Rp Request -Plots inside!-

Started by maki, February 25, 2016, 10:02:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maki

Hey everyone! So I'm looking for lots of plot centered roleplays that really focus on the story. Below are my current cravings, listed in the order of which I'm craving the most. There's not a lot to these, but that's because I like developing plots with the people I'm going to roleplay with. I'm mainly looking for one on one's, but won't mind doing a group roleplay if enough people are interested. I also don't mind thing's getting a little more "adult" in the future. Romance is fun, as is sex, so I'm open to that. I don't mind cussing or gore that much.
If you're interested, just let me know!

Supernatural and Transformers Crossover
It's pretty much what it sounds like. The Impala is an alien, specifically a Transformer. Lets mess with canon and see how it help the Winchesters in their never ending war.

I do have a character for the Impala already named Bandit. I'd really like to play her as my other rp partners fell off the face of the earth. I don't mind playing one of the Winchesters, or anyone else. I have seen halfway through season 6, don't ask when I'll be watching more. I do know a lot about Transformers and you don't really need to know a lot since the Winchesters are gonna be learning about the Transformers as our rp goes.

The Lady of the Land
A warlord has been prowling through the country, conquering kingdoms as he goes. There doesn't seem to be an end to his tyranny, until he comes to a city with a great wall and so many surprises inside. It seemed easy to break down the front gate and they felt it'd be an easy victory, until they got further inside.
All of the people were trained in one way or another. Even the women. It seemed that the prettier the woman, the more deadly she was. Will they make it out alive or will their blood stain the streets?

The Witches Down the Way
There's a couple different versions of this. I mostly want to use m 2 OC's.
1) Life has always been interesting. Things move by themselves, cold spots everywhere. Full moons seem to cause havoc across the city. Then two sisters move in down the street and things start to get really weird.
2) You've just moved into your first apartment, fresh out of college and ready to conquer the world. Your neighbors don't seem to welcoming, actually most don't seem to be younger than 60. You end up meeting twin sisters who live across the hall that are around your age. They seem normal, until claims of a ghost start going around.
3) A Supernatual-esque rp. Basically it's you hunting creatures that go bump in the night. You meet the witches on a hunt one time and find that not all witches make deals with demons anf try to kill everyone they meet.

Falling from Heaven to Hell
Fallen angels are more uncommon than angels on Earth. What's even more rare if for a fallen angel to partner with a demon on a quest for revenge against those who still have wings. The fallen angel joins the demon in it's tyrant across the country, destroying villages and claiming souls as they go. All the while, finding more ways to get back at those upstairs. Do they succeed in revenge? Get stopped by hunters? Or fall in love and do something really stupid?

The Demon and the Half Blind Girl
(You're gonna have to really convince me to do this one.) A demon and a mortal fall in love over time. The mortal is a member of a nomadic clan and considered blind. If it were modern times, contacts or thick glasses would fix their vision, but that technology doesn't exist so the mortal lives in a very blurred together world.
We can either go with an arranged marriage. Say the clan marries off the blind person in order to get protection from the demon.
Or we can say the two constantly run into each other at different times.
Or the demon rescues the mortal from almost dying.

Ignavus

Don't know if you are still looking for any of these plots but figured I'd throw my hat in. Would be more interested in Falling from Heaven to Hell, or The Demon and the Half Blind Girl. I have a demon character that I am fond of that would likely work well in either of these plots. The demon is devoid of the ability to use any magic due to runes carved in his flesh in the tongue of demons so ancient the vast majority of his kind couldn't even read it, in return he has a magic sword that steals the souls of all those he kills adding their strength, speed and fortitude to his own making him an impressive physical specimen by near any standard. As an added bonus for this character if he makes a contract/becomes bound to any magically inclined being he can allow them access to the well of souls he has collected to use as fuel for their own magic.

I am also interested in The Witches plot. I don't have any pre-established characters for the supernatural fandom. I do have two I had been working on in the off chance I found a supernatural plot I wanted to get in on and would love to throw one of em in with you. The first is a normal human, descendant of one of the men of letters, well versed on the evils that plague the world, but avoids going hunting wherever possible. Instead he acts as a wayhouse, supplier and knowledge store for other hunters. The other character is formerly human who was experimenting with necromancy and temporal magic during the early tenth century and in his studies managed to make himself effectively immortal as any time his body ages or becomes injured it reverts to a time before the damage occurred. He uses his abilities to help take care of the evils that plague the world but usually only intervenes in the most dangerous of circumstances, because he has found that use of his powers can have drastic consequences.

maki

I like those both, but I'm really in the mood to play the angel character I've been developing and your demon sounds like a lot of fun.

Ignavus

Alrighty than sounds good to me. Wanna hash out anymore details or do you wanna wing it and see where the plot takes us?

maki

Lets see where the plot takes us

Ignavus

Alright sounds good. Let me know when/where you get it up?

maki

Would you like to make another forum and we can go from there?