Sister Comes Back To Town [VAN] (F required)

Started by Doktor Sleepless, April 01, 2009, 10:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Sleepless

I had one RP go belly up, but I'm still interested in the idea. A girl in her early 20s comes back to town after being away for college, and meets up with her 16 year old brother... and well, stuff happens.... See the start of the story here and PM me if interested, and we'll rework that into our own.

traci80

It went 'belly up' because you played the character the opposite of what we had agreed on.

Doktor Sleepless

Not really. But that's not the point, I'm sorry you didn't like how I played it, but that doesn't stop me from looking for another player to do this. It's obvious you don't like my playing style, but please refrain from trying to sabotage my search for another partner.

traci80

Tsenta

Y'know if you don't like him using your posts you can just go back and delete them, traci..
There ain't no rest for the wicked.

[Sic Semper Tyrannis - "Thus always to tyrants"] - Marcus Junius Brutus The Younger.

traci80

You can't remove the first post of a thread.

Tsenta

Is it your thread? If so you could as a god/goddess to delete it....
There ain't no rest for the wicked.

[Sic Semper Tyrannis - "Thus always to tyrants"] - Marcus Junius Brutus The Younger.

Caeli

As a general rule, gods and goddesses do not simply "delete" roleplaying threads without good reason - it's against our policies to do so.

Disputes between members are to be taken care of privately. If you cannot resolve it privately, then you have other avenues of action besides fighting it out in a forum thread.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Doktor Sleepless

I have no dispute with her; I'm just sorry she didn't like my playstyle, and feel like she had no reason to insult me.

traci80

So he is allowed to use my post to advertise for another role play scene? I'm going to start doing that.

Caeli

Quote from: Caeli on April 02, 2009, 02:38:43 AMDisputes between members are to be taken care of privately. If you cannot resolve it privately, then you have other avenues of action besides fighting it out in a forum thread.

I quote this for emphasis.

Regardless of who has a problem with who, a forum thread is NOT the place for this type of behavior.

Please do not make me repeat myself.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs