Keeping it in the Family (Seeking Roles)

Started by MagicalPen, January 27, 2010, 11:27:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

My first pairing has fallen through, but now that the holidays are all over etc I would really like to start a small group game about a family that discovers incest and expands from there, exploring all avenues and various sexual fetishes.

What I am looking for is a Mother and a Daughter (I will be playing the male roles). If there is enough interest, I would be fine with a Mother and Two Daughters, which can make for some interesting pairings.

Interested players need to be open to Incest, F/F, M/F, M/F/M, F/M/F, Age Play (Mother/Daughter, Mother/Son, Father/Mother, Father/Daughter, etc) and all sorts of raunchy sex, maybe some light bondage, some Master/Sub play etc.

Age range, for the kids, would be 16 - 21, while the Mother and Father would be in their 40's or so.

If interested, respond here or PM me.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

Roles for this one are still open.

I would also prefer PM responses too.

Going to be semi-picky about who I use to fill in these roles.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Wolfy

Hmm..No male roles, hmm?...Oh Well..Good luck, Eeyore. :D

MagicalPen

Some additional info:

I have the role of the Mother taken now, still in search of a Daughter(s) in a Family Incest game, which would involve Mother/Daughter, Father/Daughter, Father/Mother/Daughter, Mother/Son, Father/Mother/Son, Father/Daughter, Brother/Sister, Brother/Sister/Sister (if there are two daughters) etc....basically every pairing possible. I would be playing the male roles.

Now, before you think this will just be a game about sex sex sex, its not. I want to explore the family dynamics as their incestous relationships develop and expand. How do things start, how do they react, how do they deal with the taboo? Does the taboo extend beyond incest - bdsm, anal, outdoors, public, etc - and does it involve outsiders into the family? Cousins? Uncles?

There will be family trips too, maybe a weekend camping trip as things start to develop.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

The Role of Mother and Daughter have been taking. I am still looking for some one to play the role of the second Daughter.

PM me for details.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry