The Creative Lie Game

Started by Nadir, March 19, 2009, 06:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CandyLips

Downfall slept comfortably in my cleavage for two days until Corinthi jumped in and kicked him out.

oooo.. double hit lol

Corinthi

CandyLips' cleavage is so warm and cozy, Downfall could have hibernated in there all winter. Bogarting cleavage hog.

Downfall347

Upon his arrival Corinthi found the natives to be addicted to smelling sharpies. Though gone, my influence has driven the cleavage natives to insanities. They are now building a temple on CandyLips's nipple

CandyLips

Downfall constructed the temple to look like himself, because he always wanted to be touching my nipple.

Corinthi

Candylips recently took a shower, prompting a cleavage native prophet to construct an ark. The ark was last seen trapped in her shower drain with a lot of red hair.

Downfall347

Corinthi puts plastic bags over her nipple temples to protect them in the shower

((Wow, if I really am a cat, this is a rather interesting scene))

Corinthi

I would say that Downfall347 has a nipple temple fetish, but the thread is supposed to be about lies.

Downfall347 is working on a bacteria that will destroy all the peanut plants on the planet because he's afraid that one day he'll meet his true love and she'll have a peanut allergy.

Rhapsody

Corinthi was the second gunman on the grassy knoll.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Corinthi

Rhapsody convinced the Iraqi reporter to throw his shoe at Bush.

BaronS

On a small island in the south pacific Corinthi is venerated as a god and the natives spend most nights sitting in front of a crude statue of his avatar hoping he returns to them.

Gone Walkabout. 

Will return.

Corinthi

BaronS once lead a group of scientists and commandos on a secret mission by the US Government to explore a massive cave system under the rocky mountains. He was the only one to make it out alive, and to this day won't tell anyone of the eldritch horrors he discovered down there.

BaronS

Ha ha...good one Corinthi...thats such a fantastic lie it couldnt possibly be true.  *looks around nervously*

Corinthi sometimes likes to put on a fake leg, get a harpoon and pretend he's Captain Ahab.

(Sorry - I had a mental blank and Im buying Moby Dick on DVD for my dads birthday.)
Gone Walkabout. 

Will return.

Corinthi

It's true, BaronS. My story wasn't true, because the Real BaronS never made it out of those caves. Instead, an alien monstrosity is wearing his skin and sizing us up for the coming invasion, not from outer space, but from the bowels of the earth and the depths of madness.

Ryieahna

Corinthi has planned for when he dies.  First everyone on earth will receive an envelope full of powdered sugar, secondly all high ranking government officials will wear power ranger suits.  Then the religious fanatics will release their actual abilities resurrecting Corinthi as the ruler of a small pebble on the shore of a puddle.

Corinthi

Come and listen to a story 'bout a woman named Ryieahna,
Poor mountaineer barely kept her family fed.
Then one day she was shooting for some food,
And up through the ground come a bubbling crude.
(Oil that is, black gold, Texas tea)

Well the first thing you know old Ryieahna's a millionaire
Kinfolk said, 'Ryieahna, move away from there.'
Said California is the place you oughta be.
So they loaded up the truck and they moved to Beverly.
(Hills that is, swimming pools, movie stars)

Well now it's time to say goodbye to Ryieahna and all her kin.
They would like to thank you folks for kindly dropping in.
You're all invited back again to this locality.
To have a heaping helping of their hospitality.
(Ryieahna's  Hillbillies, that's what they call 'em now,
Nice folks Y'all come back now, ya hear?)

Isabella Vaasco

Corinthi....he wears night gowns to bed.

minkflavoredcheese

Isabelle once studied the intricate mating ritual dance of a central African tribe of pygmies.

Greg MD

Mink, (may I call you Mink?) actually participated in said mating ritual dance with the pygmies.

Isabella Vaasco

It's true..I was there with Greg MD. (Under the impression he was a mad doctor. Though I figured it was close enough to a Witch Doctor)

Corinthi

Isabella Vaasco always types in a red, italic font because her computer is powered by the blood of innocents. That doesn't explain why she comes here though, because it's not like there are any innocents on E.

Ryieahna

Corinthi just doesn't want to admit that he's innocent.  All of his dirty thoughts come from the Corinthi Mark II that he keeps in his left shoe. 

Corinthi

Several times a day, Ryieahna pours over the Solo and Group Roleplay wanted boards, searching for someone, anyone who is openly willing to admit they want to start a game based off Bret Micheal's Rock of Love. She wants to play Bret, but is afraid to admit it.

Ryieahna

(I could laugh at that one if I knew who Bret was o_O)

Corinthi is actually a gender confused leprechaun from outer-space in the fifth dimension with the intention to introduce a new breed of hippoplatypus to planet earth. 

Corinthi

Of course I'm confused. Two Genders? Only two genders? How in the world do you humans mate?

Regardless, Ryieahna once shot shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die, and posts from Folsom County Prison as she listens to the trains roll by.

Oreo

Corinthi has a secret love for Elvis. That locked closet in his room is full of black velveteen art.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin