Those The Gods Destroy [NC,Exotic,Light System]

Started by TheVillain, June 24, 2010, 10:50:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

The gods always seem petty and cruel, only degree changes when you look among them. The gods of the Aztec were viewed with reverence in this, for they had a special place among the people. The gods may demand blood by the bucket load- but it was the universe that demanded it. If the gods don't maintain the sun the world ends- existence with a price tag.

The forgotten god Maczpzpalotl was slightly different from his brother gods. A rare Aztec god that had his followers preach that human sacrifice wasn't necessary, Maczpzpalotl accepted a sort of sacred prostitution instead of the cutting out of the hearts of his followers. Supposedly he would have the women of beauty serve the temple as priestesses/prostitutes and those of particular beauty would be whisked away where the denizens of the spirit realm could use their bodies for breeding and pleasure. Instead of killing people by the thousands, the people would only lose a very small portion of the marriageable women- women who the god assured would live existences of pleasure and the miracle of birth.

Unfortunately, Maczpzpalotl seems to have never gotten word that the Aztec empire fell. Having not had a "sacrifice" to him in about 500 years, he's gone quite mad. Where as the fertility god's realm used to be one of joyous birth and a sexual utopia, now it's a cruel and brutal place where most everything male is driven into insanity- and most everything female has long since been raped to death or insensate. And at the top of the tallest mountain in his realm, Maczpzpalotl is said to wait by the only exit- waiting. Just waiting.

A few archaeologists and adventurers approach his temple soon, and the mad god may have his chance at revenge yet.

[Basic story, some beautiful adventuresses get abducted by an insane Aztec god of fertility. Hijinks ensue. Don't plan to take many and will only take female characters. Some system rules will be explained by Lirliel, but it's not that deep of one. She'll explain.]
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Lirliel

*Slides in!*

Alright all joking aside, the system we'll be using is this:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=10981.0

While created by Chameleon, or somebody else and modded to his sick and twisted imagination ;), it is a great system. I've been using it for quite some time now and it allows for an easy set of rules to play around with, they make a game fair at the very least, with Freeform it's mostly always, who's got the bigger set of balls and who lets the other person get away with it. Now as far as a game goes, I've been having one with Madtheos.

The basic character sheet for that is this:

HP: 190

Str: 7
End: 6
Gra: 11
Cha: 9
Int: 7
Spi: 8

P. Def: 64
M. Def: 67
S. Def: 65

What this gives is a rather 'easy' to use combat system, simply a d100 roll + whatever stats there are.

Now if anyone has any questions about the system and is wondering whether it's fun, I use it in three of my games and they seem to be doing alright!
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

aya

-interested- .. been meaning to play my first system game for awhile. Hope you don't mind a complete beginner :3

Lirliel

Quality writing means more then knowing the system and knowing the system only comes with experience so :)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

aya

Well, I like to believe I'm decently literate :) Will we be needing character bios and the like?

TheVillain

Yes, and the system is more just a vehicle for the characters- so don't worry about newbness.
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

aya

Yay! Is this set in modern times? Meaning the adventuresses are exploring some 'ancient ruins' kind of thing?

TheVillain

Yes. It is. Or at least that's how it will start.

Edit:- Why don't you toss yours up Lirliel? Show em how it's done?

Lirliel

Ah Sure.

Bio:
Name: Lana Croft
Ethnicity: White
Appearance: (Think Lara Croft with just a bit smaller boobies)

History: Lana had always been an archeology nut, partly because both of her parents were. Having traveled the world five times over she's always been more then happy to play herself off as the world traveler. Her main field right now though is Meso-American, she's already uncovered various hidden relics from some temples hidden deep within the jungle. Many have died finding them, but she always came back with a host of treasure troves. All that's truly left for Lana right now, is to find the Temple of Maczpzpalotl

aya

Ah okay. I have a character I'd probably be interested in playing, but how would the classes/system thing factor into the different characters?

Lirliel

Well Lana's a level 1 Rogue, seeing as she gets into dangerous spots and a Brawler, she's been enough street-fights that she's gotten fairly proficient in it. So that's basically the gist behind it.

TheVillain

There's basically 6 classes. Warrior, Brawler, Rouge, Sensualist, Mage, and Spiritualist. Offensive Melee, Defensive Melee, Sneaking, Fucking, Offensive Magic, and Defensive Magic- in a nutshell. The last two aren't available at the start.

You start with a 5 in every stat with 3 more you can shuffle around. When you level you can add to a couple stats and learn a trick. More details when we start.

aya

Yeah I kind of picked it up by reading some of Lirliel's other threads. Anyway, I'll try to get a character sheet up soon!

Lirliel

aya

aya

Bio-

Name: Olivia Haley
Ethnicity: White
Appearance: Long, red hair. She has light green eyes, and a slim figure. Bust size is medium-large.
History: Olivia is a paramedic, graduating from her program at a young age. She quickly became very good at her job, boasting one of the biggest survival rates for victims. While she enjoyed her job, Olivia had originally wanted to major in Archaeology and ancient civilizations. However, financial problems prevented her from completing her studies, leading her to enroll in an EMS program instead. Although she wasn't able to study in the field, Olivia's interest in the subject never died. She takes regular visits to Central America for vacation, visiting various ruins here and there.