Breeding/impregnation focused rpg (F looking for M)

Started by Becca, July 20, 2018, 09:18:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Becca

I am currently craving a rpg focused primarily around impregnation and risk of pregnancy. It might include a dub-con or even initially non-con relationship, coercion or kidnapping.

Orgasm denial and forced orgasm would be a big plus in this story, and having my character be trained or groomed into wanting a life different from the one she was leading at the begining of the story, perhaps going from a career woman to a homemaker.

I'd love to explore subjects like traditional gender roles, relationship dynamics and twisted love, perhaps even including some kind of hypnosis or psychological manipulation.

I would like for the man my partner would play to be in some kind of position of power compared to my partner: a teacher, a boss, psychologist, even husband though this would have to be discussed at length. He could also be a big brother or another relative if someone is interested in adding incest to the mix.

I am leaving the plot particularly vague as to properly develop this concept into a proper story with a partner interested in the impregnation and breeding aspects.

Please do not post in this thread, but rather send me a PM!

Becca