RP Ideas (F looking for M)

Started by Axenia, June 24, 2011, 02:35:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axenia

Hi I'm still pretty new at this, but there are some Ideas that I have thought about for a while. if you are interested the PM me.

The Vikings attack
I am the daughter of the Viking chief, one day we get attacked by a more powerful chief and his warriors. We try to fight back, when my father is wounded I grab a sword to defend him, but I am no match to a warrior. After our town has fallen into the hands of the other chief, I get taken as a slave, forced to give in to my masters every desire. I fight back, and try to run at the first chance I get when returning to his town.

Pirates
My father is a wealthy explorer who likes to travel the world, I usually joins him as an assistant. But it is not safe for a woman to be alone at sea with over 50 men, so my father forces me to dress as a boy. One day our ship gets attacked by pirates. Those still alive after the attack is taken as prisoners, and given the choice to join the pirates or suffer the fate of the others. I choose to join them, all the time trying to hide that I am a women, afraid of what might happen if the Captain finds out.

Axenia

I have a few new ideas.

I'm the daughter of a very wealthy businessman. I get kidnapped while on vacation and held for ransom. The kidnappers are everything but nice to me, filming me in humiliating circumstances and sending it to my father.

Another one is a highschool romance. I'm the geeky girl who doesn't fit in, you are the popular boy with tons of friends.

if anyone is interrested then PM me and we can work out the details together