I'll take the ugly one..wait which one is the ugly one. Updated and Edited

Started by King_Furby, May 15, 2006, 03:28:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King_Furby

Ok just felt like throwing a ninja turtle quote in there. I think it's from the second movie.

Just decided to edit this thread so i won't take up too much space of the forums.

I am looking to do a Land of the Lost style game. Ok for the love of god please have at least seen the series or a few of the Jurassic Park movies. (There are three and work is being done on a fourth one..yea that info was extra). The idea involves a modern day man someone being sucked though an alternate reality where Dinos and lizzard creatures thrive. There would still be primitive people (Lets say at or slightly above the technology level of Native Americans ). After somehow saving a villiage he is given a bride. Hey at first it sounds all fantastic but he would be very unsure about it as he is convinced he will find his way home. Well things would happen and perhaps he would make peace with his new life. Story would be very open for room to grow, but i do want creative talent to help keep things moving. An RP is not meant to be one sided so i enjoy input.

PM me if you are interested and i will get back to you. There is limited room here (ok i am not that popular but i just only like to do one idea per person. I don't RP the same thing with two different people.)

Rules:
Be a female who will be playing a female character please.

(Note: For this to work the character playing the female role will have to be a little forward at least at first. I have it listed in my On's and Offs but for this idea it's very important to the story.)

Moondazed

I wish you'd do it on the boards so I could read it :)  I have no experience with scifi or I'd play with you.
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

King_Furby

Honestly to play with me a person does not have to know alot about playing sci-fi. Yea it helps but mostly i am wanting play to concentrate on the culture of my alien being. I will be kind of making it up as i go but i do rather like the challenge of creating an alien culture.

I always like play to start over PM's as it's kind of my own personal rule. Not saying that it could never change but PM's are my metod of choice.

King_Furby

Edited the first post with a new idea.

I still say seeing a T-Rex eat a guy off the can is discusting.