Some Ideas, male for female

Started by IrishWolf, December 25, 2012, 02:56:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IrishWolf

Hey Folks, IrishWolf here.

Its Christmas, so my employer gave us a few hours off for the holiday, which only means I’ll be starting my 12+ hour shift a little later then has been the norm the passed couple of weeks, joy. So I’d like to take the time to write down a few ideas that have been bouncing around in my skull, even though I won't be able to play them until some point after New Years and see if anyone is interested. If anything does tickle your fancy, send me a PM or reply on the thread and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.

On to the good stuff!

Holographic Love

Some might call Captain Simon  of the interstellar fast freighter Raven crazy, to crew his vessel all by himself, acting as commanding officer, engineer, navigator, cook and crewman all by himself. But then again, his ship is always in good repair and he makes a lot more money from every crago he hauls, because he doesn’t have to split it into shares. Of course, they don’t know about the numerous and sometimes illegal modifications he’s made to the ship’s AI, letting her access every system aboard ship. Also, their are the holographic projectors all over the ship, illegally modified to produce solid holograms, allowing the Raven herself to aid him in maintenance. However, even unknown to him, all this tinkering as allowed something wonderful and terrifying to happen. She is sentient and possibly in love.

Simon talks to the Raven, like she was a person. He’s respected her wishes (or rather suggestions) not to carry some kinds of cargo or pass though some regions of space, like he would another person. He compliments her  and always takes the best care of her system. Maybe, just maybe, if she modified her holographic avatar, he might want to do other people things with her. Maybe if she modified the programing from the combat simulator, to create a hologram that could feel pleasure, rather than pain, she could experience the joy of coupling with him.

Awakened

In the year, 2050, Humanity destroyed themselves. Weapons rained down from the skies and the cities of men burned, until only a few souls were left, scattered and broken, most likely to die in the smoldering wastelands. However, deep underground, a wounded soldier is placed in suspended animation, to injured to move but unable to survive on his own, as a medical research facility is evacuated in the face of a chemical leak. The staff silently promise to return for him, when it is safe. But they never do, dying before the chance to rescue the wound arises. The days turn to years, which turn to decades and then centuries. Millennia pass, the geothermal energy gathers keeping the equipment functioning, until one day, so many years in the future that mankind is the barest of memories for the new races of the Earth, when the sealed tomb is opened once again and human-like hands, awaken a sleeping myth.

Alright, so when I want out of this one is a little less clear, so I’ll explain a little. I’m looking to play a last human survivor, male, how has healed in his long sleep and is awakened by a female of some kind, be they a mutated strain of human or an arthro being of animal and human DNA, who has replaced humanity. The plot could follow her entering the “cursed tomb” on a bet or because she’s curious, waking him up and his trying to find a place in this new world or I could easily see her breaking into the “cursed tomb” trying to find “magical weapons” because her village/town/kingdom is under attack and releasing him to help her people..