Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SummerWhispers

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Mordred

10 - For the ink alone, I'd give the 10. For seeing he has some tasty creature with her legs wrapped around him.. another. Ok.. and then there is that crazy back. It's a near-perfect avatar. Heh.. just missing a cigar.. and a splash of blue. :P
*See Pillory*

diamonedsky

A 10, if only for the smirk. It's like he's saying, "Yeah, I've been bad.. and you're next." I'm just waiting for his tongue to slip out and lick the rest away.. Very nice avatar, indeed.
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Mordred

10 - Surreal.. which I adore. Full of lovely wonder and desire to see something magical out in those dark starfilled skies. Ah.. but now my other thought. I kinda want to surprise this lovely girl. Just can't decide.. by that window she has open.. to spring from the shadows as is my way.. or to slide up quietly from behind.. wrap the arms around her and whisper secrets into her lovely ear? Yes.. another gorgeous avatar.
*See Pillory*

biljardbal

He's sexy, yet dangerous looking. His smile makes him look cheerful but his rather dark eyes give a hint to well... Darkness...
Overall just a good avi with a lot of things to see
A&A's I'm back!    O&O's How to make Bil squirm and gasp.
Join me in Bil's Shapeshifting Palace.      My solo written story

Izzie Aditi

“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Mr Bigglesworth

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

QuirkyFelicity

Looking for a Dance Partner: O/O
My Café Corner: come visit

“You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is that we notice when we're doing it.” -Neil Gaiman

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

diamonedsky

Not to sound like a broken record or anything.. but I give it a 10 for that look and that man :D
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Moraline

10 because just one look at that pictures gets me thinking fun naughty thoughts.

Falstaff

Moraline

10 cuz that look is sweet! *drools*

Mr Bigglesworth

10 The lovely Moraline can come sting me any day.

Moraline

10 because he let me sting him and he's still gentlemanly enough to give me a knee to sit on when I'm tired.

Deamonbane

Izzie Aditi

“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Mr Bigglesworth

Izzie Aditi

*smooches mister B*
10...wonderful one ;D !

Deamonbane

10 for being cute and provocative with just her eyes and blazing red hair...

Mr Bigglesworth

Phoenixrisen

Ten, cause there's always a special place in my imagination for knights in shining armor. ;)
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21