Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms Gavane

*sneaks in and takes a seat, suddenly very glad to be back*

O/O

Peccavi

Sips at her whiskey as she watches the men's side with emerald eyes wide.

-144, I think
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Vill

--removes his coat, shirt and shoes before jumping in after them.--

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Looking for roleplay partners with ideas. Any takers? Pm me.

Divine Tenacity

Think I can have a shot of that whiskey, dear?  :o
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Bedroom Lazarus

The defrocked priest dips his hands into the bubbling water, pulling it up in his cupped hands to let the heated fluids drip down his hair, slipping across that masculine chiseled face to drip down the now bare pectoral muscles.  He tossed a knowing smile at his compatriots before he dips himself into the water, seeing how long he can "Hold his breath"
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Goddess of Night

Not fair, so not fair *starts ripping things off*
Too hot in here!

My On/Offs

Derwaysh

...And now your turn, Vill.

~Whilst in the tub, lowers Vill's face under water as well so he may work equally as hard as Lazarus, a smile on Derwaysh's face.~

Two heads are better than one indeed.

And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Peccavi

Still staring at the hot tub, Peccavi stretches her arm out towards Midori, whiskey clutched between white-knuckled fingertips.

She forgets herself for a moment, then pushes off of the bar to move over to Midori, tilting the whiskey bottle to her lips.
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Divine Tenacity

-takes a couple of deep swigs from the bottle of whiskey, coughing as heads disappear under the water-

...If this is not an elaborate setup for an orgy, I don't know what is.

-squirms a bit-

Vill

--Walks his finger tips across Derwaysh's shoulders before taking a fistful of the hair on the back of his head in his grip. His own head reemerges from the water.--

So, ladies. Is your side still the "winning side?"

Goddess of Night

Uhmm... ladies... I think I need some private time
My On/Offs

Divine Tenacity

Derwaysh

~Pulls the gentlemen out before stepping out of the tub himself, well satisfied and sated with their efforts.~

Ahem. I didn't realize we will have this good of a time.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Vill

Take all the private time you need.

Bedroom Lazarus

Surfaces from the water to catch his breath, pushing out to sit on the side of the pool, water streaming down him They haven't been terribly chatty off of a sudden.  Who has the liquid soap.  My abs need a good running over.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 

The Sins that Beckon Me

Peccavi

Quote from: Midori Sadi on February 20, 2014, 12:24:53 AM
-takes a couple of deep swigs from the bottle of whiskey, coughing as heads disappear under the water-

...If this is not an elaborate setup for an orgy, I don't know what is.

-squirms a bit-

+1! I want to join in..... Whines.

Quote from: Vill on February 20, 2014, 12:25:20 AM
--Walks his finger tips across Derwaysh's shoulders before taking a fistful of the hair on the back of his head in his grip. His own head reemerges from the water.--

So, ladies. Is your side still the "winning side?"

Winning, technically but you are like two kisses and three seconds short of having converts.

Vill

--Playfully blasts Lazarus with a bottle of liquid axe body wash--

Divine Tenacity

-takes another gulp from bottle of Jack-

Guy on guy action= instant win in my book.

Goddess of Night

*takes hold of the ladies hands and leads them to a private room*

My On/Offs

Derwaysh

Sud fight!

~Covers each of the lords in different suds, running each slimy, wet, chiseled body against another as they play-wrestle growling and laughing heartily~

A/A

Vill

Evelyn seems like the real traitor. So quick to diminish your view and quell our intentions. Oh well, guess there's no reason in continuing...

Bedroom Lazarus

-144 Whoo.  I love the smell of body wash in the evening.  It smells like its masking activities that shall not be named on an already stretched slightly past its limits pg -13 area.   Positively glistens as he leans back into Vill, taking his time getting lathered up ((ok, thats about all I can do tonight.  Hope you ladies liked the "taste of your own medicine" show))

The Sins that Beckon Me

Divine Tenacity

-calls over her shoulder as she is lead away-

Please continue!!

Vill