News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Sarif (M for F) (Cyberpunk)

Started by ReanimateMagnus, December 19, 2014, 10:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReanimateMagnus

Plot: Freedom, a luxury for the ultra-rich. Earning more money in a day than the average person did in a lifetime. Of course he took the job. What he didn't count on was having to bring along a woman the entire time. Everything is never as easy as it seems, everything takes twice as long as you think. Upon getting to know the woman he finds out her side of the story. She doesn't want to be brought back. Caught in a pickle, or a rock in a hard place, whatever social metaphor your muse wishes to indulge into. Does he bring her back as the job requires him to, or does he fight the system and protect her because of some sort of chivalry or hopeless romantic feelings he has towards this female?

Setting:
Post Civil War II USA and/or Post WWIII Neo Tokyo. Technological advances, cybernetic enhancement, android security, flying hydro-electric vehicles, virtual reality/augmented reality, space elevator, cities are mostly skyscrapers at this point. This wouldn't have an alien element, but it could, just run it by me.

About my character: Served in the war, survived with moderate damage, given cybernetic enhancements by the government if he would continue to fight. Distinguished service and honorable discharge. Middle-Class, which due to the economic top heavy polarity he is treated as poor. Divorced. Quiet. Calm. Methodical. Muscular. Tall.

About your character: You could be either the damsel in distress type, bitchy ultralux girl, or whatever really, just send me a PM with your character description and we can go from there. I'm open to most ideas and character models. I find few ideas off limits. One of which would be the idea of her being his daughter. No thanks.

I'm open for discussion on anything being taken or added to/from the story.
Please don't post here, send me a PM.
My usual post length can be found in my recent posts.
Thank you for reading.