The Accursed Bloods - A were creature RP (Recruitment/OOC)

Started by SxyCowgirl, July 07, 2010, 11:30:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pandamonium

I apologize, everyone, for shirking my RP responsibilities. I've actually been in the process of moving, but that's really not the reason. I just haven't been feeling it and couldnt think of anything to write for a while. Sorry for the inconvenience 

Starlequin

It's cool, man. I think a lot of us have been out of out of touch, lately. Gods knows I have.
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

SxyCowgirl

So I put the first introduction to the head of the organization. What do you guys think?
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/
I've not had a chance to update it here as of yet.
Sorry for any delay in responses.
Real life is really rough right now.

JerichoMyers

IT SUCKS AND NO ONE LOVES YOU!!!! Nah, it kinda reminds me of one of those espionage movies. Oh, and I just sped things up, because I didn't want to make a big epic scene about it, Undercroft isn't really all that tough. :P

Starlequin

Looks good, Cowgirl. He's about as pissy as you'd expect a genocidal asshole to be, lol.

SxyCowgirl

Quote from: JerichoMyers on July 31, 2010, 05:37:17 PM
IT SUCKS AND NO ONE LOVES YOU!!!! Nah, it kinda reminds me of one of those espionage movies. Oh, and I just sped things up, because I didn't want to make a big epic scene about it, Undercroft isn't really all that tough. :P

Very nice. I like it. :D

Quote from: Starlequin on July 31, 2010, 07:59:11 PM
Looks good, Cowgirl. He's about as pissy as you'd expect a genocidal asshole to be, lol.

Perfect. Glad to hear my villains are as bad as ever.
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/

Petrosity

I very much like our villian. ^^ He's all sorts of creepy and crazy. Very awesome.

Also, I was curious if anyone's heard from Eternity? Is she still playing in this?
O/O's Updated 7/31/13 & A'n'A

SxyCowgirl

Quote from: Petrosity on August 03, 2010, 02:34:50 AM
I very much like our villian. ^^ He's all sorts of creepy and crazy. Very awesome.

Also, I was curious if anyone's heard from Eternity? Is she still playing in this?

I do not know. I hope she is still playing. I'll bet she's just busy. :)

Petrosity

Oh. This just got terribly interesting. xD Mr. Valentine may getting Vye's hands all dirty. Awesome. She so needs to be shown the real world. Hehehe. :]

I'm just waiting for Kaizen to post, because if half the party goes one way, might as well follow.

JerichoMyers

I'm waiting on everyone else to post... Yea, I know I don't have to but I am.

Petrosity

Hey Pandamonium and Eternity, there's an opening in the story if you wanted to jump back in. :]

Petrosity

Starlequin

Not too shabby here. Saw Scott Pilgrim, slept about 34 hours, burnt a lasagna, only had to deal with one maternal meltdown. Yours?

JerichoMyers

I found out teenagers are attracted to creating problems and made peace with my mother.

Petrosity

Besides my hamster dying, it was pretty good. ^^;;; He was old, but it was kinda sad. His cage mate is all sorts of confused. Played DnD with some friends and saw Inception. Not bad movie.

JerichoMyers

Ouch; I know how you feel, felt the some way when my genie pig died. I remember when I played DnD with my friend Cordell, I was a level 16 Goblin Ranger. :)

Petrosity

We completed the DnD Campaign. We were like level 17. I was a bard. xD Lol. And, I was useful to boot! My stats could make a monk blush. It was a lot of fun. -- I think a goblin would be fun to play. >] Especially with 'em being so naughty.

JerichoMyers

We never had a direct quest, we just played and the DM made it up as we went. Everyone was so much tougher, but it was still fun.
Imagine, a Goblin Bard. Lolz

Petrosity

Dude. That is so wrong. Tempting. xD The goblin make a lyre out of something killed recently, strings tied to the ribs. Awesome. xD

SxyCowgirl

Hey gous sorry for such a huge delay. School restarted again recently and I'm trying to keep myself from obsessing over stuff on the computer.....seeing as it's what got me in trouble last year........so yeah. I'll try to post soon, but I can't make any promises. Sorry.

Petrosity

JerichoMyers

-sigh- Eh, I can wait while you rock the school world.

Petrosity

Moving sucks so bad... ><; Should be done this weekend.

JerichoMyers

Hehe, I just got down moving my mom into the country. You moving into the city or country?

Bubbles

I can still join this..? hihi ^^

Username:Bubbles
Character Name: Diane
Height:5'55''
Weight: 120 lbs
Accursed Creature: Panther
Appearance: 5'55'' with long, brown hair and beautiful emerald eyes.

http://img713.imageshack.us/i/1027adelapopescu.jpg/

Personality: is a timid girl, rather hesitant in many situation and when she panics a lot just makes a run for it.Due this side of her, she does not have many friends and it's hard on that way.Diane is yet a kind person, likes to help others even though she gets mostly embarrassed in many  life situations, she really is struggling to get over her fears and to become a more confident person.Diane has more like a mysterious aura and doesn't talk very much..

History:Diane since was a child, was afraid of darkness and her father didn't helped her at all with that.He used to scare her a lot and that only deepen her fear towards dark places and heavy, silent night.However, at the age of 10 for the first time took the form of Panther, when some kids from the neighborhood scared her and she just ran from there, turning on the way in Panther form.At first she couldn't believe her eyes and tried to seek an answer in all that, considering a gift she thought that maybe it was a good opportunity to hide her true self, behind the black and mysterious feline.
Years passing by after that, Diane found a job at the local Book store, finding herself more calm and enthusiastic in controlling her power by reading books and getting lost into the stories.She always thought, books are a very good way to detach yourself from the real world and creature your own as you get to understand the deepth of the words and how powerful and meaningful they can be.

Other: she likes sweets and to watch he sunsets from up the hills.Diane also wear glasses to make her look more serious and hides her defects..

A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.