Pokemon

Started by Katrina, October 24, 2013, 11:48:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katrina

I got that craving again to do a pokemon rp.  I have several ideas running through my head.

1.  Anna has been on a journey to see the world when she makes her way to Pallet Town.  Its mating season for the pokemon and on her way to town she stumbles upon several different couples in the act of mating.  She wonders what these strange creatures are and pauses to watch.  A male pokemon pounces her and attempts to mate with her.  The pokemon can be of your choosing and he manages to be successful.  When he's finished, he's captured by a member of Team Rocket, who decides to capture Anna as well, and use her to help him capture other pokemons and to satisfy his pokemon's needs as well as his own.

2. Jessie and her trusted Charmander have been traveling for awhile now.  She has this amazing ability that allows her to understand him.  While she is his trainer, he soon becomes stronger than she can control and he then begins to control and train her.

3. Abigail meets (name of your choice) while training her first pokemon.  You are the experienced trainer and are struck by Abigail's beauty.  You decide to take her under your wing and the two wind up falling for each other and thus begins their adventures.