closed! not taking anymore.

Started by Chiarra, February 21, 2014, 10:47:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chiarra

Just a couple of rules:

1.  No one liners
2.  At least post once every few days though if more please tell me.  I myself am very busy with school so my replies may be really slow so...yeah.
3.  Decent spelling and grammar.  Not a nazi but please make it readable.
4.  Plot over smut please.  While I do love smut, I really want story over this more though that doesn't mean we can't get kinky.  Just nothing but sex gets boring, I want to write.

Okay so onto my idea....it's not really much.  I'm wanting it set in the walking dead universe with original characters.  It could just be starting out, maybe just a few weeks in and my character has been doing okay on her own.  But she had boarded herself up with limited supplies.  Running low, she decides to go find some more, but not really the strong type or knowing how to fight really, it's not long before she runs into trouble.  Your character could be in town, for whatever reason, maybe just passing through and he knows how to survive.  He saves my character and then things happen from there.  I know, a bit boring right now, but I'm really really tired and my mind doesn't want to work right now.  So, if interested, post below and I'll only be taking the first applicant.  So, please be able to follow the rules and also, be willing to contribute to the plot as well, don't just look at me to lead.  I won't do the same to you. 

In fact, I have an idea for this.  We'll take turns with story Arcs, one of us will be in control of the first one and then the other will be in control of the next and so on and so forth so we can both have our chance to lead story lines.  Though we should both feel free to contribute ideas to each other's arcs so we aren't completely in charge of the whole arc.
Well, my brother has his sword, and I have my mind and a mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone, that's why I read so much, Jon Snow.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List

Chiarra

Well, my brother has his sword, and I have my mind and a mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone, that's why I read so much, Jon Snow.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List

7rouble

I would be interested in this.  So you want us to pick from original characters in the series?  Or are we making up our own? Do you have an age group in mind?

Chiarra

I have two people wanting this role, you and someone else, and I only have time for one so I have to make a choice.  How will you be playing your characters, that's a big part of the decision.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List

7rouble

I will be playing a guy in his mid 20's who escaped the city (of your choice) and was making his way through the suburbs.  His thinking was that he was going to travel south to either Texas or Florida where it was warm.  With no electric the winter would definitely be a factor so he was traveling south.  My character carried a 1911 and a combat style knife on his hip.  He knows how to use both of them.   He was an mma fighter as a hobby but also studied defense in real world application, which included guns and knives.  He grew up an orphan who had no family.  He was traveling with his room mate when he was overtaken and bit on a supply run by walkers.  He was much of a loner all his life but misses the companionship of his roommate.  I figured he could be raiding a house of supplies which would be your character's house, when your character comes back from a run to catch him.  Would make for some interesting dialog and my character could convince yours to come south with him to keep him company. 

Chiarra

Okay, so if you are willing for replies to be a bit slower I can take both of you.  Or better yet if you and he is willing we can make this a small group rp.  If not then two separate rps and my replies will be a bit slower.  I really like your character concept btw ^_^.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List

7rouble

Chiarra

Well right now I'm liking yours a lot, he hasn't given me one yet so I'm going to give it until Thursday and then it will be yours by default.  Though if he does give me a reply it will be a really hard choice lol.  Which is why I was going to change my mind and do both rps instead of just one.  So, no small group then, we can go ahead and start playing then if you want ^_^.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List

7rouble

Sure, go ahead and start it and send me the link.   ;D

Chiarra

Okay, will get to it either today or tomorrow ^_^.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List

Chiarra

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List

Chiarra

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=198063.0  I put it in light and if you want me to move it or change it I will ^_^

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List