Not Another Hogwarts Recruitment Thread (Seeking Students and Professors!)

Started by Flower, April 21, 2015, 03:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flower

Reserved it for you for now.  O:) Just let me know if you change your mind.

up to date: 1 beater position in Ravenclaw remaining

Flower

Gonna be working on answering pms this morning.  Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. ♥

seekeroftruth22

take as much time as you want Dancing Flower, there must be a lot of interest in this
I have taken the Oath of the Drake

Ceralilly

Quote from: Dancing flower on April 23, 2015, 11:38:46 PM
Reserved it for you for now.  O:) Just let me know if you change your mind.

up to date: 1 beater position in Ravenclaw remaining

Sounds good lovely, I will be submitting asap. Most likely I will be doing Slytherin first. :-)
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

King Serperior

Quote from: Jagerin on April 23, 2015, 07:59:47 PM
Depending on age and build...the first person that came to mind for me was a young Vincent Cassel.
Okay, I think I have decided on a faceclaim of Vincent Cassel.  I don't think anyone has faceclaimed him yet?  At least, I didn't notice it.  >.>;  Then again, it's been a crazy week, so I likely overlooked it otherwise.  :<

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Flower

It's still open to my awareness. I'll put it on temp reserves for you.  :-)

King Serperior

Thanks!  It's not the easiest to find slightly younger images of him, but I can easily just say that he just looks a couple of years older for his age!  Perhaps even a family trait for him.  :P

Now that I have started the CS, I hope to finish it sometime by the weekend!   ;D

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

la dame en noir

I think my profile will take a while since I have to really think about every aspect lol.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

King Serperior

I know exactly how you feel, la dame!  I'm going over everything with a magnifying glass, so all I have are just character images!  I haven't even decided a name.  :P

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Amelita

Quote from: King Serperior on April 24, 2015, 01:05:08 PM
Thanks!  It's not the easiest to find slightly younger images of him, but I can easily just say that he just looks a couple of years older for his age!  Perhaps even a family trait for him.  :P

Now that I have started the CS, I hope to finish it sometime by the weekend!   ;D

Gaspard Ulliel might work for you. He's a lot younger than Cassiel.

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

King Serperior

Quote from: Amelita on April 24, 2015, 01:18:35 PM
Gaspard Ulliel might work for you. He's a lot younger than Cassiel.
He could certainly work.  Though, the character model feels off for how I envision my character.  He looks too....kind, I guess you can say.  It's not that I want a character who hates everyone, mind you, but he doesn't look like the kind of person who was 'cursed by fate.'  There's more than enough time for him to warm up and come to terms with the fact that he is a Slytherin.

I'll keep him in mind though!   ;D

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Flower

I put that face on reserves for you, KS. You should be fine as long as you stick to using his young pictures. Only so much the imagination can do when faced with this.

Also, no rush on character sheets. Recruitment is not closing any time soon.

King Serperior

Quote from: Dancing flower on April 24, 2015, 02:17:14 PM
I put that face on reserves for you, KS. You should be fine as long as you stick to using his young pictures. Only so much the imagination can do when faced with this.

Also, no rush on character sheets. Recruitment is not closing any time soon.
*laughs*  No worries on the second, but the first one is actually the main image I chose!  ;D

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Ceralilly

Would there happen to be anyone with ties to Spain, Sicily, or Italy that would be interested in one of my characters families being tied to them? I am trying to make a pure blood. :-) Either Durm or Slytherin. :-)

FACECLAIM: Alejandra Alonso

Alejandra
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

la dame en noir

A few of the people I wanted to use are all taken! D: Lol.

I want to make a Fourth year.
A&A | FxF |

Flower

Quote from: Ceralilly on April 24, 2015, 04:29:49 PM
Would there happen to be anyone with ties to Spain, Sicily, or Italy that would be interested in one of my characters families being tied to them? I am trying to make a pure blood. :-) Either Durm or Slytherin. :-)

FACECLAIM: Alejandra Alonso

Alejandra

Faceclaim reserved for you. :) Spanish family would be the Aguilars, Aiden's pureblood family. I don't believe we have an Italian pureblood tree. Aiden doesn't mind connections so you can always pm him with your concept to see if it works for his pureblood family.

Crash

Quote from: la dame en noir on April 24, 2015, 04:44:13 PM
A few of the people I wanted to use are all taken! D: Lol.

I want to make a Fourth year.

Yeah, I went through that too when I first joined.  You have to dig for a while with all of the characters that are in the game.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

la dame en noir

Then I have to sit here and remember people's names lol. I hate it when I find a good face claim and no credits for the model in the picture! D:

But, I want to reserve the face claim of Keke Palmer for now, unless I find someone else.
A&A | FxF |

Flower

Ceralilly

Quote from: Dancing flower on April 24, 2015, 04:50:15 PM
Faceclaim reserved for you. :) Spanish family would be the Aguilars, Aiden's pureblood family. I don't believe we have an Italian pureblood tree. Aiden doesn't mind connections so you can always pm him with your concept to see if it works for his pureblood family.

Thank you! I felt so silly when I noticed the big button that said "List of Family Trees" LOL

I am waiting for my brain to catch up to my muse, Hahaha!

Quote from: la dame en noir on April 24, 2015, 04:51:54 PM
Then I have to sit here and remember people's names lol. I hate it when I find a good face claim and no credits for the model in the picture! D:

But, I want to reserve the face claim of Keke Palmer for now, unless I find someone else.

Anything I can help you find hun?

Untamed Skies

A little late, but Flower has lured me back.

Hey Flower would you mind putting Nick Bateman on the temporary reserve for me?

Flower

Ceralilly

Quote from: Untamed Skies on April 24, 2015, 05:35:07 PM
A little late, but Flower has lured me back.

Hey Flower would you mind putting Nick Bateman on the temporary reserve for me?

Oh yeah...what a hottie!

King Serperior

And there we go!  Finally managed to actually sit down and finish my character (for the most part).   :-)

Just need to tie up some loose ends and see if there are any problems now.  ^.^

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace