Role playing idea - fantasy world

Started by xerxes, March 10, 2011, 03:46:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xerxes

I smile a bit. "Like ou are giving me an option. If i don't join you i will die on the streets of Londonia or become a low-ranking almost-slave-like servant to an elver Lord" I take a deep breath. "Yes, i want to."

sazzie

I smile slyly "Welcome then brother," and I pat him on the back. I then lead him to the back of the room and show him his room, "Call for me if you need anything,"

xerxes

"Yea, sure" i reply. I sit down on the bedside. After sitting there for a while. I step to the entrance and open the door. An elf walks by and I say:

"Can i ask you a question"

"Fell free, brother" he replies and smiles at me.

"Is there a bar in this complex."

"Sure so" he says "Just walk down this corridor and then turn left"

"Thanks" I close the door and walk down the corridor. After a good 2 minutes walk i arrive to the bar. I stop at the entrance and look around hoping to see you.

sazzie

I walk to my room first and change out of my dusty clothes; instead I put on an elegant, slim blue dress. I brush my hair and then put on black pumps. Heads turn as I walk confidently down the halls, "She's back," I hear them whisper excitedly.

I walk to Anagor's rooma and check in with him, but he's not there. "Missy," I call to the elf, she comes quickly, "Yes m'lady?" "Where'd human boy go?" I ask. She looks down disappointly, "The bar," "Figures, thanks," I say and walk down there.

xerxes

As as see you are not in the bar i walk to the bar. "What will you have?" the bartender asks.

"Nothing really" I reply confused. "I have no money, just hopping to bump on a friend."

"Brothers don't need to pay." He smiles "We are all working together here so the stuff is free." He looks around and ask like no conversation took place beetween the two of us. "What will you have."

"Beer" I reply. "Elven, dwarfish of human" he asks.

"Human" i say quickly.

He smiles and hands me a bottle and a glass "enjoy"

I pour beer into a glass and mumble "I kinda like this place"

sazzie

I see anagor drinking by himself. Other half-elves and elves raise their cups to greet me, "Aye Lady!" they shout.
I smile and sit next to Anagor. "Hello sunshine," I say.

xerxes

"Oh, hi there." I reply. "I was hoping that you will come around. Be the reaching of the folks round here it seems you are quite popular."

sazzie

"I may raise some heads, indeed, but" I lower my head and grab his arm gently and look into his eyes, "They're looking for a new leader...Most still don't know who you are...I called for a conference meeting tonight." I look around to make sure no one can hear me and whisper, "I'll be announcing you as my second hand man, they don't know it yet," I then stand up and say, "So I expect you in my room in about an hour cleaned up and ready to be welcomed," I smile at him hoping for his approval.

xerxes

I look away as the deepness of your eyes surprises me. I drink some beer and look back at you. "Ok, i'll be there" i say silently. "But I have no other clothes than these, so if you could get me some, i would appreciate it."

sazzie

"Don't worry, my maids will be sure to help you with that, I must change into something else myself," I smile and walk away toward my room, "Evening Cleisha," a man says. I nod at him and continue on my way.

xerxes

I quickly drink my beer while watching the man. He never returns the look. I stand up and start walking towards my room. On the way I stop,thinking "Cleisha said her maids will help me. I better find her room." i turn around and start looking for Cleisha's room.

sazzie

I undress and take my hair down, then get into the shower. I watch the drain as all the dirt goes down it. When i'm done I put on light amounts of makeup and put my hair up in an elegant bun.

Going to my closet I pick out a sleek, black, silky pencil skirt. And a light pink silky blouse to go with it. To look intelligent I put my cute square-rimmed glasses on and black high heels.

xerxes

After walking round the corridors for a while and asking a few people where do you live I finnaly find your place. I knock the door. You open them up, but I remain silent, just looking at you, amazed by your look.

sazzie

I smile at Anagor kindly and ask, "Is there something you need?"

xerxes

"Emm yes. Yes i do" I say confused. "You said that, earlier in bar, that your maids will give me some clothes and I thought that if the are your maids, that they, your maids, will be at your place, so i came here to ask you. Where can i meet your maids?"

sazzie

I giggle at his misconception. "There's maids assigned to your room as well, but it's fine, I'll get mine for you,"
"Lady?" I call out in a soft voice. A young half-elf enters the room, her long golden hair swaying behind her. "Yes?"
"See to it that this man is suitable for tonights conference meeting," I say and look her straight in the eye. "Right on it, Follow me sir," She then bows and signals Anagor to follow her.

xerxes

I follow half-elf to another room. "Will you get a shower sir?" she asks politely. "Yes, I wouldn't mind it." i reply.
"There is a shower over there,"She replies and point a finger towards the door. "In meantime, I will get you some clothes for tonight.". "Thanks" i say politely and walk to the bathroom. "A nice hot shower after almost a month." I think to myself. I take off my clothes and enjoy the shower losing the felling for time.

sazzie

Thirty minutes before the meeting, where is this boy? I ask myself. And walk quickly down toward his room and rap on the door.

xerxes

I hear someone smashing on my door. "What time is it?" I think to myself. i quickly dry myself and wrap a towel around my waist.  I head to the door and open them up. "Oh, hi there Cleisha." I say and smile.

sazzie

I push through the door, "We have thirty minutes, do you know what you're wearing at least?" I ask panicky.

xerxes

I look at myself "A towel at the moment." Then I look back to you and smile. "But I think it will not be appropriate for the conference." In your eyes I see panic and anger. "She looks even better now I think by myself."

sazzie

I don't smile at his joke. "Ok, well your tux is in the closet then...I expect you to be wearing it," I look him straight in the eye and begin to walk away, saying behind me, "This time be ready,"

xerxes

"I will be." I say to you and close the door. I go back to the bathroom to make my hair. I make myself a messy hair-look. Then i put on my tox and look myself in the mirror. "This should do it." I think at myself. I leave my room and head toward your place. Once I arrive there i knock the door.

sazzie

I open the door and try to conceal my surprise, he's actually on time, and looks pretty dang good. I think to myself. Then I smile warmly to let him in, "right on time, someone will be getting us shortly," I say.

xerxes

I step into her quarters and sit on a sofa. "So," i try to start a relaxed conversation. "tell me something about yourself. So far you ware very mysterious. I know only that you are a daughter of elven military commander and a human lady." I look at Cleisha.