Where everyone at? MxF |Updated 4-27-20| (Discord Open)

Started by Sintan, September 01, 2016, 04:55:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sintan

Welcome to my Thread! Thanks for taking a look see, this is what I can offer you and I hope you find something that tickles your fancy!

My Full O/Os List Thread-Easy access! Check it out! :)

As far as how much I can offer for post length, my standard is one single decent paragraph, more if there's enough content to pull from and add detail into. How often can I post? I have a lot of free time on my hands, so I can push out multiple posts a day unless I happen to be out of town, but I will notify you if such events happen. Also, I have a wide range of kinks and I try to do my best to keep both sides happy, I enjoy discussing future possible scenes and brainstorming ideas for the plot, so if you don't like planning out small scenes, I can hold myself back.

Only in -Time- you can take everything you desire!

MC has the power to freeze time completely, those stuck frozen in time are also 100% unaware that they're frozen in time and won't have any memory of it or anything that happened to them while frozen but will feel anything that is happening to their body, but the conscious brain isn't perceiving any of it. Once time has been unfrozen, they will just know that something happened and be left confused.

MC kidnaps some the girls he had used back to a secret big house ( maybe almost mansion-sized) and depending on the mental state of the girl, she either gets subdued more or if she is in full understanding of what's to happen and realize he is in total control, she cooperates and soon realize where she has been brought to, isn't a bad place. She/They are kept in happy conditions; fed well, comfy bed, fun activities, etc.

Archetypes and general types of girls he aims for and gathers info about will determine if he leaves them alone after being used the first time or takes them back to the place. Some girls adjust well immediately, some have to be broken in some, others are left alone and they spread rumors. The Official name for his place and the collection of his gathered kept girls is named 'The Harem Coven.' The public/rumored name he is called by is 'The Timeless Man.'

Alternative Power for MC-Has Mind Control power similar to IT ( The Horror Movie). Others around the chosen victim plainly walk/ride by with no care.

Harley Quinn x OC
Harley Quinn is released!
(Suicide Squad Harley Inspired)

The world where Harley Quinn is "trying" to go straight, no more crime and live life out of bars whilst keeping her lovely playful and quirky nature and everything the Manic Pixie Dream Girl that Harley Quinn is. She was released from Bellereve with her confession and to not get involved in any more crimes. However, as punishment after release, she was released with no belongings but the clothes on her back (she only has the dirty torn scraggly shirt (ready to just fall apart). Her really short shorts, NO fishnet leggings, and barefoot.
She was left with no guidance to figure out her place now, along with no way to get anywhere, and more importantly, nowhere to live. With the Joker no longer in the picture (whether he may be dead, or the pair are simply dead to each other) and her ties cut from him, she now needs another person to ground her and have someone to go manic and dependent about. With Harley being a former psychiatrist, she can offer good advice. RP can work as a story of two people helping each other out, as Harley has nothing to her name and needs a roof over her head, someone to look out for her too.

The Girl Who Just Wanted to Fill that Empty Feeling in her Life.

Living in a hybrid modern world mixed with some cyberpunk arcology goings-on, the Arcology cities still much resemble our current modern state. The middle/core of the big cities would look like this. The most advanced technologies around in this world we have access to is; Medical: Limb Regeneration, Cryogenics, Fast Drugs, Antiviral Vaccines, Cancer Cure, Growth Quickening, Nerve Refusion, Artificial Eyes, Broad Spectrum Anti-toxins, Cloning of Replacement Parts, Genetic Engineering, and Anagathics. Environment: Arcologies, Orbital Cities, and Under-Sea/Under Ice Cities.

The Girl "88" lives a mostly modest life. She is an avid/hardcore gamer girl who spends most of her time playing video games on her PC or a handheld, she is a very introverted girl who seldom is seen outside her home. Only goes outside to go get groceries, sunbathing on a beach, swimming, buying games at a store. With that being said she hasn't bothered with any men or had any BFs before in the past.

Over the years living alone on the outskirts of a big city, she slowly grew into deep depression feeling this very empty feeling in her heart and life. She needed a special someone in her life, to share her life with and do everything with. However, she doesn't wanna just invite anyone over she sees, she wants someone she feels she can trust, have common interests, same goals/outlooks, and is compatible with on a relationship level; communication, Sex, Transparency, Complete Honesty, and of course a good sense of humor. How will she find this man of hers?!

To be continued....

PM me if interested.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
-Siblings Stranded-
I woke up confused and laying in mud, next to me was my sister %u2026 we had no idea where we were, we had no clothes and we discovered that we were on some island, it was tiny %u2026 but there was fruit and some animals, we%u2019d have to make it work. We had no idea how we%u2019d gotten here, or why we were here. What fucked up thing was going on? It wasn%u2019t some tropical island either, it was somewhere cold and wet, we had to huddle together at night for warmth. Cuddling naked every night with my sister was torture on top of that, she had the greatest body, and despite us, both being dirty and gross, eventually our baser desires took over.  (I don't use !st person writing, I took this lovely idea from a Tumblr post.)

-Wild Side-
The basic plot idea is, the girl is wild as of custom to being in the wilderness alone with no technology or anything and no clothes, just freely in nude. A guy(me) meets her by somewhere in the wild during a camping trip. He could either stay with her there and grow onto her "wild" ways of life or bring her back to his home but still, keep her personality and ways of doing things 'wild' and 'uncivilized'. ( I have pics of girls to go along with the plot idea)

Picture Inspirations(Need Plots!) NSFW

MC someway/somehow has the power to freeze time completely, those stuck frozen in time are also 100% UN-aware that their frozen in time and wont have any memory of it or anything that happened to them while frozen but will feel anything that is happening to their body, but the conscious brain isn't perceiving any of it.  Just know that something happened and left confused.

Sometimes Wishes Come True When Least Expected

Two bored Siblings | Brother and Sister, living a rural like environment, not a whole lot to do around in the house or out of the house with no peers in the neighborhood and if any, too far away. (Plot is open to discussion.)

Road Trip! (Incest Involved) (CRAVING)

------Pairings------
Celebrities x Average Guy

Alizee Jocetey  (CRAVING BIG TIME)

Kaitlyn Dever
Emilia Clarke
Scarlet Johansson
Billie Eilish (Craving)

Fandom: Darling in the FRANKXX
Hiro x 002

Girl Masseuse x Male Client (Craving)
Gamer Geek Girl x Male
Roommates
Incest: Bro/sis, cousins
Female swimming instructor x Male
Babysitter x Girl
Nudist Girl x male (May or may not be also Nudist, also may or may not be incest plot ) <---CRAVING

Guidelines | Rules

Biggest thing I ask of you, please don't disappear in the middle of the RP or discussing the RP. Please have the courtesy of letting me know why you're no longer interested or if will be away from the PC for a long period of time. I am very understanding. Communication is top key!

Please be literate and know how to use spelling/grammar check. I'm not too hard to please, give me something to work with and try to give detailed content. Please put your mind to it.

ONLY RP on THREADS and Discord