Looking to start a group rp - poll - updated plots

Started by la dame en noir, November 30, 2015, 01:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

la dame en noir

I'll probably edited this later tomorrow evening, but I wanted to put this up now.

Anyways, I've been having a lot of creative juices lately and I've also had more time to write. I'm looking to start another group roleplay, considering my mass effect rp hasn't picked up much. I'm huge into Fantasy, but I could dabble into sci-fi given if I found a good enough plot.

SO here it goes.

Idea 1: A sandbox Fantasy rp.**New** Plot/Premise

Eslos, the great world which many inhabit, but many destroy. The legend goes that it was created by the many gods and goddesses through the cosmos to see what they can create. It started with a barren land, before beauty - light - darkness - and life were brought to its surface. As humanoid creatures inhabited the lands, the creation of culture was established. Now in the future of Elos lies three different nations and societies. Easora, the center of all ports, trades, goods, and people a like. It is Eslos capital continent and home to many. Agren - Continent to the West of Easora lies a people who are known for not only their outstanding military, but their combat as well. Their people survive in a colder climate and often use weapons in their hunting and wars. Their gods and goddesses are those of thunder, beauty, war, revenge, and trickery. Eyix - continent to the South of Easora where the people practice all manners of Education and science. They are skilled in combat, but often use strategy and magic to win their fights. Their gods are those of wisdom, physical health, climate, sexuality/aggression, fertility, and the underworld. Idus - the continent in the east its people who are known for their speciality in Politics and trade. They are a dutiful people who live in an area where the seasons change noticeably. Their deities are that of creation/destruction, protection, victory, agriculture, and luck.

Easora, home to many has been in the care of the Great King Alaion - a distinguished and beloved ruler throughout all of Eslos. He is known for his constant care of his people and has resolved many differences between the outlying continents and its people. Now the ruler has become deathly ill and with no heir to turn the throne over to, it is said that his fall will put his advisor - Vivienne, in his place. In his stead she makes all decisions - mostly before consulting him. This has resulted in a very unhappy kingdom under the rule of a heartless woman.

With the birth of new, and unfair, taxes, food rations, port and trading control - the people of Easora have become defiant as a result causing her to reveal the nature of Pandora's box. To reach her full potential and gain complete control, she unleashes its power. Not only does it give her unlimited dark magic, it frees the underworld's darkest horrors. Illnesses, demons, and the the like escape - terrorizing the people and its surroundings.

Once open, it releases the power of the old deities, finding its way to vessels. In the hands of unfortunate young men and women, it is up to them to uncover their power and restore order within the world and seal pandora's box before its too late.

Idea 2: Historical fiction - I get my inspiration from Anne Rice and slave era New Orleans. This would not be for the faint of heart and would require people to be exceptionally open minded. There would be the occasional racist bastard, but since this is fiction - it doesn't need to be so harsh. Basically, I want debauchery and vampires.

Idea 3: Dragon Age inspired.

Antiva - the center for Merchants, Traders, and Pirates alike. It is a country most known for its House of Crows - an expensive and aggressive assassin's guild, as well as its Merchant princes. With no real King or Queen to rule over them, it is known as a Plutocracy. It is ruled by families of impressive wealth and Merchants who have their own agendas. The nation is protected through many arranged marriages throughout Thedas, making them impossible to touch without Thedas itself going into a chaotic war.

This is the story of humans, elves, and the like finding their place in the world and hopefully not get caught in anything to serious.

Game Notes: This wouldn't be solely on Antiva - but it will be the center of the RP. There will be room for an array of plots and a possible all out war. There are plenty to choose from as far as 'Occupations' go. Pirates, Assassin's, Merchant Princes, and Prostitutes are quite common in Antiva. The idea of this game is to give a basis and have it be player participation. This would be the most fun with people that have a general understanding of Dragon Age and have always been interested in playing in the nation and culture of Antiva.

Idea 4: Modern Corporate Drama. You know, the sexy CEOs, interns, office employees, etc. This could be a general sandbox rp with a big time Corporation as its center.

Game Notes: Corruption within the corporate ladder - Mafia would be fun.

If you have any questions, concerns, or additives to any of these ideas - please please post here. I would love to start a group RP and I want to it be epic.

If all goes well, I would be looking for a co-gm and I would prefer that the group games go at a pace everyone is comfortable with.

ALL IDEAS ARE LGBTQ FRIENDLY! :3
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

la dame en noir

Please feel free to add any insights or questions! :3
A&A | FxF |

Wolfling72

Why for do you do this to me?? I am torn between Fantasy Sandbox and Dragon Age (I've 100% completed ALL but Inquisition) therefore a vote is impossible besides what I've just said. *whimpers*
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

la dame en noir

Lol i apologize. I have to admit, i would prefer to do Dragon Age, but im at work coning up with a concept for the fantasy idea.
A&A | FxF |

Wolfling72

Quote from: la dame en noir on November 30, 2015, 10:36:29 AM
Lol i apologize. I have to admit, i would prefer to do Dragon Age, but im at work coming up with a concept for the fantasy idea.

Meee tooo!! (Is it wrong that I am now contemplating a F/F DA storyline??) Anywho, if you figure out what you'd LIKE to run...let me know...maybe I can slip a character your way...

*nods*
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

la dame en noir

Yay! I appreciate your enthusiasm. I definitely want to get to get started on a game soon.
A&A | FxF |

Juggtacular

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Juggtacular

Oh wow. Apparently I didn't lol. How did that slip past me?

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Wolfling72

By the By, it looks like one is in the lead!
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

la dame en noir

Of course it is.... Making me use my brain cells to create a world.
A&A | FxF |

Zaer Darkwail

Creating a new world is always good creative brain exercise :). Anycase placed my vote....

*slips up to open thread what was discussed in PM*

As question though; if we go sandbox fantasy, we go by freeform but would system be okay if majority wants/agrees on it?

Wolfling72

Quote from: la dame en noir on November 30, 2015, 12:17:23 PM
Of course it is.... Making me use my brain cells to create a world.

Puts on the appropriate cheer leader outfit

You can do it!!

waves pom poms
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Zaer Darkwail

System: Rolling dices and making charsheets based on rule system (either self-developed by GM or use excisting systems like d20, d6 etc).

la dame en noir

oh noooo

Thats something I would prefer doing on pen/paper
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Well, if the Fantasy Sandbox takes the votes it will go like this.

A world with an original name and possibly a map
Description of cities, regions, other countries, etc
A bestiary
A timeline - but this might take a while
Races in and around the main game
Other game notes

I'm thinking of it being

Human, Elvhen, Naga, Orc, Fae, and maybe one other race
Magic will definitely be a thing
as well as the supernatural.
A&A | FxF |

Garuss Vakarian

Well, if it goes fantasy. For another race, I had this Race I created for Pathfinder using the advanced Race guide. lol.

la dame en noir

ugh...man

Looks like i need to figure out some ways to get more voting. I might just pin it down to Dragon Age and the sandbox Fantasy and see what happens.
A&A | FxF |

Cassandra LeMay

Hmmm.... am I guessing correctly that your ideas for the fantasy game (option #1) center mostly around a "pseudo LotR" setting? Or would you perhaps entertain some ideas about slightly more exotic settings, for example something based on an Arabian Nights theme?
ONs, OFFs, and writing samples | Oath of the Drake

You can not value dreams according to the odds of their becoming true.
(Sonia Sotomayor)

Praxis

Gypsy

I would potentially be interested in #2, particularly if it were period with vampires, but not every other fantasy race known to fiction. ;)  I loved the original Interview with the Vampire, and the time period and setting has so many wonderful possibilities.
<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=286451.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=244545.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=279617.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=245953.0"></a>     

🌹🔥🌹   on 'no writing' hiatus    🌹🔥🌹    not available    🌹🔥🌹    formerly 'Briar Rose' & 'GypsyRose'    🌹🔥🌹

la dame en noir

Quote from: Cassandra LeMay on December 01, 2015, 10:22:50 AM
Hmmm.... am I guessing correctly that your ideas for the fantasy game (option #1) center mostly around a "pseudo LotR" setting? Or would you perhaps entertain some ideas about slightly more exotic settings, for example something based on an Arabian Nights theme?
I meant that as I am going with the high fantasy aspect. An exotic setting sounds more intriguing though. I would be more than happy to figure out something along those lines. Each race could be from cultures we are familiar with.

Nordic/Viking, various African and middle eastern cultures, as well as Asian themes.
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Quote from: GypsyRose on December 01, 2015, 10:40:16 AM
I would potentially be interested in #2, particularly if it were period with vampires, but not every other fantasy race known to fiction. ;)  I loved the original Interview with the Vampire, and the time period and setting has so many wonderful possibilities.
Oh don't worry, it would simply be humans and vampires :3
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Praxis

Big...big fan of The Newsroom.  Something along those lines.

There was a game bouncing around for a while that involved a sprawling media company with a a flakey news room but also had it's fingers in fashion magazines, celebrity gossip blogs, etc.

Had plenty of potential for torrid and sensationalistic nonsense.

la dame en noir

I've never seen the newsroom, but that's just about what I would like to do.
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Boo speak. I should've known other ideas wouldve been overshadowed if I even mentioned fantasy sandbox.
A&A | FxF |

Gypsy

My best suggestion is that you make the kind of game you want to run.  In the end, if you're not having fun, it's not going to much matter.  :-)
<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=286451.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=244545.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=279617.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=245953.0"></a>     

🌹🔥🌹   on 'no writing' hiatus    🌹🔥🌹    not available    🌹🔥🌹    formerly 'Briar Rose' & 'GypsyRose'    🌹🔥🌹

la dame en noir

But I'm a crowd pleaser. I think I may just make a detailed plot for each idea and see what happens. I'm so close to just making all 4 and then burning out lol
A&A | FxF |

Cassandra LeMay

Quote from: la dame en noir on December 01, 2015, 11:36:03 AM
But I'm a crowd pleaser. I think I may just make a detailed plot for each idea and see what happens. I'm so close to just making all 4 and then burning out lol
Combine some of the ideas then? Historical corporate drama could work. 19th century railroad tycoons, or rival newspapers in a time when newspapers still literally made the news or somesuch?

Never played Dragon Age, but maybe some of it could be combined with your fantasy setting too?

Take the best from some ideas and distill them into something that's the best of both worlds?

(Sonia Sotomayor)

la dame en noir

Well Dragon age has its own world and timeline already - I was going to play off of that.
A&A | FxF |

Gypsy

Quote from: la dame en noir on December 01, 2015, 11:36:03 AM

I wish you luck with it.  :-) 

Landshark

I put my vote in for DA but the fantasy was a very close second. If you wanted to you could combineany of the ideas except for maybe DA together. Gaslight Empire (just made that up) victorian era businesses vying for power to get inroads to asia and africa. COmpeteing against one another. After all...vampires get board just setting around...why not rule a country through commerce?! :P Just a thought. Anywho I really like DA, im currently playing in a table top game set shortly after the events of 1.

la dame en noir

OMG LANDSHARK! WE DID A MASS EFFECT RP TOGETHER! YOU WERE GREATLY MISSED! D:

Anyways, yeah - that idea sounds pretty cool. I'll definitely have to hash out some ideas when I get home from work and gym! :3
A&A | FxF |

Landshark

Quote from: la dame en noir on December 01, 2015, 01:46:21 PM
OMG LANDSHARK! WE DID A MASS EFFECT RP TOGETHER! YOU WERE GREATLY MISSED! D:

Anyways, yeah - that idea sounds pretty cool. I'll definitely have to hash out some ideas when I get home from work and gym! :3

Cool! Yaaa i was remembered and stuff :)

MythicalMorpheus69

Hey not sure if i can just jump in on this or need permission lol but i voted number 1! They're all pretty cool though, i don't think anyone here would mind whichever idea gets picked! (not to put words into peoples mouths though, just an opinion) haha  ;p
Mithic....

MythicalMorpheus69

Ahh okay and thanks! :) so how many players are needed for your rp?
Mithic....

la dame en noir

Im a big group kind of person. I would probably want as many that wanted to join. Especially if its the fantasy sandbox or the vampire rp. As for dragon age amd the modern one, i would probably have set roles that needed to be filled and go from there.
A&A | FxF |

MythicalMorpheus69

Mithic....

Garuss Vakarian

Im a big group person myself. ^^

Personally I voted for Dragon age!

tyr4n02r

Im personally itching for a Pathfinder game...
I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

la dame en noir

Well, it wouldn't be a pathfinder game - especially since I'm no good with system games unless they're on a table with pen and paper.
A&A | FxF |

Niki315

I am interested in joining a group game. I will watch this for now.

la dame en noir

Stick around! :3 I was going to write up some compelling plots, but I ended up going to the gym and playing video games. I should have something tomorrow :D
A&A | FxF |

Phantomhive

Could there be a possibility of mixing ideas 1 and 3? Just asking because I could imagibe these two ideas in combo. Wither way I am interested
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

MythicalMorpheus69

I feel sort of dull for not giving an input lol but everyones ideas are so good I don't think I can compete aha. I have a question though; how will we be doing the rp when it comes down to it, like forum posts like this? Email, I.m (and all others lol) ?? :)
Mithic....

la dame en noir

Forum posts. I'm currently at work figuring out what to do with all four ideas. I won't share just yet, but hopefully people like them. But please, share your input.
A&A | FxF |

MythicalMorpheus69

Fair enough  :D  and ohh im kind of excited lol your ideas were great in the first place so I know this will be awesome once you decide to share :p and I scrapped the idea as yours were a lot better but I am thinking up some suggestions as we speak  :-) .
Mithic....

la dame en noir

Please do, Cassandra has inspired my idea a lot
A&A | FxF |

tyr4n02r

(Your avatar is SO distracting…Anyway…)

Whenever your guys cement what you are doing, I'm in.
I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

la dame en noir

I get that all the time! :3
At first I wasn't so sure if I could come up with something for the fantasy rp, but I think I have an okay concept so far.

I titled it- Pandora: Rebirth

and for Dragon Age I have it set in Antiva for those are familiar with the universe.
A&A | FxF |

tyr4n02r

Any immediate resources that come to mind?
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Landshark

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Age

if thats what you meant :)

Actually that one sucks. this ones better

http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Thedas

la dame en noir

I need some help, because researching is hard(but I am doing it). I messaged one person about Indian and Chinese deities, but does anyone have any information on Greek, Norse, and Arabic deities? I already have Yoruba and Egyptian down.

I also managed to write a few Norse gods/goddesses down.
A&A | FxF |

Landshark

Im a freakin encyclopedia la Dame. What ya wanna know?

tyr4n02r

Not exactly but thats as good of a place to start.

I'm loosely familiar with the games, and own the tabletop manuals. I guess the question is: are there any "Ferelden 4 Dummyz" references around, or am I pretty good to start with those that I have? Im not sure how much lore you are going to go for.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Landshark

Check the second link i posted tyr4n02r. It breaks it down by location. Look at Antiva

MythicalMorpheus69

Quote from: Landshark on December 01, 2015, 12:41:37 PM
I put my vote in for DA but the fantasy was a very close second. If you wanted to you could combineany of the ideas except for maybe DA together. Gaslight Empire (just made that up) victorian era businesses vying for power to get inroads to asia and africa. COmpeteing against one another. After all...vampires get board just setting around...why not rule a country through commerce?! :P Just a thought. Anywho I really like DA, im currently playing in a table top game set shortly after the events of 1.

I really like the sound of this idea! If I may add some input to this? Maybe warewolves too? I know it sounds cliche lol but I had the idea to add onto landsharks where maybe the 2 arch enemy races both come under threat by a completely new race never before seen or heard of (maybe a mix bread of many races or something) this is not a twilight idea by the way haha! Some how these 2 races have to completely learn to work with one another at the same time as ruling their own countries ect... They could have to travel to lost lands to find specific artifacts and weapons and stuff, there could be ambushes and plots and twists, maybe even a double crossing! Or even both races could be planning a double crossing! The new race could even rule their own country and amongst the war they could use their countries to disguise their battlesby starting a human war? I dunno maybe its silly aha but you asked for an input?
Mithic....

la dame en noir

Quote from: tyr4n02r on December 02, 2015, 02:08:35 PM
Not exactly but thats as good of a place to start.

I'm loosely familiar with the games, and own the tabletop manuals. I guess the question is: are there any "Ferelden 4 Dummyz" references around, or am I pretty good to start with those that I have? Im not sure how much lore you are going to go for.

There is a wiki that might help you

http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Age_Wiki
http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Antiva

Thats usually where I go when I need more in depth research about the world of Thedas.
A&A | FxF |

tyr4n02r

Word. Going to work, but I got it open for when I get back. Let me know how character creation is going down.

So, is there two separate games?
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

la dame en noir

Quote from: Landshark on December 02, 2015, 02:08:03 PM
Im a freakin encyclopedia la Dame. What ya wanna know?

I just need deities and their abilities if they were...to ya know - but transferred to regular humans or what have you?
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Quote from: MythicalMorpheus69 on December 02, 2015, 02:11:18 PM

I really like the sound of this idea! If I may add some input to this? Maybe warewolves too? I know it sounds cliche lol but I had the idea to add onto landsharks where maybe the 2 arch enemy races both come under threat by a completely new race never before seen or heard of (maybe a mix bread of many races or something) this is not a twilight idea by the way haha! Some how these 2 races have to completely learn to work with one another at the same time as ruling their own countries ect... They could have to travel to lost lands to find specific artifacts and weapons and stuff, there could be ambushes and plots and twists, maybe even a double crossing! Or even both races could be planning a double crossing! The new race could even rule their own country and amongst the war they could use their countries to disguise their battlesby starting a human war? I dunno maybe its silly aha but you asked for an input?

I like the idea as a whole, but I would feel like I'm stealing your concept and putting my name on it. This would definitely be something I would join if you two were to work together on it.
A&A | FxF |

MythicalMorpheus69

In addition to my last post I am sort of learning the ropes of coming up with ideas lol I usualy just join an already thought of one :p therefore I take critisism very well :)
Mithic....

Landshark

Ok...i cant really help with the Arabic but ill hook you up on Greek and Norse np. Ill pm it to ya once i got it typed up. You just want the Big named gods or more in depth?

la dame en noir

Make it as simply and informative as you can. I'm basically creating a world where there is a center for all trade, goods, and people of all cultures and then their outlying nations.

So it would be a combination like

Norse/Greek - Specialities in Military and Combat
Indian/Chinese - Specialities in Politics and Trade
Yoruba/Egyptian/Arabic - Specialities in Education and Science
A&A | FxF |

MythicalMorpheus69

Quote from: la dame en noir on December 02, 2015, 02:14:00 PM
I like the idea as a whole, but I would feel like I'm stealing your concept and putting my name on it. This would definitely be something I would join if you two were to work together on it.

I'm perfectly happy for you to use it, itd make me quite happy to be honest lol. As i said i haven't got much experience creating rp's so just hearing that like my idea is a big morale boost for me :P as long as i can have one of the main roles or more specifically one of the leaders right hand man/lutenant/head warrior type of roles? Basically not a leader but just under, i like playing fighting/warrior roles who are very loyal, would this be possible?
Mithic....

la dame en noir

nooo! i couldn't! :D

Anyways, I'm currently making a new plot for the Fantasy Sandbox idea and Dragon Age. I have yet to come up with something compelling for the other two.
A&A | FxF |

MythicalMorpheus69

Quote from: la dame en noir on December 02, 2015, 02:39:49 PM
nooo! i couldn't! :D

Anyways, I'm currently making a new plot for the Fantasy Sandbox idea and Dragon Age. I have yet to come up with something compelling for the other two.

It wouldn't be stealing, more inspiring the ideas you already have, anywho its down to you :) although I already know whatever your coming up with is going to be epic!
Mithic....

la dame en noir

Quote from: tyr4n02r on December 02, 2015, 02:12:38 PM
Word. Going to work, but I got it open for when I get back. Let me know how character creation is going down.

So, is there two separate games?

I'm still deciding. I should have a conclusion sometime tomorrow or Friday :3
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Welp! I updated the plots, now to see what people think.
A&A | FxF |

Landshark

looks awesome! Cant wait to see what the final desicion is. Looks like the fantasy is gonna win though :)

la dame en noir

My brain hurts from that. But thankfully I had help from Cassandra's initial input and resources gathered from both you and Dhi.

But if people like the idea, then I will probably need to make up different names for these gods and goddesses...though I don't know if keeping their original names would be such a bad idea.
A&A | FxF |

MythicalMorpheus69

This is gonna be literally awesome! (says "awesome" aloud as he types it out) I can't wait until its finished either, im actually kind of excited! :D
Mithic....

TheRaven

"Hey," said Shadow. "Huginn or Muninn, or whoever you are"
The bird turned, head tipped, suspiciously, on one side, and it stared at him with bright eyes.
"Say 'Nevermore,'" said Shadow.
"Fuck you," said the raven.

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Cassandra LeMay

The fantasy idea looks pretty grim, with all those plagues and monstes released from the box, and an evil ruler with unlimited magic power. And with the power of old gods in the hands of the players this could turn into something like a fantasy superheroes game. Any idea what ... "power level" you imagine tis game might have?

Quote from: la dame en noir on December 02, 2015, 03:41:29 PM
But if people like the idea, then I will probably need to make up different names for these gods and goddesses...though I don't know if keeping their original names would be such a bad idea.
I guess you could get away with using real-world names, but if not, here are some suggestions (I took those from a German pen & paper RP):

Arabic/Egyptian:  Satis, Kebechet, Serkef, Chepru, Pachet, Rehotep, Heket, Sutech, Nepthut
Nordic: Asvargr, Fjörgynn, Helja, Sigrun, Vidar, Wyrd
Asian:  TsaiChen, WenCheng, WeTo, WuKung, KuTuh, PadKu, YenLen

(Sonia Sotomayor)

tyr4n02r

A fun suggestionL Whenever you get your qualifications/"system" together (even if not a real one, theres some limits or thought process behind your world,) allow RPers to create 3 potential enemies/encounters for your world. 1 would be relatively "mundane," (found within the world naturally,) another summoned from Pandora's Box, the third can ve from anywhere (including the previous, magical or inter-planar.) More importantly, do it in PM. That way, If you don't like it, you don't have to use it and no one would know! Then from there if you liked what some people did, you can ask them to do more if you feel the need.

I suggest having both a combat and noncombat way of beating them.

My two cents.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

la dame en noir

I was actually going to work on a enemy list myself.
I'm also considering working on fixing up the plot. I think I will go with animal spirits and elements as a source of power. I think it may make my game feel a little more original(even its completely cliche). I'm doing this because my concept seems too dry and confusing.
A&A | FxF |

Cassandra LeMay

I think it's too early to judge if the idea of god-based "powers" is dry or confusing. Personally I think it offers a nice mix of character/ability concepts. For something fairly straightforward you have War or Weather and such themes, but you also have themes that allow a good bit of creative freedom, like Wisdom or Learning. I think there's something for everyone in the pantheons you mentioned.

(Sonia Sotomayor)

la dame en noir

I dont know. My concept leaves me very discouraged. So im noy sure about anymore.
A&A | FxF |

tyr4n02r

Both are strong concepts. I see where the Deity idea would get daunting to try and hammer out logistics, but is still very flexible to build a world around.

Some encouragement:

and, being Elliquiy…
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Cassandra LeMay

Quote from: la dame en noir on December 03, 2015, 11:07:45 AM
I dont know. My concept leaves me very discouraged. So im noy sure about anymore.
At the end of the day, what's imprtant is that you do what feels right to you.  :-)

Sleep on it and we'll just see what your muse whispers in your ear.

(Sonia Sotomayor)

MythicalMorpheus69

I think Cassandra is right do whatever you feel is right. At the end of the day from a personal opinion im very confident that as long as you think its good then I will too I mean I love your ideas so just go with your flow :)
Mithic....

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Looking for websites to make cool graphics and/or banners for the roleplay.

I have decided to go with the Fantasy concept and want to try and get up an interest thread tonight. Anyone willing to help me out on graphics? I want it to look as appealing as possible.
A&A | FxF |

Cassandra LeMay

Do you have any graphics you want to see used, a font style, some general idea what the banner should look like?

I could give it a try if you can give me a bit to work with and/or some pointers what you may have in mind. Maybe PM me?

(Sonia Sotomayor)