The Futanari Virus

Started by AndyZ, January 25, 2017, 12:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vergil Tanner

Quote from: LSWSjr on January 25, 2017, 11:53:49 PM
It's highly likely they've met, but I'm not really interested in getting into the specifics of her club memberships (except soccer), just so future characters can be guaranteed a connection to the established cast ;)

Oh, I only ask because I wanted to know if she's in the Drama club with Arty :P

Quote from: LSWSjr on January 25, 2017, 11:53:49 PMOh course, she'll probably be too determined to pump Arty full of cum to care what holes (s)he has at the time :D

*shiver* Just what I like to hear ;)
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

LSWSjr

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on January 26, 2017, 12:19:23 AM
Oh, I only ask because I wanted to know if she's in the Drama club with Arty :P
Book club would probably be the most likely of Arty's clubs, not that I'm opposed to them being in Drama club too :)

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr
"The true price of my immortality, has been outliving my children" - Kassey LeHane

http://lswsjr.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ - the Home of my SFW art commissions
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/LSWSjr - the Home of my NSFW art commissions

Vergil Tanner

Welp, up to you! I'm happy with her being in either (or both!) of Arty's clubs :-)

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

LSWSjr

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on January 26, 2017, 01:29:26 AM
Welp, up to you! I'm happy with her being in either (or both!) of Arty's clubs :-)
That's if he isn't too busy being dominated by Mackenzie :D

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr
"The true price of my immortality, has been outliving my children" - Kassey LeHane

http://lswsjr.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ - the Home of my SFW art commissions
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/LSWSjr - the Home of my NSFW art commissions

Major Major

Quote from: LSWSjr on January 26, 2017, 01:36:26 AM
That's if he isn't too busy being dominated by Mackenzie :D

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr

Not just Mackie either, depending on the breaks! Heh heh.

LSWSjr

Quote from: Major Major on January 26, 2017, 01:37:58 AMNot just Mackie either, depending on the breaks! Heh heh.
And this is why I typically play Doms ;)

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr

Vergil Tanner

Oh, he doesn't like people fighting over him! There's enough of him to share, after all ;)

LSWSjr

Well Mackenzie and Diane can split Arty and Kay'Lyn could help Aori transform even more (NPCs) :D

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr

Major Major

All sorts of possibilities exist, me thinks.

AndyZ

Jadwiga Diane Robertson
Quote from: Major Major on January 25, 2017, 10:52:47 PMName: Jadwiga Diane Robertson (generally goes by Diane)

Sex: Female

Description: A young woman with fair skin and shaggy, shoulder length platinum-blonde hair (almost silver in certain light conditions) and grey eyes. Rather tall too, even for a European girl, with an ample chest. Her dress-sense outside of the school uniform is rather bland to start with, tending towards muted, neutral colours.
Picture seen here, pre-infection.

Reputation: She's considered one of the 'go-to' girls for translating foreign texts and explaining them in their full richness; a reputation of being one of the bright ones, and very kind and gentle.

Biography: A young woman of Anglo-Polish descent (her grandfather was in the Polish Navy during WWII), Diane is a gentle-natured and softly-spoken girl, rather more given to intellectual pursuits rather than physical ones- there's nothing she loves more than to curl up with a good fiction book (Terry Pratchett is a perennial favourite), pop on some headphones and just while away the hours, listening to music and reading her books. Is multi-lingual; is naturally fluent in both English and Polish, and can also hold a conversation in German and French- is also thinking about trying to learn Danish too. Has formed something of an admiration of, and attraction to, Mackenzie Ryan, and has had one or two 'very interesting' dreams about her in the past.

Kinks/Limits: The usual limitations apply here; as for kinks- has had more than one dream of being made to submit to beautiful women (it's almost always Mackenzie in her dreams, though some others have occasionally featured), being held down and made to nurse at their large breasts.

Mutations: Amusingly enough, her mutation results in her breasts and butt becoming exaggerated in size. It also has resulted in her breast milk becoming thick and creamy, much like Mackenzie's, and have properties that, among others, help renew the physical and mental stamina of those who drink it.

Approved

Kay'Lyn LeHane
Quote from: LSWSjr on January 25, 2017, 11:38:40 PM
Name: Kay'Lyn LeHane

Sex: Female

Description: Tall and thin, Kay'Lyn stands head and shoulders over most of her fellow students, topped with a high pony on long auburn hair. The green eye'd upperclassman's skin shows only the slightest tan from her escapes to the beach, with her nails and lips highlighted with a matching red.

Reputation: The heiress has a well deserved reputation as being extremely bossy, often securing positions of authority and organizing those under her into an effective unit, with this behaviour noted in a number of academic clubs and the school's acclaimed soccer team which she captains.  Luckily she has the brains to keep up with her workload and despite the constant complaints, her behaviour typically has beneficial results.

Biography: The eldest child of a family of rich industrialists, Kay'Lyn was repeatedly reminded of the importance of hard work and the rewards it brings, with her childhood split between tutors and factory tours and her parents originally set on passing their legacy onto her... at least until her seventh sibling was born a boy.

Aware that she was now living in her brother's shadow, the redhead redoubled her efforts and took every opportunity to prove a worthy back-up to run the company should the situation require.  However now she's in her final year, the redhead has started frantically extending feelers into various firms and companies, amid a growing anxiety over what she'll do with her life if she isn't helping with the family business.

Kinks/Limits: Prior to infection, Kay'Lyn has no interest in sex as she sees it as a lazy way of consolidating power and gaining favours; however post infection the redhead finds herself overwhelmed with the desire to establish her own large brood through the pregnancy of herself and her classmates.  Little in the way of others' kinks seem to motivate or offend her at either point.

Mutations: Perhaps because of her disinterest in sex the virus hits her hardest; causing the rapid development of curves, lactation of infected milk, an immense increase to her sex drive and fertility (including semen production) and a thick seven inch shecock to impregnate her classmates with.
Before & After Infection

Approved

Sorry for the delay; my sleep schedule is off
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Major Major

Quote from: AndyZ on January 26, 2017, 02:04:01 AM
Sorry for the delay; my sleep schedule is off

It's no problem; still, I was wondering about a point; what is the school like? A Boarding School, or a normal Day School?

AndyZ

LSWSjr has offered to make a stream of NPCs to get turned after the initial group, and I'll be taking him up on that ^_^

Should I give people a day or two to get started on Day 1, or should I just get things started?  Since there's one Patient Zero, after all, she's going to need time to get to everyone that first day, unless people coincidentally evade Aori long enough to reach Day 2 and be found by others.

Quote from: Major Major on January 26, 2017, 02:08:22 AM
It's no problem; still, I was wondering about a point; what is the school like? A Boarding School, or a normal Day School?

Let's go with Boarding School.  Each to reach and access beds make for a more fun environment.

I imagine that there's pretty much whatever people might want there.  If folks want a pool, for example, go with there being a pool.  I thought about creating a full setting, but it seems more fun to let people mix and match and decide what they want as the game goes on.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Vergil Tanner

Hmmm...I think start the game as soon as Patient 0 has been infected, and have her hunting the students from the get go. It gets the Futa Fun started sooner, after all ;) :P

AndyZ

One thing just occurred to me: I said high school, but that doesn't make a lot of sense with characters being 18+.  Anyone mind if I just swap that to University?

Major Major

Vergil Tanner

Yeah, that's fine by me! If it's a University, I might do a quick age-up to make Arty 19 instead. :-)

AndyZ

Age-ups are absolutely fine.  I'm glad I picked up on it before I posted in the thread.  Working on the IC post now.

LSWSjr

What about calling it a Finishing/Charm school, they work for 18+ characters whilst maintaining all the private school tropes ;)

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr

AndyZ

Seems like those are more for social graces and less for scholastics, and I think they'd be less likely to have athletic stuff.

I think keep it as more an all-in-one and just call it a university.  They can certainly have Finishing School courses and curriculums if that's what you want to have ^_^

LSWSjr

No no, I'm just worried how the change in setting may affect things, universities just seem too open to spread the infection effectively :(

Either way I've updated Kay'Lyn to fit the new setting :)

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr

AndyZ

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=262257.0

Monday post is up.  After a few girls get infected, I'll set up a Tuesday thread so that people don't have to wait for a full day before joining in the futa fun.

AndyZ

Also: the second post has been updated with all the threads so far.

Major Major

And, here..... we...... go!

AndyZ

Quote from: LSWSjr on January 26, 2017, 02:40:05 AM
No no, I'm just worried how the change in setting may affect things, universities just seem too open to spread the infection effectively :(

Either way I've updated Kay'Lyn to fit the new setting :)

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr

Could it just be a small university?  Maybe three buildings, one for all the scholastic stuff, one for the dormitories, and a smaller one for the physical education stuff?

Vergil Tanner

Ok, so...should we have an OOC thread as well?

And how does chronology work? Can we have separate scenes at the same time, as long as they're at different times? Or is this strictly a "You play one scene at the same in game time as everybody else, and you progress through the time as normal?"

I mean...I dunno, feels a bit messy to just have one "Monday" thread, then have a separate "Tuesday" thread. Wouldn't it be better to have a couple of different "Area" threads, and have the game take place over a span of three days so people could pick and choose when and where they wanted their scenes to happen?

Also: What time is it currently in the Monday Thread?