Tribal Dancer

Knightshadow

My song for Piper:
"In this part of the story I am the one who
Dies, the only one, and I will die of love because I love you,
Because I love you, Love, in fire and blood."

Pablo Neruda

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

KieraJade

#prismbreaker
"I am not a committee!"

Mintprincess

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

KieraJade

Couldn't resist, could you?
#prismbreaker
"I am not a committee!"

TemptingRose

Ready? Round two FIGHT!

Daelen

I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

The Lioness

I'm hungry for more...
♥ Poems ♥ Story Ideas ( Updated 3/20/24) ♥ Ons/Offs ♥ F-List♥ A/A (Updated 1/23/2024)♥ Art ♥ My Kingdom ♥

♥Posts owed: 1/1 ♥ Posts completed: 0/1 ♥ Pending: 0 ♥
♥Status: Open ♥

Daelen

I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

KieraJade

#prismbreaker
"I am not a committee!"

Seara

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Celestial_Majestic

Now serving ticket #137 *wipes sweat from brow*
"With the thirty-seven keys of Tzeentch, we open the way for our brothers. With the thousand whispers of Slaanesh, we call to them. With the twelve plagues of Nurgle, we fell their enemies. And with the mighty axe of Khorne, we cut open the world for them."

Celestial's O/Os

Zeth

You earned some sleep.

KieraJade

#prismbreaker
"I am not a committee!"

Stone

KieraJade

Next time, more umph.
#prismbreaker
"I am not a committee!"

Rel Mayer

Twisted Crow

If you have more...?  ;)

Stone

KieraJade

#prismbreaker
"I am not a committee!"

Hades

I'll bring sweet tea.