PPG Interest check?

Started by Wolfy, November 14, 2010, 03:21:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xenolord

*Puts up a summoning portal.* Hey! Help me summon more people to chime in so we can start!

Ershin

Quote from: XenoLord on November 21, 2010, 09:08:26 PM
*Puts up a summoning portal.* Hey! Help me summon more people to chime in so we can start!
I seem to have been summoned! Quite liking the suggestion that Him would be involved in the relationship shenanihans in some way, to act as a distraction. It kind of jogs my memory back to antime when thenshow was on (and confirmed by looking at a wiki and YouTube) of the girls looking into their futures and seeing themselves preoccupied by their relationship with the RRB while a momster wrecks up the place in the background.

So yeah, the DIABOLICAL PLAN gets a thumbs up from me, for what it's worth.

Spell

Fine with me, as long as they look like the girls in Wolfy's first post instead of those huge heads. :P
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Empyrean

I like the diabolical plan. ^_^

Also, I had a thought that might tie into the plan. I was thinking that maybe Blossom might be getting a little tired of saving the day all the time if she's been fighting since she was a kid. Or maybe wondering if it's all worth it. Maybe HIM could use that. Or not. *shrug*

Hunter

Quote from: Ershin on November 22, 2010, 02:26:39 AM
I seem to have been summoned! Quite liking the suggestion that Him would be involved in the relationship shenanihans in some way, to act as a distraction. It kind of jogs my memory back to antime when thenshow was on (and confirmed by looking at a wiki and YouTube) of the girls looking into their futures and seeing themselves preoccupied by their relationship with the RRB while a momster wrecks up the place in the background.

So yeah, the DIABOLICAL PLAN gets a thumbs up from me, for what it's worth.

"There's a monster destroying the town."
"Can't help you, we're going to that new restaurant downtown."
"But..there's a monster destroying the town!"
"You have any idea how long it takes to get reservations?  Priorities!"

Empyrean

Wolfy

Of course it's continuing. o3o

Hunter

I do believe that we're waiting  for you to get the ball rolling.

Xenolord

*Cheering to a ball.* Roll! Roll! Roll! Roll! Roll!

Wolfy

I was actually thinking of having Xeno, or "him" start us off...O-o

Xenolord

*Still cheering the Ball.* Roll! Roll! Roll! Ro- Dang-nabbit! Why didn't you tell me!?

Want me to start off, then?

Wolfy

Xenolord

Ibuo, solano, somatza! *A New Thread appears.*

Ze ball. She is rolling. Yes?

Also, a note, as with Him in the cartoon series, I am doing his little two voice thing. This is his sweet, innocent feminine voice. And this is his ANGRY, deep voice!

Has fun!

Empyrean

Hunter