Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mnemosyne

Granted. People love to hear your voice, but they don't like what you are saying. As such, they decide to force you to record as many words as possible before you die so they can just use your voice to hear you say what they want.

I wish I could go on a train and play one of those lovely 'whodunit' mystery games safely without any real death occurring.
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

TheWhiteEmperor

Granted but, the mystery points to you and the game is so lifelike that the people banish you to a small island in the middle of the Atlantic. At least you had a good time though.

I wish I could snap my fingers and whatever place I'm in was instantly cleaned, sanitary, and proper.
Abscences and Apologies || On's and Off's

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

Mnemosyne

Granted! Everything is spick and span! However, if you ever use foul language again the mess will come back three times as bad as before!

I wish I could listen to music loudly without headphones or earphones so I could really enjoy it properly and not end up deaf.
Mistreated

TheWhiteEmperor

Fu- I mean, dang.. This would be hard...

Ahem! Granted! You can now listen to your music as loudly as you want with the highest of quality! Even those around you won't be bothered by its sounds! The hitch is that that's all you can hear and you're constantly unaware of other noises around you. Hope you're good at dodging traffic and reading lips!

I wish you read as if I was a cheesy car salesmen or the Price Is Right announcer! xD

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

The Trinket Drifter

Granted, unfortunately you nowfeel compelled to buy anything such a person
attempts to sale to you using the same manner of speech.

I wish I had the ability to transform into a dragon at will.

TheWhiteEmperor

Granted, however the transformation back and forth is so unbearably painful that you contemplate suicide each time you transform.

I wish I could swim through the earth(ground).

CaptainErotica

Granted, but now you are allergic to water.

I wish I could get a dollar for every typo I make.

Mnemosyne

Granted. This only occurs when you accidentally make a typo however, not when you purposefully mistype things. Whenever you type things incorrectly to try to take advantage of this, you will have one finger removed. If you lose all fingers and continue to type to try to cheat the system you will begin to lose other extremities.

I wish that there was an actual real chill pill I could take that had no side effects, that would help me to calm down but not freeze.
Mistreated

TheWhiteEmperor

Granted, you have the pill. There are no side effects and it works great. Word gets out about the miracle drug however, to make the pill, several thousand child labor factories open to keep up with demand. The secret to creating the medication without side effect? Sacrificing cute puppies and kitties.

I wish that more people could understand heavy sarcasm.

CaptainErotica

Granted, but now everyone uses it and it has lost its desired affect.

I wish I had a work from home type of job.

The Trinket Drifter

Granted, unfortunately the job requires you test unapproved and somewhat questionable beauty treatments.

I wish I could defeat Chuck Norris

CaptainErotica

Granted but then Chuck comes back as a Zombie and eats us all!

I wish I could star in The Walking Dead.

Asphodel Terrarium

Granted, but your role is an extra giy in the crowd. Nobody would even notice you.

I wish for a beautiful girlfriend who is nice to me.

CaptainErotica

Granted. She is your dream woman and meets your every desires. Too bad she is really a succubus and once she has you enthralled takes you back to the underworld to be her playtoy for all eternity....wait, this might be a good thing. Oh well.

I wish I had enough time to write a story with every member of E.

Mnemosyne

Granted. However, now nobody wants to write with you because it is just not as special or rare an opportunity to get to work with you. It is like trying to give people air. Sure they like it and appreciate it, but there is no real shortage of it. Maybe if you took a hiatus, or took away their air for a bit, they'd like it better when you came back?

I wish that I had more consistent positive experiences with people so I did not have so much room for doubt, but that I was not gullible either.
Mistreated

SapphireHaven

Granted, but the monotony of it gets boring and you find yourself wanting something to shake things up a little.

I wish I had more time to crochet.
O/O

CaptainErotica

Granted, you now have all the time you need. But now You no longer have time to visit us here at E.

I wish I could type hands free while driving so I can spend more time on E.

Mnemosyne

Granted. You can now type by speaking what you wish to be typed aloud, but you can only write about what you are doing and not what you are actually thinking.

I wish that I had the ability to turn anything into a bunny or a cat.
Mistreated

Rel Mayer

Granted! The problem is these bunnies and cats are made with pure evil. The bunny has decided to take on the life of a vampire and suck blood, and the cat well... he's just a hateful cat, so no changes there.

I wish this coffee was much darker.

Mnemosyne

Granted. Your coffee is as dark as can be, but everyone has suddenly decided coffee machines/brewers are evil and start to attack them because they claim that they have been trying to kill all humans. Strange coincidence.

I wish that I could catch frogs.
Mistreated

RampantDesires

Your wish is my command lady!  You can catch frogs with unerring accuracy.  However once you catch one it bonds to your hands and you can never put it down.

Err, I wish I had more awesome books on my desk to read.

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Mnemosyne

Granted. You have a great plethora of books to read with magnificent contents. However the books are protected by magical fire that keeps you from ever being able to touch them. Thankfully the magic fire does not burn the books, so your desk display looks pretty wicked.

I wish that I did not feel like I was going to shatter into a million pieces.
Mistreated

CaptainErotica

Granted you will no longer ever feel that way ever. Sadly you also can never feel pleasure again. In fact you can never feel anything ever again.

I wish I could heal people's inner turmoils with but a kiss.

Mnemosyne

Granted. You can heal any and all inner turmoils of every person simply by kissing them. However you now are the least desirable person in the whole universe. Mentally, physically, spiritually. Nobody wants any of that, and you are not permitted to force your kiss power on anyone because if you do then you will die instantly a most painful excruciating death. A death that will cause your body to be spread through the air in a way that will transmit your pain simultaneously to everyone in existence, making them feel the exact opposite of what you had desired to do to begin with. (( I am so sorry. ))

I wish that I could receive kisses that made me feel all better on the inside, without making me feel like I am being taken advantage of in a completely undesirable way.
Mistreated

RampantDesires

As you wish.  However physically these kisses will make you break out in painful hives which last for days :-(

I wish for my favorite heels to be more comfortable.

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->