What is the avatar above you thinking! 2011.05.10

Started by Belle33, May 10, 2011, 05:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solstice

"Normally, a mild-mannered forum-poster--and until I put on this mask, nobody would think that I'm really Captain Erotica!"
Apoloies & Absences - Updated 11/16/2014 - Around and available? Hopefully?

CaptainErotica

Lycana

"Right, well if she doesn't have cash how else could she pay me?"
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

CaptainErotica

Lycana

Now, how to get her away from that scary looking wolf?
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

CaptainErotica

Sorry Fluffy, but I don't think it's you he's looking at.

Autumn52

Look at these guns baby....You know you want me
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

despickable

I wonder if anyone has noticed I have dominated the what I am listening to thread and that I look hot right now

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Autumn52

*sorry about the Music thread. I don't post there very often anymore*

My abs look good in this position.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Anesa

Mr Bigglesworth

Anesa

Mr Bigglesworth

*Laughing - >:)*

Are those weeds in my garden?

CaptainErotica

Man these girls at E sure know how to give a man a workout.

Mr Bigglesworth

I'd go for a swim, but I'm afraid I'll rust.

Timeless

Okay, drying up now... That would be it. I swear- maybe another dive into the swimming pool would not hurt.

Mr Bigglesworth

despickable

I wonder  whether this towel should be wrapped around my hips? nah

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Timeless

You want me to pose like this on the couch? .... Make up your mind!

CaptainErotica

Man that Captain Erotica is a hunk. I should go get in trouble, just so he can come save me.

Skadii

Man, I really wish I had bought some more chrome at the yard sale the other day!

CaptainErotica

I so wish this guy i'm kissing was Captain E. Hey maybe it is!

Lycana

Wonder how long I need to stand like this before she realizes this strap won't hold for much longer...

Mr Bigglesworth

Quote from: CaptainErotica on March 31, 2012, 10:56:37 AM
I so wish this guy i'm kissing was Captain E. Hey maybe it is!
I'm sorry to disappoint you Captain, but I think it is me.  You did get the cowgirl though!