IWantYouAndYouWantMeBabeThereAintNothingBetter ((AAA111 and Kaiser Maverick))

Started by AAA111, June 16, 2010, 10:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

"I'm fine. It's just hot out." She says looking over at him. "No worries"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"I'm just hot. It's work and school. Duh. I'm fine. Just hot out today. That's all" She says nonchalantly.

Kaiser Maverick

"No its not. I'm getting you home before you pass out." I say taking your hand.

AAA111

She looks at him. "I'm fine. Stop obsessing. Just hot out and I'm tired. I'm fine"

Kaiser Maverick

He stops and talks without looking at her. "If you get sick or in pain while I'm with you I'll never forgive myself."

AAA111

"I'm just a little out of it with school and work. It's not your fault. Just not the normal me"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Well I'm more stubborn than you. I'm not sick" She says as she coughs and wheezes again.

Kaiser Maverick

"And that was a lie." he said as he nearly dragged her to the car

AAA111

She looks at him. "A lie. I don't lie" She gives that sweet innocent smile.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She sits down and buckles her seatbelt. "I'm not sick. You just think I am. I'm not"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"I was choking and the hot air just got me out of breath. " She says clearly lying.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

"No one is perfect." he said as he drove her to her house. All the lights were off. "Did your parents go out?"

AAA111

"Well I'm not lying. Yeah there out of town. Mikey may be staying overnight. Hes in town for a week or so for a business trip."

Kaiser Maverick

"Well lets go inside. Im gonna wait with you until Mike gets back."

AAA111

"No I'm gonna go in and you don't have to stay with me. I'm a big girl" SHe says to him.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She pulls her hand away clearly annoyed. She goes into the living room and sits down on the couch.