The mistress and the healer (Futa for F)

Started by Soveliss, June 30, 2017, 04:36:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soveliss

High General Athazra was a successful hermaphrodite. Veteran of the demon war, her tactical prowess and fighting skills earned her a seat on the military council that was mostly populated by nobles who never had a harsh day in their lives and have no idea how a military campaign is run, no idea about logistics, and were there due to nepotism. Having to constantly use her veto power to shoot down unrealistic suggestions and having to deal with them throwing temper tantrums and bringing frivolous accusations against her every time she did that was not something she enjoyed. She had ideas about reforms that could be implemented across the nation, and no hope of getting them accepted. And while she did not want to admit it, at least not in public, dealing with all the stress was starting to take a toll on her health. Something needed to be done. It was time for a trip to the market. She knew just the right place to go to to solve her problems.

The building, a large plain house by all accounts, was a very special slave markets. Here, talented people who have fallen in debt (or had someone close to them fall in debt) could just sell themselves. Due to the large investment in skilled slaves, almost all of them were getting at least a decent treatment once sold. There she saw a real perfect little thing, a young but skilled female healer, who also had a pleasing body. While understandably reluctant to handher life over to someone else, she knew that it was the only way she could pay a debt and knew better than to initiate trouble. In fact, she was too perfect a slave that she ended up too expensive for regular customers. But as a High General who was not spending her money wildly on parties with exotic food or other such extravagances, she could more than foot the bill for the cute healer and get to know her. What started as simple lust and a respect for her servant would evolve into more over time. But how will the rumor mill milk this, and how will one (or more) of her rivals try to use that to discredit her?
Winning against depression is possible, I know it, I've done it! I had help, sure, and couldn't have done it without help, but I still won!

"Work together as a team
Download douchey hats on Steam"
                                                        Brentalfloss

Starting an IC on E forums OOC on Discord experiment. If you're okay with discussing plot details and exchanging status updates on Discord while keeping RPs on Elliquiy's forums, you can ask me for my Discord ID.