ForAlbion's Behind the Throne: A Twist on the Arranged Marriage. m/F

Started by ForAlbion, December 26, 2012, 05:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ForAlbion

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Behind The Throne   m/F 

A twist on the classic Arranged Marriage sort of plot. An Empire is at war, and in need of resources. To avoid being annexed, the king of a neighbouring kingdom brokers a quick marriage between his only daughter and one of the Emperor's younger sons. The princess is in her late twenties, a headstrong woman who's gotten used to being single and has no interest in becoming a quiet submissive wife for a foreign prince who she's never seen. When their envoy arrives in the capitol, however, she is surprised to find out that her betrothed is a boy of only seventeen, a little over ten years younger than her. The princess, hardly the sort to pine away in a tower waiting for marriage, is very sexually experienced by this point...and due to the boy's apparent nervousness near her he is not. Just before the marriage, news comes from the front--the eldest son has been killed in battle, leaving the prince next in line to the throne. The prince now has both a wife and a kingdom, and is thoroughly terrified at the concept of trying to control either.

The roleplay could take one of two directions at this point. On the one hand, the princess could twist the prince around her little finger, using sex to gain  power and influence in an attempt to eventually rule the empire.

The other option is that she genuinely likes the boy, and decides to take the role of a loving, although far from subservient, partner.

In either scenario, I'd like the relationship to be a D/s one. The first, naturally, would be more along the lines of a classic ice-queen femdom scenario, with a lot of teasing, humiliation, perhaps the Empress-to-be taking a few lovers from among the castle staff. In the second, the princess would be a much more nurturing domme, teaching the prince to let go of his bravado and sense of obligation and pride to the kingdom in order to please her. The final result might even be some sort of combination of the two--I'm not going to lie, this storyline is a little thin at points, and it'll take no small amount of discussion to build the world to everyone's satisfaction.

I would play the prince in this scenario, and I'm looking for someone to play the princess. While there's plenty of room for romance and political intrigue, I also tend to write stories with quite a bit of smut, so if that's not your idea of a good time, this may be a dealbreaker for you.

Possible kinks involved, depending on the scenario:

Teasing/orgasm denial, premature ejaculation/humiliation, cheating, footplay, breast/pussy/ass worship, pegging/prostate massage, snowballing, impregnation (after all, heirs must be sired)

One last note: the prince is a virgin, and he'll be played like one. Whether his inexperience is something to be mocked or nurtured, it's an important part of the character, and to be honest I don't think there are a lot of opportunities to explore this sort of theme within erotica, except as a brief intro before the male magically becomes a super-stud. If you dislike inexperienced or naive characters, this might not be your bag.

If you are interested, please send me a PM.