Wrath of the Dragonkin

Started by Lady Jenn, February 17, 2014, 05:53:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

The world is wild and barely controlled. Outside of a handful of large settlements humanity live in small pockets of civilization. One of the settlements is the fortress city of Tarnegar, but although it appears safe from outside threat the real danger of the city lies within.

It is ruled by a tyrant, King Myraz, who has ruled for longer than any of his subjects have lived. His unnatural lifespan stems from a dragonkin artefact, stolen a century and a half before from the king of Dragonblight himself, Stormrider. With the power the king wields it seems none can oppose him.

There are a handful intent on stopping Myraz however. Your father believes, if Stormrider could be contacted, that he may aid you in retrieving the artefact and defeating Myraz once and for all. The journey is treacherous but Myraz's men are preparing to move against your father.

The greatest adventure of your life lies ahead, but with miles of hostile country between you and Dragonblight can you live long enough to seek the aid of a race that hates humans?

This is a fantasy world, full of elves, orcs, dragons etc. but your character is human. I have no preference as to whether your character is male or female (only restriction is they have to be related to the character the RP starts with).

No powermodding
No godmodding

rouwdy

Sounds like a fun adventure. I'm interested.

Lady Jenn

cool :) do you want a skelly of my character first?

rouwdy

Lady Jenn

Name: Vennar
Appearance: http://digital-art-gallery.com/oid/16/570x588_4605_Warhammer_invasion_blacksmith_2d_fantasy_warhammer_blacksmith_picture_image_digital_art.jpg
Bio: Tarnegar's resident blacksmith, Vennar has his own reasons to hate Myraz, even beyond his overt tyranny. He has lost most of his family, including his wife, to the man, and his brother is missing presumed dead. He does not wish to risk his children on the mission to Dragonblight but he is too old and weary to make the trip himself.

rouwdy

I'll be a girl if that's alright. Judith aged 22 daughter of Vennar. She has always just wanted to help her father in the smithery. Since a kid she has always been playing with the weapons. Her weapon of choice are twin swords. Although her skills aren't the best her impulsiveness mixed with her fierce desire to win anything and everything makes her more then a match for most swordsmen. After loosing her mum at a young age she can't risk letting her father go on the trip by himself as she is afraid of having no family left.

Lady Jenn

sounds good :) I shall go make the RP now and then post the link in here

Lady Jenn