The Captain's idea ( Females preferred )

Started by Captjoe, April 04, 2011, 10:17:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captjoe

Hello to all those reading! I had an idea recently that I've been craving to do, but it's a bit... weird. It just seemed like something interesting and I've been dying to do it for a while. Basically it's a Pokemon RP, with a bit of a twist. A trainer and his Gardevoir are camping one night, tired from the day's events. The trainer has trained this Gardevoir since she was a Ralts ( Yes I know, I'm a nerd. ) and he's won every gym battle with this pokemon, and they have a very close bond. When the trainer finally goes to sleep, his pokemon ( being a psychic type ) uses her powers to project herself into his dream, changing herself into a human form to show him what she thinks of him.

Yes, I know that it sounds really weird, but I think it could be very interesting. Drop me a PM or post in this thread if you're interested.

Captjoe.
I cannot make you believe the truth. I may only tell it to you.

No good day will ever be completely good, and no bad day will ever be completely bad. Therefore, ever good day has it's price, and every bad day has it's reward.

GlimerHope

This sounds interesting, hope I'm not too late though...

Captjoe

Not at all. I'd still be willing to do it if you're interested.
I cannot make you believe the truth. I may only tell it to you.

No good day will ever be completely good, and no bad day will ever be completely bad. Therefore, ever good day has it's price, and every bad day has it's reward.