Enslaving teacher CLOSED

Started by kingmaster1, November 04, 2017, 02:01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingmaster1

So, I actually got this idea from a very vivid dream....

Two students at a local highschool have found out something fun, their math teacher has a dark secret that she would definitely prefer not letting out. (let's say they grabbed her journal or something from their bag, we can work that out later)

Anyway, with this blackmail in their hands both of the kids have set out to make their teacher their personal slut and, of course, make her do whatever they say.

Now, as for the characters its pretty open, could be two boys, could be a boy and a girl, could be two girls! All depends on what we get, but the teacher will be a sexy, mature woman the two students can fawn over. ^_^

Make sure you read up on my ons/offs (as well as anyone who shows interest) so we don't run into trouble later on :P

Just know that there is going to be bondage, anal, whips, spanking, slutty outfits, and some other stuff we could run through. Fetishes are totally welcome here as long as they aren't too...I hesitate to say gross but scat and the like really falls into that for me >.>

Also, the character sheet will be pretty simple:

Name:

Appearance: (picture or description)

Personality:

Turn ons:

turn offs:

(see? Simple :P )

That wraps it up for now, any overarching plot someone sees fits the story we can work in, any plot ideas we can talk about, really :P

For now, the main plot is trying to turn the teacher into a slut for the students.

I'll post my character once some interest pops up :-)

wander

I'd be interested. :)

I'll see about putting a character together for this a lil later.

kingmaster1

pdragon

Would you be down for a trap or futa student for this?

I was thinking either a futa jock or a slutty trap delinquent.

Also what would be your view on large group sex in the game? I was thinking that could be part of breaking the teacher in, maybe later into things, like the futa making her have sex with the rest of the sports team she's on, or the trap could be known for prostituting himself out and makes the teacher join him to make some extra cash.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

kingmaster1

I'd be totally cool with either a futa jock or trap ^_^

Those could both be fun ideas, I'd be down but we'd need to run em by whoever plays the teacher.

JoanieSappho

Young woman and significantly older woman is a massive thing for me, so please can I play a female student who now has a way to make her crush on her teacher come true?

kingmaster1

I'd say yes, cause I like that idea, but I think I've only gotten interest for students Currently and would need an actual teacher first XD

Though, I'm not sure what position Wander wants.

wander

It'd be a male student for me, sorry.

kingmaster1

That's okay, wander, the only problem is we've only gotten interest for students so far, so we might not have a game at all XD

wander

I'd say to edit the OP to make it more clear you're looking for a teacher too (or the thread title)... It made it seem from the opening post you'd be playing the teacher. ^^

kingmaster1

Did it?

Shit, my poor wordsmithing haunts me

kingmaster1

If push comes to shove and we don't get any teacher interest I'll just play the teacher myself, I'll give it some time, though :-P

wander

Quote from: kingmaster1 on November 06, 2017, 11:11:08 AM
Did it?

Shit, my poor wordsmithing haunts me

Heh, the last line that said you'll post your character after asking for students made it seem (now rereading it you never said it that way), that said character of yours would be the teacher. ^^;

No worries though. Hopefully now someone will come and be up for it now. :)

kingmaster1

Quote from: wander on November 06, 2017, 12:10:42 PM
Heh, the last line that said you'll post your character after asking for students made it seem (now rereading it you never said it that way), that said character of yours would be the teacher. ^^;

No worries though. Hopefully now someone will come and be up for it now. :)

Fair point XD

Again, I'll give it some time for possible teacher interest and it none comes I'll just play the part :-P

JoanieSappho

So ... three students and a teacher? Or is that getting a bit too much?

kingmaster1

I think that would be fine, really.

Would just take some time division so everyone is pleasured equally XD

WhatLiesAbove

After some consideration, if you still need a teacher, I could probably do it!

kingmaster1

That'd be awesome ^_^

I'm wondering if we would have too many students, though for one teacher. Ideally it would be two so I think I'm gonna need everyone who wants to join to make a character and pick from that?

WhatLiesAbove

kingmaster1

Well, no one is approved just yet, but, counting myself, we have 4 people wanting to play students. That's me, wander, pdragon, and joannie

WhatLiesAbove

kingmaster1

That's certainly possible if you think you could handle that much attention. You'd be the only teacher to, potentially, 4 horny students.

Also, Joanie would play a female student and Pdragon said he'd want to play futa woman or a trap boy.

WhatLiesAbove

kingmaster1

Well, alright, cool ^_^

I'll change the header and everyone can work on their character sheets.

JoanieSappho

Yay! Now to find an image that works for a high school student whilst not being too young looking!  :P