News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Dresden's.... SON?! (M->F)

Started by DresdenCopperstone, November 20, 2012, 11:01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DresdenCopperstone

So, yeah. My dad has a son that he doesn't know about... Or if he does know about me there has never been any recognition on his face whatsoever even though Murphy and Molly and the rest of the Carpenter's and Toot-Toot (long story) tell him that I could be a mirror image of him he just shrugs and mutters something about dopplegangers. Uncle Thomas is the only one that REALLY knows... Hell he is the one that introduced me to my dad in the first place, I have been looking for him forever and finally traced his ass back to Chicago from my Grandfather's place in Missouri. He has taught me alot though. I am waiting on the one day that I slip up and call him dad; that would really trip him out wouldn't it? Mom says to take it easy because Harry has been through a hell of alot in the past year. I tell you, he might have been through a hell of alot but the power he is backing his flaming orb spell with is deadly and can be volatile. I have yet to succeed in what I like to call concentrated Sun, but I can do a pretty mean fireball when I want. I got the best of both worlds, according to Harry. I can evocate, that kind of down and dirty magic that throws elements around, like no youngster he ever seen and only a few White Council members. Then I could do what I was doing right now.

Hiding so well that not even dogs could sense me. Harry had me go out on a scouting mission after bribing me with a couple of Benjamin's. I was supposed to watch this lady's house and make sure her ex husband the troll... Yeah LITERAL troll, showed up. She hadnt known he was a troll until the wedding ceremony. Because of the Troll's lie his Glamour, the veil that makes him look normal to normal people, was disabled permanently, now he has to be careful where he hunts and, well, lets just say a hungry troll with out his glamour would not make the best baby sitter. The kitchen light flipping on catches my attention right in front of me and I subconsciously hold my breath, waiting to see if it is her or him.

Ok this is a start from me and kind of first post for an Idea I am having at the moment. If you know the Dresden series you can come in as one of the characters from the book or make up your own if you dont! (Or if you do for that matter). I would like the character to be Human in this RP but if you are really convincing you can play a Winter or Summer Court Sidhe.

Contact me via PM or on here, either way I do not mind one bit! Thanks for taking a looksee!
There is no such thing as hiding too well or using too much fire!

Roxy Rocket

snip

DresdenCopperstone

I like your style! I do not often RP in first person so I might have a little trouble with tenses. I hope we can get past that. But like I said, I like your style and would love to discuss some storyline ideas with you, as with Butcher's books I plan on having this particular one develop into something complicated that will test this apprentice's skill in his chosen areas of magic. If this beginning doesn't suit you I would be willing to discuss ideas with you. Reply here or in PM. I look forward to your Reply!

Roxy Rocket

Let's not worry about first person then. The point of the chunk was to try to do something that sounded like Dresden.

I think we're cool with what you rolled in on. I have a pair of characters in mind and I know how to get them into that kitchen with its lightswitch and blah blah blah. I'm just picking at it to make it sensible, or plausible.

Uddah'wahze, we's good.

You wanna start this ball rollin' or want me to?

DresdenCopperstone

You can go ahead, as a response to my first post, how long are you up tonight?

Roxy Rocket

*shrugs*

I don't really think in those terms. It's why I don't bother with things like Instant Messengers.

I'll toss something up and PM you the link.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=158156.0

DresdenCopperstone

Okiday! I look forward to seeing it!