Too Many Queens (Fantasy, still open for Female Characters)

Started by LD, November 12, 2017, 10:34:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LD

So I normally only play female characters but I've decided to branch out.  In this roleplay I'll be playing the one male, but I don't want it to be a standard harem power fantasy.  Rather, my character, a prince, is a pawn in his own way, although trying to fulfill his duty.

Setup: A continent once devastated by warfare has settled on a unique inheritance system in order to maintain the peace.  Every generation, the heir to the throne takes a wife from each of the previously independent kingdom's ruling dynasties.  Regardless of who is married first or the order in which their children are born, each has an equal chance of their child being the new ruler--as they are all tested by religious orders for their suitability and then elected by a "parliament" of the extended ruling families (who by now are all relatives--despite being orcs, drow, halflings, dwarves, etc). 

I want to give you as much choice as possible for your character, however I don't want anthros or real faceclaims--please just use fantasy artwork.  Most of them would be some kind of princess or other noble, of course, but you could be creative if you like--maybe a small hamlet that was independent before the wars simply elects a woman to be sent.  Or maybe you're an orc or drow chosen because she was the strongest warrior! 

In a way, all the players are rivals.  Each would want to bear a child that would be the next ruler.  But they will all know that the child will be chosen on its own merits, of course.  Furthermore, once married, they are bound to the prince and his wives serve as his bodyguard, and the primary members of his household--so in battle they would surround him and at court they attend and advise him.

I also have some ideas for a few characters besides the prince's wives.  For example, the Queen Mother--my character's mom could perhaps be the real power behind the throne in the kingdom for now, and is seeking to exert her will after the current king dies (I see him as older and perhaps not around for much longer) by controlling, even seducing her son.  He could also have a sister that sees no reason for herself to be disqualified.  I'd love for someone to volunteer to play either

My character's appearance will be voted on once we've settled on a decent sized group.  I'll be gathering artwork I like for him and you can vote between those pics as well as offer your own nominations.

Feel free to ask any questions you like.  Kinks are adjustable based on each player's.  For the sake of not leaving people with nothing to do I think there would be one thread for the overarching story and perhaps each woman could have her own thread for private events between them and the prince.

Please provide:
Character Name
Appearance (art, not photo)
Background
Personality
Goals, ambitions: Does your character simply want to make sure her own people are well protected in the kingdom?  Does she hope to fall in love?  Or maybe she wants to wind the prince around her finger and become the defacto ruler of all?
Kinks you'd like to pursue

You can play as many characters as you want.

Threads:
Character Sheets: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=278343.0
OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=278342.0
Main Story: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=278341.0
Wives Only: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=278415.0
Auren's Bechambers: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=278637.0
Cima's Bedchambers: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=279522.0

DrLovegood

I am interested in playing the prince's sister, I would really like to work on this character alongside you LD. I imagine her having a competitive but affectionate relationship with her brother , but feels increasingly conflicted over wanting to be considered a serious candidate for leadership.

But also am considering playing the half elf Mayors daughter of a small farming nation. This girl I imagine being quiet, graceful, but a little simple, sweet, guliiable, faithful , hardworking...ya know...not very regal but well loved by her rural people.

LD

Quote from: DrLovegood on November 13, 2017, 06:17:05 PM
I am interested in playing the prince's sister, I would really like to work on this character alongside you LD. I imagine her having a competitive but affectionate relationship with her brother , but feels increasingly conflicted over wanting to be considered a serious candidate for leadership.

But also am considering playing the half elf Mayors daughter of a small farming nation. This girl I imagine being quiet, graceful, but a little simple, sweet, guliiable, faithful , hardworking...ya know...not very regal but well loved by her rural people.

You're free to play both! And keep in mind there are plenty of royals due to this marriage system, so she can be a half sister if you want to give her a much different appearance (but does that make the incest kink work less?).  As for the other... Sounds like she may be the good-hearted girl next door of the group.

Juliette

I would be interested in playing a female wife! She could be from a harsh background, but she would have gained enough strength to become a General of her country's army over time. Because she was not only strong, but beautiful would be the reason why she was chosen. The land she would represent could be more desert/dry than anything else, but could still have its rare spices.

Or something similar to that!

;D
"I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body, and fire is my blood. I have created over a thousand blades."
"Unknown to death. Nor known to life. Have withstood pain to create many weapons. Yet those hands will never hold anything."

LD

Quote from: Juliette on November 14, 2017, 04:23:35 AM
I would be interested in playing a female wife! She could be from a harsh background, but she would have gained enough strength to become a General of her country's army over time. Because she was not only strong, but beautiful would be the reason why she was chosen. The land she would represent could be more desert/dry than anything else, but could still have its rare spices.

Or something similar to that!

;D

Sounds great!  Let me know if you want help picking out some art to represent her.  Are you thinking she's tall and muscular, or rather strong just due to skill and strategy?  Also, is she going to be human or a fantasy race?

pdragon

this seems like it could be fun, I'd be interested in making a wife for this.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

LD

Quote from: pdragon on November 14, 2017, 09:42:07 AM
this seems like it could be fun, I'd be interested in m itaking a wife for this.

Awesome!  Go ahead and make a character!

JoanieSappho

I also have interest, although I'll need time to settle on a character and make her.
Just to be clear, my wife is going to be at least as interested in the other wives as the prince.

LD

Quote from: JoanieSappho on November 14, 2017, 02:24:26 PM
I also have interest, although I'll need time to settle on a character and make her.
Just to be clear, my wife is going to be at least as interested in the other wives as the prince.

Sounds like he'll be learning some valuable lessons about open mindedness.  Let me know if you want any input!

pdragon

Name: Odel The White
Appearance: Being a dragon halfbreed Odel has the figure of a mostly human woman, with patches of scales and fur adorning her body in various places. She has a long tail and ridge-like horns growing from her forehead. Her skin is pale as porcelain, with snowy white hair framing her beautiful face, giving her a dignified yet slightly wild look. However the most immediately eye catching thing about her isn't her draconic features, but her size, her draconic blood causing her to stand at around 10 feet tall, towering over most other races (size comparison for reference).

extra image - extra image - extra image - extra image - extra image

Background: Odel is the princess of one of the land's most noble and ferocious races, the dragons. Sadly they are also the closest to extinction. When the lands were still divided and wars raged between the different races, the dragons were feared above all for their incredible power. However it was because of this fear and power that they were also the most often opposed, with even enemy kingdoms often uniting just to fight against them across history. Over many centuries of almost constant battles with little in the way of allies, the dragons were slowly hunted down to the brink of extinction. They would have been completely destroyed too, had the human kingdom not unified the lands and decided to finally bring them into the fold as well. And with no other hope of survival the dragons submitted to the king's rule.

However when it was decided that the king would take a bride from each kingdom, this proved to be..."problematic" for the dragons in particular, as their massive, inhuman forms did not exactly appeal to the king's tastes. As such it was decided that the dragons would have two generations to breed a more "compatible" heir, and Odel is the result of said decree, having enough human mixed into her lineage to be considered weddable. While this makes her a significant figure in dragon society, the bridge between themselves and the other races of the world, her existence is also decried by some. Some see her as a mark of shame, an embodiment of the dragons' submission to inferior races, others see her as an abomination, a perversion of nature, too human to be a dragon, yet too dragon to be human. Even Odel herself sometimes hates her own form, wishing she could have been born as a true dragon.

Despite this she still takes great pride in her heritage and her people, and fulfills her duty as the prince's wife so that she can provide for them and keep them protected. After all few laws are made in favor of the dragons, her own creation an example of how they are oppressed and manipulated, and she looks to change this through her union with the prince.

Personality:A composed, demure, but very kind individual. She has an air of nobility and majestic beauty about her, well fitting to her draconic blood, with a burning passions simmering just below the surface. Given her size and power she is very conscious of herself, and tries to project a calm, gentle demeanor to combat her intimidating appearance. Of course this can sometimes be seen as frailty or weakness by others, which is far from the case, as she is quite intelligent and very strong willed. While she is known for having great patience, she can be terrifying when angered, having all the ferocity of a dragon

Goals, ambitions: To ensure the last of her people are well protected

Kinks: moderate size play (obviously), group sex, teasing, foreplay, public sex, petplay, females and males

Request Thread

JoanieSappho

pdragon, why do you keep hitting my kinks?

I'm guessing that someone around five foot would be within the acceptable sizefun range for her?

pdragon

Well at 10 foot tall I doubt there's any height you could make your character that wouldn't be in size play range  :P she's gonna dwarf you regardless.

Request Thread

LD

Wow!  Home run out of the gate.  I almost feel like we need a halfling or goblin wife now so the Prince can get whiplash trying to deal with the two of them at once.  Maybe someone like InCase's Alfie?

Anna Katrine

Putting my interest down as well. Initial idea is a high priestess from a very religious country, with her and her followers believing that she was chosen by a divine power to carry the next king. Not sure on a race yet but if she is human there could be some hostility towards other races. Untill of course she learns to see the beauty in all life :)

LD

Quote from: Anna Katrine on November 14, 2017, 04:41:06 PM
Putting my interest down as well. Initial idea is a high priestess from a very religious country, with her and her followers believing that she was chosen by a divine power to carry the next king. Not sure on a race yet but if she is human there could be some hostility towards other races. Untill of course she learns to see the beauty in all life :)

Honestly that would work well with any race.  But perhaps humans, drow, and elves moreso.  So maybe just go with whatever art strikes you as "the one?"

Juliette

Quote from: LD on November 14, 2017, 05:18:43 AM
Sounds great!  Let me know if you want help picking out some art to represent her.  Are you thinking she's tall and muscular, or rather strong just due to skill and strategy?  Also, is she going to be human or a fantasy race?

I would say strong due to skill, and strategy! She'd has a 5'7 height however, and would be human/Elf. Her background would be of her father being an elf and her mother being human if thats okay with you.

I have a picture in mind however, but thank you!
"I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body, and fire is my blood. I have created over a thousand blades."
"Unknown to death. Nor known to life. Have withstood pain to create many weapons. Yet those hands will never hold anything."

LD

Quote from: Juliette on November 14, 2017, 09:49:05 PM
I would say strong due to skill, and strategy! She'd has a 5'7 height however, and would be human/Elf. Her background would be of her father being an elf and her mother being human if thats okay with you.

I have a picture in mind however, but thank you!

All fine with me of course! Sounds like the only thing left to do is post her. :)

JoanieSappho

Quote from: LD on November 14, 2017, 04:13:03 PM
Wow!  Home run out of the gate.  I almost feel like we need a halfling or goblin wife now so the Prince can get whiplash trying to deal with the two of them at once.  Maybe someone like InCase's Alfie?

I was thinking that, but then I've made small characters before and people were then suddenly not as fine with short people as they'd said they were.

If I actually can, though ...

Name: Cima
Appearance: Cima is not all that different from other goblin women, although her gender is rarely seen. Small, perhaps slightly over four feet tall, her figure is curvy and quite generously endowed in the chest and hip regions. Her skin's a soft, light green and her hair is a darker, almost black shade of the same colour.
Background: Cima, despite being the highest placed young woman suitable to be sent as a bride, is only the twenty-eighth in line of goblin queens, one of the few to be of marriable age who has not yet become with child.
Goblins are one of the weakest peoples on the continent individually yet, despite their physical shortcomings they were, for quite a while, one of the largest threats to the other kingdoms for a very simple reason - goblins are probably the single most fertile race around, the only thing keeping their numbers remotely in check being the relative rarity of women, with only around one in ten goblins being female.
Those few females have always formed the leadership of the goblins and, even after their integration into the rest of the kingdoms, they tend to be quite matriarchal in outlook, the men often deferring to women of other races and goblin women unused to dealing with those not of their kind expecting all other men to do likewise.

Cima is, fortunately, not one of those goblin women, having dealt with others enough to get an idea of how they interact. Having fallen into her current position as princess mostly be accident - the only reason she hadn't gotten herself pregnant already like every higher-ranking goblin was that her tastes lay quite strongly (although not entirely) in the direction of her own gender, and she was quite happy being an alchemist (and very definitely not involved in any sort of organised crime involving some of her special 'recipes')
Still, her new position offers quite a few opportunities and she knows that she's fully expected (by her fellow goblins, at least) to take every chance to enrich herself and her people.

Personality: While Cima is definitely a woman who would rather spend most of her time with her books and experiments, there is a broad streak of cunning, self-interest and lust in her that drives her to spend quite a lot of time around others, especially women. Still, while she's as self-interested as any other goblin she's no idiot about it and is quite aware that sometimes you have to give a little and work with people to get what she wants, and is quite aware of how useful a cheerful, friendly appearance can be in getting what she wants.
She does have a little bit of a problem with speaking her mind, however, especially as said mind can get absolutely filthy at time.

Goals, ambitions: The advancement of goblin interests in general and hers in particular. Doing the sex with the womens, ???, profit!
Kinks: size play, group sex, foreplay, public sex, petplay, females, oral, licking in general, impregnation, males a bit

LD

Wow, you guys are totally blowing me away with your characters.  I can't wait to get started now, I'll post a few pics of potential princes soon so the group can come to some kind of consensus.

LD

So this is so far my favorite art for the prince.

I want him to have a more easygoing, good natured vibe than one might expect, and while there's many a grizzled warrior or sparkly bishounen to be found that's a hard quality to find in the art.  Does anyone have an objection to this picture or have another they'd want to put forward?  Also, my ideas for the royal family name are Arrakis, Evenstar, Eventide... anyone got another one since it's going to be your surname too?

Character Name: Crown Prince Auren
Appearance:
Background: Auren never expected to be chosen as the heir to the throne.  While he diligently tried his best in the many group trials, wargames, and philosophical examinations given to all the king's brood, he was the best at none of them.  While Auren is a natural horseman and a good hunter, his brother Absalom, an actual giant, was by far the best warrior of the group, and was considered first in line.  Behind him was Allaran, a tall, intellectual man who took almost entirely after his pure elven mother.    However, when the Parliament, composed of children of the former king and the wives of the current one, unexpectedly nominated Allaran, Absalom shocked the country, absconding with his brilliant sister Kreyta (who he named as first wife among many) and brought war against his father.  After a bloody year of fighting, Absalom and Kreyta were killed, and Allaran, his spirit broken by the fighting, went into the clergy.  Reeling from the shock of the chaos, Parliament selected the even-keeled Auren to be the next king, much to his surprise.

It's been a busy few years since then for Auren.  All of the marriage agreements were renegotiated and, having not distinguished himself as much as a few others in his youth, he had to win the trust of important political factions in person, traveling the lands and meeting them while nominally on a hunting excursion, accompanied by a guard of centaurs.  To make matters worse, his father the King has been stricken by the Affliction, a disease which will limit his remaining lifespan to under a decade as well as necessitate his ruling from quarantine.  In order to ensure a stable transition, Auren will have to get married--many times--right away so that there aren't too many voids left in Parliament on the King's eventual passing.

Personality: Auren is conscientious, if not driven, and at the very least understands the gravity of his decisions, for the most part.  He has a gentle way of speaking that sometimes makes it seem as if he's just talking to himself, or making too much light of a situation.  He enjoys a witty remark and takes great amusement when others surprise him.  However, he can surprise others himself when he decides its time to put his foot down.

Goals, ambitions: Preventing civil war and improving the status of his kingdom.  The first of which will greatly rely on the impossible task of keeping all his relatives, especially his spouses, happy. 

Kinks: Your kinks.  But ask me about more extreme ones.

Juliette

I think Arrakis is a great last name, and that picture suits the type of person you're going for!

Anna Katrine

I like image, seems like a kind-hearted prince who would have a hard time picking between the wives.

Anyways, here's my profile. Hope she's up to code :)

Character Name:Elizabeth

Appearance: Everything about Elizabeth's looks is something you would see on any other human woman. The difference is that she herself believes that she is the most beautiful woman in the realm, as all her followers do. Usually draped in black clothing as is part of her religion, she revels in the contrast it stands against her ashen hair.

Background: Elizabeth was raised in a small convent on the outskirts of Trisden. Never having met her parents she was believed by the nuns to be the reincarnation of the holy mother, the centerpeice of their religion. Elizabeth came to believe it as well and through the years she recieved special training to prepare her for the day that she would be sent off to marry the prince and give birth to the holy child. She was trained in politics as well as military strategy to prepare her for anything.

When she was old enough to make her own decisions, her first course of actions was to seek out her parents and banish them for giving her up as a child.  Elizabeth quickly became both a feared and respected figure amongst the citizens of Trisden. Of course no one would have anything to fear as long as they followed the Ten Pillars of Enlightement, her new ruleset based on divine scriptures. When the time came to leave, she did so with a heavy heart as she felt there was much left to do in Trisden, yet she accepted her destiny was to bear the prince's child.

Personality: Elizabeth can come across as a sweet and innocent person one moment and then be straight forward and practically rude the next. She believes herself to be the one true chosen and will stop at nothing to convince her prince of it. She has a great amount of respect for those who follow some set of rules as she does. Even more respect if they follow her rules. While she may look intimidating she has been shown to submit when backed into a corner.

Goals, ambitions: Seeks to give birth to the chosen child above all else. Will possibly try to convert the other wives as well as the prince.

Kinks: Impregnation, group sex, worship, teasing, men (same-sex relations are forbidden by her church, hint hint  :P )

LD

Very nice!  I wonder how the prince fits into her theology.  Does she see him as taking a position above hers?  Is he sacred?  Or is he more a tool for her and her children's destiny? 

Juliette

I added a few things to the character sheet, but if you don't like it then I can take it off. If there's any issues with the sheet then don't mind pointing them out! I hope this is acceptable.

Character Name: Agatia Uda
Nickname: Tia
She only lets those who she has gotten close to call her by her nickname. Thus far, the king, her batallion, and a close friend of hers has called her by her nickname. Not even the kings wife was allowed to call her by that nickname.
Height: 5'7

(Theme Song)

Appearance:

Agatia wears her armor when she's actually going into battle, or when she nees to go to a battle meeting. This is due to a habit of other generals not taking her seriously in the past when she would attend meetings. Therefore she wears her armor, and since the king has never said she couldn't, it's become a habit.

Other than that Agatia usually wears casual type clothing on any other day. When she needs to dress formally Agatia wears a certain dress that the king had given her after noticing that she had no formal wear when they would have formal dinners, or formal meetings, etc.

Agatia rarely styles her hair, and keeps it in one braid going down. She is not fond of long hair either, so when she does let her hair loose it's shoulder length. Agatia also has a sun burn that goes over her nose, and stretches to either side of her face. Over her life time Agatia has learned to take care of her appearance like hygene, and basic skin care habits. Other than that however she dosen't care for looking beautiful. However, she IS beautiful due to her blood. Her ears are pointier than usual human ears, but it's not noticable enough to cause a stir. Agatia has muscles due to training, and has dull green eyes with a button nose.

Background: Agatia was born to a prostitute mother, and an elfen father who she never knew. Her mother would always talk about her father, and would say that he was a wonderful man. Agatia however did not think he was so wonderful if he left them with nothing but a reminder of him. Even as a small child Agatia was quite strong, and would wrestle the kids in town. She had wisdom, and knowlege far earlier than most kids, and would wander around town while her mother did her job. She'd only come back when she knew mother was done, but there were people in town who would help her with food. They'd also give her a place to sleep if she didn't want to wander around, so in a way the lifestyle was not as bad as some would think.

That was, however, before her mother had died. Around age 7 her mother was killed by a jealous customer, and had stolen everything her mother had gathered over the years. After all, her mother was quite popular. The town began to talk of her mother, and after hearing all the vile gossip about her mother Agatia ran away. Little did she know that running away would be the worst thing she could do. A few days after running away she was captured, and sold. One of the sellers she remembered bought her to use as a maid, but he was offered more money to buy her as a slave to a wealthy man in another country. In a way, she could say she traveled to many kingdoms but it was for the wrong reasons. She would deal with mistreatment of all kinds for the next 5 years, being sold over and over to many different kinds of filthy wealthy people.

That changed...

Agatia killed her last owner, and turned rogue. She traveled on her own for a short while until a woman decided to pick her up, and after constant pestering from Agatia, trained her in combat. In a way, she was Agatia's mentor, and also trained her to survive on the streets while being able to travel around under the radar. The woman never told Agatia who she was, but she was a woman who knew what she was doing. Over the next 5 years this woman would show Agatia how to kill, but also how to gather food, and how to use certain means to sneak into kingdoms. For most of her life Agatia lived in the underground world, and killed many people. That all came to an end when a king from a lesser prosperous kingdom captured her, and killed her mentor. They had gone too far, and meddled in royal affairs....

Instead of killing Agatia the king saw potential in her, and decided to take her under his wing. In a way, she was a favorite of the king as she knew how to handle dirty jobs, did not hesitate to kill anyone who underestimated her, and also had wisdom and knowledge he saw in no other person. She was something the kingdom needed as it was on the brink of destruction. From then on Agatia would live within the kings castle.

Just like the king predicted, Agatia changed the role that Lamont had in the war by being a general. The other general realized very quickly who they were dealing with, and did not underestimate her after the first few battles.

Agatia had fulfilled the role that she had in Lamont, but seeing that their kingdom also needed to send a bride to the possible new King he decided to send Agatia. The king didn't want to send Agatia, but she was the best of the best he had to offer.

Agatia felt betrayed by the king once again, but she went along with his demand.

Personality: Agatia is, for the most part, rough around the edges. She drinks alcohol more so than wine, and eat a lot of food throughout the day. She also dedicates half of her time of day to training, and is athletic which is why she tends to eat a lot. When angered/threatened there's mostly no stopping her, and she will direct her anger in furious/brutal ways. She doesn't want to be like she was in the past: weak. That also means that she does not open up easily, and does not let many people get close to her due to the fact that she does not want to be vulnerable.
If the generals from Lamont could describe here with one word, it would be:

Fierce

Agatia's quite stubborn, and will push herself to her complete limit so she does not lose a fight. Once she sets her sights on a goal, she pursues it with complete determination. She never hangs her head even close to defeat.

Even though she seems like a complete barbarian Agatia does have a better side to her. She has a soft spot for children, and woman who have been put in positions similar to her mother. She likes to be alone when thinking over difficult situations, or in company with someone who has a sense of humor. Because of Agatia's determination she also has incredible focus which has worked when the king needed her opinion on battle tactics. She also likes to read books despite her outer appearance, and what she cherishes most are the good times spent in her life. Because she usually wakes up early she likes to watch the sun rise, and likes to wander around.

Never has Agatia used her Elfen powers to help her. She has relied on building herself up from the bottom, and has used what her mentor has taught her to be able to do things. She believes that she does not need her father for anything, not even his powers, to become strong. If she were to ever face him she would kill him with her own two hands, and not the powers.

Goals, ambitions: Agatia only went to become the wife of the King because Lamont demanded her to, so she sees herself as being the sacrifice. The people of Lamont are are at peace without her, and she isn't someone who Lamont needs. She has nothing to gain with wrapping the King around her finger, so she does not desire that either.

And Love? She laughs at just the thought of it. Love hasn't existed since her mother died, and she doesn't believe it will ever exist again. (Or will it?)

So, therefore, goals/ambitions are unknown.

Skills: Agatia focuses most of her skill on close combat. She was taught to use her fists, and her strength to overcome her opponent. She was also taught to think on her feet, and has a good amount of stamina due to how much she runs. Therefore, she is skilled in using a sword, but if she needs to can also use a bow. Her accuracy on a bow is not the greatest, so she does not use this method as much. Because she's a female though, her mentor did teach her how to use that to her advantage which is why she pays attention to general hygene now.

Kinks you'd like to pursue: Teasing, Foreplay, Domination, Biting, Rough

LD

Awesome, Juliette!

You know, I was worried for the first day or two after I posted this, but I can see we've got the best and brightest interested in this RP.  I'm going to work really hard on a very long opening post and start to get some threads going for this.  My idea for the structure is thus:

1) OOC thread.
2) Character sheets (due to the nature of the RP, it will remain open for new wives)
3) A main "story" thread.
4) A "wives only" thread where y'all can pursue whatever side stories between the women which may come up.
5) A solo thread for every wife.  If you want to do a one on one sex scene, or just roleplay a romantic getaway with the prince (or each other) you would do it here.

I'm going to be out of town this weekend.  I'll monitor the thread but it'll probably be after that when I am able to get us started.  In the meantime I'll open the floor for all of your input.