The Cuck/Slave Life (Submissive Male looking for Any gender Dominant(s))

Started by Neo In Matrix, December 02, 2021, 02:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neo In Matrix

The Cuck/Slave Life

Any Links can be NSFW in this post.

I am looking to play the cuck in this play. And looking for my partner(s) to play the dominant/switch wife/girlfriend and/or the dominant bull(s) of any gender. It can be a one-on-one RP or a group RP, and we can discuss. I can play switch/sub wife/girlfriend if the partner wants it.

The husband/boyfriend (My Character) can be of any financial status and of any age between 23-55. Everything can be discussed and decided.

The plot can be anything from below or feel free to suggest other.

• Husband cannot satisfy wife and within short time of marriage, to please her, he suggests a threesome. But she takes things too far and takes full control of the relationship.
  • Wife finds out husband's browsing history, and decides to show him what it really feels like.
  • A hooker blackmails and enslaves a rich client and marries him to live a good life along with gaining a slave, all while her fun with her earlier sex-partners continues.
  • It was all a trap. She married him for his money. Forceful signing of prenup using her lover(s) for bullying she takes control.
  • Husband's bully from college comes back and starts bullying him once again. And wife, frustrated with husband falls for the dominant bully as she joins hand with him/her to make the husband a cuck.
  • Wife's ex comes back from prison. And well, he claims what's 'rightfully' his. And wife's powerless to say no to him. Within no time, she's in the same league as her ex and husband has one role to fulfill, the cuck slave.
  • Any other suggestions that you can give or are craving.

Feel free to PM me with your ideas/interested related to this. I am open to discord as well. Please contact on DM for Discord.

Main Thread for my Ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=222638.0 - NSFW
Main Thread for my O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=222636.msg10935826#msg10935826 - NSFW

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

TheVillain

Willing to be the Bull if we can find female player for the Wife. Have a few plot ideas too.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Neo In Matrix

Quote from: TheVillain on December 03, 2021, 11:27:00 PM
Willing to be the Bull if we can find female player for the Wife. Have a few plot ideas too.

Anyone looking to play the wife? Switch!! Sub to the bull and domme to the husband!

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)