Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistress Maro

Nuz! -runs faster- My Win.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

*leaps and tackleglomps Maro* My Maro...and my win. ^^

Mistress Maro

Mew! -fall to the ground.- x.x -Still holds onto the win not giving it up.-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

*tickles until she let's go of win* My win! *takes both and goes to sleep hugging both tightly* Mew. ~^^~

Mistress Maro

Hah. is huggled tightly and holds onto the win with one hand.-

Chris Rock

Misery

-lurks in the shadows watching for the opportunity to steal the WIN-
“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Mistress Maro

-holds onto the win tightly- >.< Mew!

Chris Rock

Saerrael

*plucks win from Maro's hands*

Mwuahahaha!

Misery

-goes after Saerra taking the WIN and leaping back into the shadows-
“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Saerrael

*dives into said shadows, hunting Misery for the WIN*

Mistress Maro

-waits til they come back-

Chris Rock

Misery

-tip toes through the shadows undeterred of the hunt-

Taunts Saerra  :P

Saerrael

*Consecrates the shadows, ripping them apart with Light magics* -.- gief win...

Immortal Cherubin

*Takes the win from Saerra while avoiding the shadows*.

There now I'll give the win to the lord of darkness muahahahaha.
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

Chevalier des Poissons

-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Rainsinger

*Snatches away the win and holds it up proudly, roaring in triumph!*

Chevalier des Poissons

-staches the win back while Rainsinger is striking a pose-

A & A

Rainsinger

*Tussles with Chevalier for the Win, and runs off giggling madly!*

Chevalier des Poissons

-Runs after Rainsinger and pounces her- Give it back :3

A & A

Mistress Maro

-pounces on them too!- Mew! =3 -Licks both of their cheeks taking the win and running away.-

Chris Rock

Misery

-blocks her from getting far-  WIN Security - under arrest for lick and run..

Mistress Maro

Mew! Really? -scratches her head some- The Maro is sowwie much.. but I want to Win. -holds it tightly.-

Chris Rock

Misery

-hand over WIN and will let you off with only a warning, otherwise....-

Chevalier des Poissons

-Snatches Maro- Come with me if you want to live...and do ebul things..

A & A

Mistress Maro

Is snatched.- Mew! But I am in trouble with Secruity, but I have the Win. -blinks- Is I being kidnapped too?

Chris Rock