UTBLOV - Men Men Men Men Men We Need You!

Started by undisclosedtoyou, August 05, 2010, 02:19:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Isengrad

allright, ill take a look over that. brush up on some of them. There were some strange ones(my favorite being the ability to harden the air).. so Ill see if i cant come up with a unique take on The Wicked truth... don't know how I'm going to come up with a cooler name then that though.I'm willing to take suggestions.

original artwork by karabiner

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Isengrad on September 13, 2010, 08:17:29 PM
    allright, ill take a look over that. brush up on some of them. There were some strange ones(my favorite being the ability to harden the air).. so Ill see if i cant come up with a unique take on The Wicked truth... don't know how I'm going to come up with a cooler name then that though.I'm willing to take suggestions.

Ahahahahaaa, yeah there are some out there powers, I personally wouldn't care if you took that name, since the characters your making aren't Wicked truth from the books.

Ooooh I tried to come up with something good, but all that came to mind was Fast Track, and dead envy...yeah I'm so not creative tonight lol.
    [/list]
    "Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
    O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Isengrad

well, its time for me to head to bed anyway. ill sleep on it tonight, if need be i can make the wicked truth.. just a diferent version of them if i cant come up with a good theme or saying. I look forward to roleplaying here as soon as possible.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Isengrad on September 13, 2010, 09:32:22 PM
    well, its time for me to head to bed anyway. ill sleep on it tonight, if need be i can make the wicked truth.. just a diferent version of them if i cant come up with a good theme or saying. I look forward to roleplaying here as soon as possible.

Great!  I'm happy to have you joining, have a good night.
    "Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
    O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Isengrad

still here and interested, just still fleshing out the idea of my two guys, and trying to come up with a good name.. the fall back is just The Wicked truth. But I just need a descriptor for the other phrase i have in mind. The _____ Night . I feel it would be good since ive decided shadow manipulation can be very dramatic for these two.. A little sliver of power from Mommy dearest.

Rukio

If the vizier spot for the were-tigers is still open, I've been sitting on a were-tiger character idea for a while now.

Josietta

Quote from: Rukio on September 20, 2010, 11:53:41 PM
    If the vizier spot for the were-tigers is still open, I've been sitting on a were-tiger character idea for a while now.

I believe she said further up in this thread that she already had someone in mind. But we could still use male weretigers regardless!

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on September 11, 2010, 12:42:12 PM
    Bwahahahahahaa you make me have to go back and look into my character thread -grins and get's all unlazy-   Okay Vizier is almost the exact same thing as the Wolf's Freki, which basically means that they are second in command.  So as well as holding a high position of power in the streak, the Vizier would also act as substitute Queen(there's another term for this, I'm just lazy right now) when Sid is say, out of town on personal or political trips, or if she's somehow out of commission.  Vizier is also the most likely to take over the streak if the Queen dies, although that isn't set in concrete.  They would also work as a form of confident when Sid needs an opinion on something.  I already pretty much know who is going to take this position though, as well as one or two more that's on the list.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                     O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                               Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Rukio

Went back and looked more closely. Still interested in a were-tiger. I think I'll post a character.