Black Hearts, Inc. - Professional Merc. Org. - 1 SLOT OPEN!

Started by Red Offerings, May 12, 2013, 09:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Offerings

What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

Red Offerings

What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

Rave

Red Offerings

Elf

Red Offerings

Red Offerings

IC Threads are up! Go to the OOC thread (link is on the first post on page 1) and you can navigate from there.

Red Offerings

We're all filled up - but not pregnant! Muwahahahaa!

Neysha

My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Red Offerings

Red Offerings

Alright, I am offering 3 slots for players. They can be open to other mercenaries - as long as they're not identical to O:) already in the story. OR, I am willing to accept other types - they can be contacts (like someone who is actively employed with the CIA who helps regularly and so on) or something else entirely. Everyone has their different purposes and specialties and I intend to use everybody for purposes of the game.   O:)

phoenyx

a'ight, you know I'm in. i'll finish up Ryder tomorrow after work. but I'll get myself caught up with the various threads at work on breaks.
♪ But my secrets are so safe
The only one who gets me ♪

O/O

Red Offerings

phoenyx

yeah that last didn't work out so well, so i'll work now on catching up. some things on Ryder I need you to be online for anyway... so, I shall spend my time wisely getting caught up since I have nothing else going on but a post in the Dragon U thread...

O/O

Red Offerings

phoenyx

ok, just about caught up, just a couple more posts to read...

and Ryder wants to know where she's getting thrown to? >.<

O/O

Red Offerings

phoenyx

O/O

Red Offerings

phoenyx

O/O

Red Offerings

Red Offerings

Purely because I like Rave am I keeping his slot for him. I haven't heard from him since sometime last week, he hasn't responded to messaging which isn't the norm for him.

Red Offerings

Yeah, Wednesday evening. Admittedly if it was anyone else I would have tossed them.

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."