THE DARK RIDE (Interest Check and Outline)

Started by PoisonousKitty, January 20, 2013, 01:41:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoisonousKitty

When people think of the words; horror, disgrace, terror, death, gore and blood they think of a genre that would never come into the realm of reality. Murder is common, Death is a reality all must face, but the terror’s which follow people throughout their life in this realm we call reality, are much darker than anyone could have imagined. A child born of a drug addict, manipulated and misguided long lost of her sanity, began her life within the walls of an asylum, until adopted out into a family who ran with the carnival. There she was tossed into the world of freaks, geeks and mutation. The man who raised her from the young age of five never could have imagined though that his beautiful young daughter would become known as a slasher, venomous and void of almost all emotion.

Twenty years later the child is now the age of 25, seemingly smart, devious and a drop dead ringer. She works a mix of acrobatics within the circus end of the carnival, however her favorite place to venture is where her elder brother works; the Dark Ride. They are known for gore, decaptation and fear, something this young woman knows much of. She likes to go through the ride at night fix up or change things to make them scarier something her brother , nor father would have ever imagined would soon turn into what she would call a fun massacre.

The college students of West View University are soon to go on Spring Break, unbenounced to a handful of them they will end up walking into their own worst nightmare. The Carnival is coming into town and some have decided it would be a trip to take sometime to go visit this supposed freaky circus and horror show’s. You and your friends are some of these guests, or should I say Victims of the beautiful young woman who know’s no bounds into the horror and terror of the mind and innards of your body.

WELCOME TO THE RIDE OF YOUR LIFE!
WELCOME TO THE DARK RIDE!

Character list:

•   Arizelia  - 25 – Devious Sociopath – Played By Poisonouskitty
•   Jameson – 30 – Ari’s older brother/runs the dark ride –  Reserved Sessha
•   Victor – 52 – Ari’s father/helps run some of the rides and games of the circus – NPC (I'll throw him in here and there in the plottage where needed) (unless someone chooses to take him on)
•   College Student  #1 - Jessica Moreland - 22 - Played By TanaSilver
•   College Student  #2 - Reserved - Sanai
•   College Student  #3 - Peter Morrison - 21 - Played By Darrow Huck
•   College Student  #4 - Tom Riley -  22 - Played By Desirous
•   College Student  #5 - James Fields - 20 - Played By Apygoos
*  College Student # 6 - NEEDED FEMALE

Character Outline:

Name:
Sexuality:
On’s/Off’s:
Year: (if a college student)
Personality:
History:  (just give us a simple idea)

Sanai

What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

TanaSilver

Awesomely twisted story idea :) Here is my character concept for one of the college students. I wouldn't mind if she became the boyfriend to one of the other students.

Name: Jessica Moreland

Description:

Sexuality: Straight, but bi-curious

On’s/Off’s: Somewhat submissive, likes dominant guys. Sexually, will try just about anything once.

Year: 3rd year of college

Personality: Jessica is a bubbly, happy type of person. She's smarter than she seems, although not that much smarter. She likes to have fun, which is reflected in her not-so-stellar grade point average. She comes from a family with money, so she tends to take comfort for granted. She expects to be treated well by others and can lose her cool quickly when she is not.

History:  Jessica has lead a charmed life so far, growing up in wealth, born with natural beauty, and rarely having to worry about much. She has a soft spot for children, and has a younger brother with a serious speech disorder, so she is majoring in Child Development in college in the hopes of working with children some day who have speech problems. Thanks to her advantages in life, things usually come her way easily, a fact she doesn't always appreciate is not true for most people.
O/O

Darrow Huck

This sounds interesting. I'd like to play a football player on the college team who doesn't like playing that much, but needs the scholarship.

Sessha

I think I'd like to play the part of Jameson.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

PoisonousKitty

All of the above sounds amazing everyone. Can't wait to see the outline's for your characters :) I'm going to get Ari's profile up soon and Sessha if your going to play Jameson I would love to discuss any idea's you'd like via plottage for the brother and sister :)

TanaSilver

This looks like it's shaping up nicely :)

Since the college students are all friends, I'd be open to discussing what any of the relationships and connections are between them. Jessica could be someone's girlfriend, or sister, or best friend, etc. Maybe it would be cool if there was some antipathy between some of them too or a recent argument or something, I dunno. I'm open to anything.
O/O

Desirous

This sounds really interesting . I`m interested in playing one of the college student.

TanaSilver, yes it makes alot of sense  :-)

PoisonousKitty

Updated so far :)

Name: Arinecro
Description:

Sexuality: Bi-sexual
On’s/Off’s: Switch, Doggie - ON's ----- Watersports, death and Beastiality - OFF's
Year: None lol

Personality:

When it comes to Arinecro you have one twisted personality. This young woman known as a drop dead ringer throughout her years, has attracted the attention of many people who come to see the circus, however with her personality issues has never kept one around very long. She is manipulative, deceptive and hard to get along with unless you know her from the inside out much like her family does. With the emotional issues that she has it's been known that the main people she keeps close are her brother who works in the ride that she adores more than anything and her father who works the in's and out's of many of the rides as well as games of the circus.

History: 

Born in the asylum to a drug addicted young teenager, Ari spent the first five years of her life within the asylum. Messed up in the head from some of the clients within the asylum along with many of the doctors, it was a wonder when the law finally caught up with the asylum that there even was much left to the young woman. Adopted out to a thirty two year old carnival worker and his young son the young woman was considered a special needs child, though at times it was very hard to see the reasonings this was given.

Her father grew up treating the child like any other one, teaching her many arts; from writing, drawing and dancing, however the biggest thing that took control of the young girl's life was acrobatics. She loved the different ways you could twist and turn a body making it manipulate not only the person's mind's, but also the whole reasoning behind their own body. After a while however while searching the carnival not only did the acrobatics take affect, but the art of The Dark Ride also took affect of this young woman. She now wanders the Dark Ride at night helping her brother out with kinks that seem to be keeping children and adults alike from being scared. Some of these things that she is slowly becoming accustomed to changing however will soon become deadly for the College Students about to enter the carnival's inner walls.

Sessha

Sure that's fine Poisonous. I'd be happy to dicuss plot and stuff with you.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

apygoos

Darrow Huck

Name: Peter Morrison
Sex: Male
Orientation: Straight
Bio: Peter was always an athletic kid. His parents pushed him into football, which he played throughout middleschool. In highschool he was a star player, enough so to get himself into college on an athletic scholarship. By that time he had grown bored of the game, but he wanted badly to study anthropology and his grades in highschool weren't good enough to get him into the college he wanted without the scholarship.

It wasn't out of lack of effort, either. Peter had always tried hard, but found academics challenging and did poorly in many subjects. Football was also a big part of his social status, and he always feared that without it he'd go mostly unnoticed.

Now in college, Peter has to struggle to keep up, even with tutors.

PoisonousKitty

Marvelous :) now as soon as we get the outlines thrown up and one more person to play the father we can get going :) If nothing else I might be able to use the father as a NPC and throw in one more College student if someone would prefer.

Darrow Huck

PoisonousKitty

ok ill do that then. Switch out the father for another female, lets see if we can find someone who will take her :) I'm even up for a guy to play female if they feel comfortable.

apygoos

i could make up a female if you like kitty :)

Sanai

What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

PoisonousKitty

That would be great apygoos and glad to hear from you again sanai :) can't wait to see everyone's character outline :)

Desirous

I`ll post in my character details in a few hours time  :-)

TanaSilver

Remember to keep your hands and feet in the ride at all times, and no flash photography.

:) Sorry, couldn't resist :)
O/O

PoisonousKitty

Lol nice comment Tana :) as for everything else I hope everyone's characters are coming along well :D

Desirous

My apologies for the late profile entry, but here it  :-)

Name: Tom Riley

Sexuality: Bisexual

Year: 3rd year in college

Description:

Personality: Coming from a rich family background, Tom is a fun loving guy who loves to explore new different things in life. He is generally a very friendly natured guy but there are times when he can be a really pompous bastard, something he has inherited from his mother who taught him from the very young age that people like them deserves all the best things in life.

History: His family owns a huge retail business and he is expected to take care of the business once he finishes his studies. He`s doing a major in finance so that the knowledge acquired helps him dealing with business matters. Met Jessica Moreland in the year at college and since then they`ve been a couple. Coming from a similar life style helped them to understand another and their friends often tell them that they are made for each other considering their wicked nature.

PoisonousKitty

So we just have Apygoos and Sanai were waiting on, possibly another college female if we can accomplish it :D Way to go guys loving the characters and can't wait to see where this all goes :)

subrob99

Interested in playing the last female spot. Will put up a character today.

PoisonousKitty

Love seeing the interest here. Can't wait for our remaining character sheets :)