Subtle Mind Control/Brain Washing RP! [Seeking F Chars!]

Started by pleaseteaseme, March 05, 2014, 01:43:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pleaseteaseme

Howdy!

Thanks a lot for taking the time to stop by and read my thread. ;D

This is a kink/fantasy that is relatively new to me but it is something that I've become quite fond of rather quickly!  >:)

What I'm looking for is a RP where a woman is transformed by a young man with the assistant of some kind of mind control. Just who the woman is I'm happy to discuss, however despite the magical/fantasy nature of the story I'd like the characters to be kept human. In regards to the mind control he would have a unique ability to input thoughts into the woman's head and she would then think what he tells her is normal and she has always thought that way. Additional methods and styles I'm open too but I always want it to be in a manner that gives my RP partner plenty of scope to make their own replies, and react to what he has input into her head in their own way. I want to control and influence the female characters mind, not take over her character and leave you nothing to write about!

I'm not looking for things to be or become evil or sadistic as such, I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm not a huge fan of the 'kept in the basement slave' type of thing, I imagine it more someone in his life and he has her fall for him by manipulating her. Perhaps someone who would be out of bounds or reach under normal circumstances. He will make her fall for him, crave him, want to worship the ground he walks, and in time he will bend and shape her to be his perfect woman. There will be sex, but I'm in no rush to get to it. I don't want them to be fucking after a few posts,  I'd like things to build like a normal relationship but with him of course just enhancing himself in her mind with his powers. For example he could start with subtle thoughts of how attractive he is or make her think she has a crush on him, and then things can build from there.

She could for example be his teacher, a neighbour, a friend, or someone else in his life. I'm open to any ideas/scenarios you may have and I'm always happy to discuss things. How far things would go I'd be more than willing to discuss too. He might take a woman who he would have no chance with and makes her fall head over heels for him, take a prim and proper character and with time turns her into his loyal bimbo, or something else in between! Like I said, I'm open.

Your real life gender does not concern me, however in the RP I've no interest in playing the female character in this role.

I'm eager and willing to discuss possible pairings so if you think this might interest you then please do get in touch via PM. Please don't reply in here.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!  :D