thought after 300 years of living with character 1 in the same building feelings would kick and the idea of being gay wouldn't matter but being grilled that being gay isn't seen or herd of in the vampire community his family is ashamed of him and his father has NO issue of rubbing in his face. He tries to have sex with women to stop the feelings brewing inside of him trying so hard to desperately to cling to his family traditions but then when he gets his father's ring, so close to family acceptance he realizes that's not what he wants and it's not true love from his family he is receiving.

In-fact he realized he was being mocked and the ring that was very important to him, to show true man-hood of the family. He over herd his father was given it to his older brother who was less of a freak with odd colored eyes. In the end his father was just humoring his good nature.

Dabi

Beauty lies within

Character 1 is a human that works with suicidal hotline services. Because he has a passion to help those that in need. Those he works with say he's far too involved.  But quite frankly it keeps him alive been as death is around him constantly at home being at work, he feels like he's doing something with his life. Character 1 has a fear, a fear that he keeps locked within. Fearing it might resurface and claim his life as it has tried several times in his childhood. Character 1 has cancer and might be terminal. Being on his own home alone makes him think about the cancer frightened of it taking his own life like he watched his mother die of it. He thought it was free from the grip but it's look like it's been knocking at his door again coming back with vengeance.

Character 2 is a beautiful vampire, known for his modal-like appearance. Humans fall to his feet.  He has a legendary line of women some times more than 1 a night. The boys cheer him on. But deep down he has to have sex, or wear him self out to keep the beast at bay.  A terrible beast that is locked when he's at his most weakest point the beast can come out. It has no morals, no common sense and eats literally everything in it's path.  His fear is hurting those around him. Behind the beautiful eyes that captures woman's hearts, they can feel his cruel nature lurking just behind the surface.

Dabi

Shouldn't be this way.

Character 1 is a vampire, and a demi-god. Due to being the deity the vampire-culture's believed in son. With a psychotic father. Oh yeah his father wins father-of-the-year award hands down. Tried to castrate him right from an early age so he'd never be able to reproduce again. Luckily he's just got as safe as just scarring him. Some scars run deeper and left him completely fucked up. His hands, eyes were tattooed in the old language to make the females back off and make him look even more sinister looking. Warning those that he was truly witch-craft material. - Something to be feared off.

Character 2 is a cop a wash down late forties suffering with PSTD. Coming from a catholic family that deserted him because he was gay. His sister had a ran off with the wrong people and his greatest fears might come true. That he'd never find her. Which lead him to being a cop. To find and be reunited with her.  He always knew vampires existed not that no one believes him. But witnessing another attack meeting character 1 was a big surprise as the fucker got involved whilst character 2 was trying to protect it, it was the same man from his dreams.