Bondage Adventure

Started by Kathyan, January 15, 2020, 11:28:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redkitsune

Quote from: Azuresun on January 25, 2020, 01:32:44 PM
Personally, I'm happy with the original Bondage Adventure system--it seems to hit the spot of providing a framework for what's happening, without slowing down the action. And in general, I strongly prefer simpler systems for PBP's.

I am happy with original Bondage Adventure as well.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost...

avarus

Sorry for chiming in so late, the internet had to be refilled (or whatever it was that the repair guy did xD)

Love the setting, so no arguments there :P

For class I was thinking of a warrior class or a cleric.

--Tentacles | No problem at all, like the bondage aspect of them most ^^
--Lactation / Milking | Love it, especially when the character is tied or in stocks
--Oviposition | Eeeh, not my cup of tea, but okay if it happens to others (Sacrifices made by others are the best sacrifices after all)
--Soft vore | No problem at all

As for things I'd love to see included: Bondage, stocks or other bondage furniture, orgasm denial and of course non-con. Don't mind my character taking quite some pain either, though I understand that it might not fit in this setting so also okay with that getting skipped

Azuresun

Quote from: avarus on January 26, 2020, 08:43:54 AM
Sorry for chiming in so late, the internet had to be refilled (or whatever it was that the repair guy did xD)

Love the setting, so no arguments there :P

For class I was thinking of a warrior class or a cleric.

Hmm, the sweet and pure holy woman and the strong-willed warrior archetypes both have a lot of potential--or whatever take on them you were considering.  :-)

Quote--Tentacles | No problem at all, like the bondage aspect of them most ^^
--Lactation / Milking | Love it, especially when the character is tied or in stocks
--Oviposition | Eeeh, not my cup of tea, but okay if it happens to others (Sacrifices made by others are the best sacrifices after all)
--Soft vore | No problem at all

As for things I'd love to see included: Bondage, stocks or other bondage furniture, orgasm denial and of course non-con. Don't mind my character taking quite some pain either, though I understand that it might not fit in this setting so also okay with that getting skipped

Got it. Some light pain can be on the table, leaning more towards "Ooh!" than "Ouch!", if that makes sense.  :-)

So just to recap, here's where everyone was with character ideas so far:.

Arcanist: Hunter
Marie Reynolds: Escape Artist
avarus: Warrior / Cleric
Kathyan: Knight / Blademaster, or Magical Girl / Alchemist / Gunslinger
redkitsune: Spellcasting character?

And I don't mind overlap too much--even two characters of the same class can turn out very differently in practice.

redkitsune

QuoteGot it. Some light pain can be on the table, leaning more towards "Ooh!" than "Ouch!", if that makes sense
Sounds fun :)

Most likely I'll go for either Sorcerer or Pyromancer classes.

Kathyan

Quote from: Arcanist on January 24, 2020, 10:57:52 PM
Tentacles are among my favourites as well, but will also do not mind demons/monsters etc and the like
Lactation/Miliking - something I would not mind
Oviposition and Soft Vore - something I have not tried but will go with consensus. Although I have seen some anime, and is something I would not mind.

The other is, although are kinks of mine, but will follow consensus is large tentacles/and other ‘appendages’

Definately do not mind nor object to “interesting” incidences happening to other players.

With regards to character types and settings, I am open to all. Just wondering for a modern setting, is there a ‘support’ character class similar to a technomage or mmmm........
The closest thing to a technomage I can think of would be an alchemist but nevermind you are going hunter already ^^

Quote from: Azuresun on January 25, 2020, 07:06:47 AM
The idea of a cute, geeky alchemist does sound fun.  :-)

Hi there.  :-) Yes, I can stretch to a fifth player, but that'll be the maximum. What sort of character were you thinking of (the Escape Artist class is fine if you give me a link to it), and what's your opinion on the kinks I mentioned above?
Giving it some thought I am currently considering playing either a quite submissive and protective knight, a still submissive yet not so much and a lot more heroic magical girl or a supposedly dominant alchemist (because that submission potion and the confusion attack allow that possibility) that would find herself not being on top for once, twice, thrice,...

Btw if we end up playing more than one adventure I might switch character so I can try another class, not necessarily from the ones above though.

Quote from: Azuresun on January 25, 2020, 11:04:25 AM
Well, within the system, it's treated as another form of bondage--you get immobilised and then subjected to erotic torments, unless you can escape.

The character sheet looks fine--it looks like they give up some of the damage dealing of the standard rogue in exchange for resistance to getting bound.  :-)

And there's one question I meant to ask everyone--as well as the kinks mentioned above, is there anything in particular that each of you would really like your characters to be subjected to during the story?

Other kinks I'd be interested in besides the obvious bondage and non-con would be
sensorial deprivation/blindfolds/masks
ring gags (instead of ball gags giving the same penalties but to allow being facefucked, and other lewd stuff, not necessarily together with the blindfolds but wont say no to that either ^^)
clothed sex/molestation/bondage
toy insertion (and having to fight while subject to them although their penalty might wear off sooner)
mind control
suspension play
sexual traps

Azuresun

Quote from: Kathyan on January 27, 2020, 05:28:40 PM
Giving it some thought I am currently considering playing either a quite submissive and protective knight, a still submissive yet not so much and a lot more heroic magical girl or a supposedly dominant alchemist (because that submission potion and the confusion attack allow that possibility) that would find herself not being on top for once, twice, thrice,...

Btw if we end up playing more than one adventure I might switch character so I can try another class, not necessarily from the ones above though.

All three of those sound promising. And I do have a rough arc in mind if this story does have legs, and switching characters between them would be okay.

Quote from: Kathyan on January 27, 2020, 05:28:40 PM
Other kinks I'd be interested in besides the obvious bondage and non-con would be

My notebook's getting pretty full.   ;)

I'll get things set up once everyone's settled on their characters. As mentioned, all you really need is a portrait, name and a quick description, plus any pre-existing relationships with other characters you want. There's no rush, but I'm looking forward to seeing our lineup!

Arcanist

Anyone feel that they may have a pre-existing relationship with an Elven Hunter?
Choice is but an Illusion. Consequences are however real.

Kathyan

I can expand background after deciding which one to play but so far this are my current ideas. And yes, it was easier for me to come up with several ideas than actually deciding on one xD
Ideas

Unnamed, please give me a name
A human slave warrior who wants to prove she is worthy of being considered a knight and not just a slave. Thankfully she was just sold to a heroine that can help achieve her goal and for that she is quite thankful. Wanting to leave her past behind she claims to have no name and asks her new owner to give her one.

Bitch
A changeling that was captured in the forest before she turned into a hag. Most of her magical powers were sealed so she posed no threat to people but she can still lure men, women and beasts to lust after  her so much to the point of ignoring everyone else. Trained to become a gladiator for entertainment she still caused more trouble than income so she ended up being given for free to the first adventurer that passed by.

Momozoro
A kitsune/fey/spirit of nature that couldn't stand evildoers and decided to do justice in her own hands. As she left her place of origin she lost most of her shapeshifting powers but not all of them. This didn't affect her desire to bring balance to the world but she did feel she would need to find companions to help her out.

Amanda Dragora
A half-elf alchemist who never met her parents and who after growing up being discriminated both by human and elf decided to make them all pay. She appears friendly but its only so she can use others to her own benefit. Her dream is that of conquering the world and make everyone praise her, of course other villains stand in her way.

And yes I'm up to already have a relationship with your hunter, any of my current idea works but if you have any preference let me know.

Same goes for everyone else, both regarding having an existing relationship with your characters and saying if you have preference for any of my character ideas.

redkitsune

Here is an idea for a character I had for another game, but I think it can fit right in.
Class: Cleric
Name: Talia of Ashwood

Background
In her past, Talia was a innkeeper's daughter when bandits attacked and burned her inn, and almost killed her. Desperate for vengeance, Talia heard a goddess speaking, offering power in exchange for an oath, which she happily swore. Little did she know that the goddess who heard her plea was goddess of lust and vengeance, Calistria.
Talia is an unwilling priestess of a goddess of lust (prayer ritual involves having sex in exchange for useful information or money while encouraging the partner to praise the goddess, which Talia absolutely has no desire to do), who must travel and seek for those who wronged her, else the goddess will make her so lustful she'd forget herself in endless debauchery - she is goddess of vengeance as well and she wants to ensure Talia won't give up on her quest!
Thus, Talia travels the world, joining worthy causes and lending the power of her goddess to those in need, in hopes to somehow find those bandits who killed her parents and burned down her inn.

Detailed Background

Be careful what you wish for, you might actually get it...
  -- Ancient Wisdom

In the middle of Ashwood forest, near its western border there stood an inn. It was fairly popular inn,
frequented by merchants traveling through the forest, dwarven caravans and adventurers alike. Talia's father, the owner of the inn,
was a retired adventurer himself, worked there as an innkeeper and a cook, together with Talia's mother, who served the drinks and food.
Talia was born a couple of years after the inn was built.

Years passed, Talia grew up to be a curious and happy young woman. She helped her parents to run the inn, often serving food and drinks instead of her mother,
and sometimes tended to the inn, when her father was away. She was happy with her life, yet... having grown up with her father's stories of adventure and battle,
she yearned to see the world, to investigate mysteries and discover new places, to fight and fall in love, to experince the same life her father had.

Sooner or later, all things come to an end, and so Talia's happy life of an inkeeper's daughter was about to change. One night she awoke from loud cries outside. As she sat on the bed, she heard noises of battle,
metal hitting metal, terrible battle-cries and screams of the wounded. She stood up from her bed and rushed to the window, only to stand there, horrified by the sight. A group of armed people was attacking the inn,
fighting the various guests led by her father, who was shouting commands while hacking at his enemies. For a few moments, everything seemed fine, until Talia gasped, hand raised to her mouth. Axe wielding man hit her father
from the back, dropping him almost instantly, like a rag-doll.
"No!!" she cried, unable to avert her eyes from the battle and the corpse of her father.
Suddenly, she heard footsteps behind her. Talia whirled around, only to see a cruelly grinning tall man in dark armor and sword in his hand at the opening of her bedroom.
She only managed to see a crescent shaped scar on his face before he stepped closer and slashed her with a wide swing of his sword.
Talia collapsed on the floor, almost blinded by the pain of the cut, feeling her life force drain, the cold breath of death upon her. With her last thoughts, she wished with all her heart to avenge her and her father's death.
She heard a soft voice in her head.
- "I can help you... if only you let me."
- "I'll do whatever you want!" whispered Talia, "..just let me have my revenge!"
- "Swear an oath to me then..." whispered the dark and seductive voice. "...Swear and I will grant you power to avenge..."
- "I.... swear...." mouthed Talia, too weak even to whisper and after what seemed like eternity, she felt a rush of power flowing inside her. A moment later and she breathed deeply and opened her eyes.
Stunningly beatiful elven woman was kneeling beside her, smiling.
- "Rise, mortal" she said in a melodic voice. "I am Menotherian, Herald of Passion. My mistress, Calistria The Savored will lend you her power, but you must find those who wronged you and punish them!"
- "What... what is happening?! Who are you?" asked Talia, looking around in confusion. She was laying in her bedroom, but apparently there was a fire, as her room was charred and the furniture was in smoldering heaps.
Talia got up, walked around feeling dazed, followed by the strange elven woman. She saw only death and destruction. The inn was heavily damaged and partially burned, dead visitors everywhere and to her horror, she found her mother lying dead with a quarterstaff in her hands.
The strange elven woman tried to comfort her, and after a good part of the next hour, when Talia didn't have tears to cry any more, servant of Calistria talked and talked, hiding nothing, explaining what happened.

There was a bandit attack who were bent on revenge on her father, who killed their leader in the past, while adventuring. Talia was now a cleric of Calistria, whom she swore oath to while dying. Under the threat of divine punishment, Talia had to spend
all her time searching for the bandits who attacked her inn. If she stayed for too long at the same place or made Calistria think she abandoned her quest for vengeance, the goddess, who apparently was goddess of lust and vengeance, would make her so lusty, she wouldn't be able to resist any male advances.

So, Talia's adventure has begun.

Azuresun

Quote from: Kathyan on January 27, 2020, 09:52:27 PM
I can expand background after deciding which one to play but so far this are my current ideas. And yes, it was easier for me to come up with several ideas than actually deciding on one xD

Out of those four, I really like Amanda and Momozuro myself. The dynamic of a would-be villain who finds herself ending up into the submissive role over and over (to both her frustration and enjoyment) sounds a lot of fun, as does a naive and enthusiastic kitsune discovering that getting caught by villains or monsters isn't entirely bad.  :-)

Quote from: redkitsune on January 28, 2020, 02:02:51 AM
Here is an idea for a character I had for another game, but I think it can fit right in.
Class: Cleric
Name: Talia of Ashwood

Talia looks good! Don't worry, I'm sure that curse will never ever catch up with her.  :-)

avarus

Name: Aletta de Fanfaronne
Class: Blademaster
Background:
What is a girl to do when you have already defeated everyone in your hometown and there is no one left to challenge you? You of course go on some quest to get your kicks. A flamboyant hedonist, Aletta uses her fame to get herself everything she ever wanted: from debauchery to carousing, and all the duels and battles she likes! Being watched as she does this only gives an extra element to battle, Aletta craves the attention. It is not just the thrill of the fight itself that excites our intrepid duellist and makes her come back for more, she absolutely lives for the power dynamic. Nothing excites her more, her opponent falling at her feet, bards singing her tale; Aletta lives for it. Where ever she goes she brings a chronicler or a bard along to compose great songs of her exploits, making sure her fame is known far and wide.

And the people love it, also because Aletta is a delight to look at. She is unblemished by scars despite years of duelling, standing at an average height with pale blonde hair that is usually tied in a pony tail. Her gilded armour, worn over bright red clothes only protects her shoulders and torso as she relies on her fleet footedness in order to avoid damage. Thus, on her legs she only wears thigh high heeled boots under a short skirt for maximum speed. With her rapier, always worn at her hip, she is as deadly and quick as a viper, yet as vain as a peacock.

Here we go :P Maybe I'll make the bard as a helpless background NPC, just watching, licking a quill and scribbling :P

@Kathyan, love Amanda's faceclaim  :o

Azuresun

Quote from: avarus on January 28, 2020, 02:46:21 PM
Here we go :P Maybe I'll make the bard as a helpless background NPC, just watching, licking a quill and scribbling :P

"Don't you dare write this bit down!"  :o

Aletta looks great! Her personality sounds fun, the image is perfect, and it's going to be great fun when she gets an undignified (though likely enjoyable), comeuppance.

avarus

Quote from: Azuresun on January 28, 2020, 03:30:09 PM
"Don't you dare write this bit down!"  :o
Yes, this is happening!  ;D

Quote from: Azuresun on January 28, 2020, 03:30:09 PMAletta looks great! Her personality sounds fun, the image is perfect, and it's going to be great fun when she gets an undignified (though likely enjoyable), comeuppance.
Haha, this is word for word, what I was thinking :P

Got a small set up for the NPC bard too, she'll just do background commentary. If push comes to shove, just tie her to a tree or something so she's out of the picture :P

Name: Delaine du Écrivaine
Class: Yes. (NPC Bard)
Background:
Delaine du Écrivaine’s history is shrouded by mystery, and where this purple haired and red skinned beauty came from is a secret lost to all except the lady herself. She follows Aletta around, singing praise of the duellist and recounting her (embellished) victories. She never voices why she is following the blonde around, but her notebook, half filled with unfinished songs and the other half filled with sketches of Aletta in various poses does give us a clue. She usually hangs back, making notes and playing her violin whenever Aletta needs some battle music.

redkitsune

Quote from: Azuresun on January 28, 2020, 08:40:24 AM
Talia looks good! Don't worry, I'm sure that curse will never ever catch up with her.  :-)

So if the curse does catch up, her goddess would be soooooo delighted, Talia's reluctance made her to become favorite human and a kind of a challenge for her goddess.

Arcanist

Name: Tula Elanorin
Class: Elven Hunter
Brief Background: it is said that it is nigh impossible to spot an elven hunter in a forest and that they never miss a shot. Perhaps it is heresy, but Tula is one of the village's most promising students, even if she is but one of three. Because of the nature of elves, every elf in the village is trained in the art of combat and serves as a hunter or sentinel. Although the youngest and the most inexperienced, she could blend into the flora effortlessly and move like a shadow. She is respectful to nature and understands how it can nourish and provide, yet it can also be fickle. Tula has not seen much outside the forest of her village and longs to explore, to meet new people and experience all there is to experience. She does not share much of the prejudices other elves do, perhaps it is because of her nature and naivety. (to be continued, depending on prior relationships)
Choice is but an Illusion. Consequences are however real.

Azuresun

Quote from: Arcanist on January 29, 2020, 03:24:45 AM
Name: Tula Elanorin
Class: Elven Hunter

She looks good! It wouldn't really be a sexy fantasy story without a cute elf girl. And she will definitely either be doing some exploring or being explored.  :-)

The band's almost all assembled. I've put together a couple of status trackers / references for use during the game.

Character Status

Strength / Vulnerability:
Passive Abilities:

Defence:
Morale:
Willpower:

Bondage Level (HP)
Head:
Arms:
Legs:

Bondage Conditions:

Other Conditions:

Cooldowns:

References

Morale Loss:
Strong: 0/1/2/4/7
Neutral: 1/2/3/5/8
Weak: 2/4/6/9/12

Bondage Thresholds:
Easy 1-3, Medium 4-7, Hard 8-12, Extreme 13-20, Impossible 21-30

Kathyan

Name: Amanda Dragora
Class: Half-elf Alchemist
Background: Amy, as she was known as a child, was born to an elf and a human but never met her parents. She grew up in a big city surrounded by all kind of thieves and rogues that also lived on the street and that was perhaps the reason normal people always saw her with mistrust. As a child she wouldn't understand this though and all she could reason was that she didn't have anywhere to belong or to call home. Growing up being discriminated both by human and elf she eventually decided that she would make them all pay and began looking for a way to do it. She had learned the art of lying and acquired deft fingers but that wasn't good enough for her and kept looking until she turned her attention towards magic.

Perhaps she didn't have magic running though her blood but if she studied hard enough she could make it she thought and after finding out the compulsion effect of the mandragora roots she changed her name to Amanda Dragora. But despite being highly manipulative Amanda appears herself quite friendly and innocent and even naive yet this its only so she can use others to her own benefit, to play with them or to test her most recent concoctions.

Amanda then began her journey of vengeance and, unbelievable as it might sound, world domination. Of course other villains stand in her way and she has no mercy for those that interpose her plans but there are also some who are worth keeping close to her due to being valuable pets like Tula, an elf huntress that Amanda uses not just as a guide but in many, many other ways.

As a first step towards conquering the world Amanda plans to build herself some reputation first and on Safri and Aleta she sees a great chance to borrow some of the fame they already had. Delaine, the tiefling bard should pose no trouble to be 'convinced' into writing some songs and poems about Amanda she thought and focusing on controlling others and craving everyone to praise her as part of her vengeance has Amanda wishing to further corrupt Talia, a young girl who unknowingly began worshiping the goddess of lust and vengeance.

Kathyan

Ah btw as I mentioned that I would definitively want lactation if I went alchemist I had this idea about having it as a possibility to Amanda's potions. Perhaps even have a second table of statuses but with no mechanical effect?

Also the concoction ability says ally buff but could I target myself with it?

And I would like to add to the list of things I wanted to see wrists being bound to ankles. The idea of being hogtied is quite nice but sometimes I'd like my characters hands being tied to her feet without requiring to have her legs bound together. ^^

Azuresun

Quote from: Kathyan on January 29, 2020, 02:52:54 PM
Ah btw as I mentioned that I would definitively want lactation if I went alchemist I had this idea about having it as a possibility to Amanda's potions. Perhaps even have a second table of statuses but with no mechanical effect?

I'm not sure what you mean here? If you mean enemies using milking on her / the heroines, that's already included as an option for some of the attacks, especially ones that drain Willpower (that's why it was one of the things I asked about earlier). If you mean she might be inducing it in other characters (ie, as a side-effect of her potions), that would depend if the player's okay with it.

And one thing I want to check is, how do you want to handle her villainous ambitions? I'm assuming she isn't actually going to create inter-party strife, but it could be played relatively straight or more for laughs, with her ambitions frustrated by how often she ends up as a plaything of a villain or monster.  :-)

QuoteAlso the concoction ability says ally buff but could I target myself with it?

Yes you can.

QuoteAnd I would like to add to the list of things I wanted to see wrists being bound to ankles. The idea of being hogtied is quite nice but sometimes I'd like my characters hands being tied to her feet without requiring to have her legs bound together. ^^

One more for the notebook.  ;)

Amanda looks good! I'll get the story up tomorrow, with an OOC thread for chat, character sheets etc, and then links to the IC threads.

Marie Reynolds

Ill repost this again to keep it closer  to the other  entries for the game.

Character Image
character sheet
Name: Safri Juthrut

Escape Artist[edit]
HP 30 Defense 11
The escape artist is a specialized type of Rogue who specializes on escaping from bondage. This involve an array of skills like contortion, finger and toe dexterity, lock-picking, knowledge of knots, nails and teeth sharpening, etc. It is based on the original Rogue character class, replacing some of its abilities by new ones.
Passive: Escapology
You have a permanent +1 to your struggle rolls and a +2 to assist rolls.
Passive: Dual Wield
When an unbound escape artist's attack exceeds an enemy defense by 4 or more, they inflict a second hit of the same type. Also, once per combat, while bound or harnessed, the Rogue may make one attack without penalties. [After that, the enemy binds the offhand tightly too!]

Projectile
Ranged Attack: 2d4
Strike your opponent down from a distance. +1 to hit.
Concealment
Self-Buff
Find a safe spot to settle into. Removes all defensive penalties from Standing Still. Lasts until struck by an attack or you choose to move. Rogues using this ability automatically dodge any hit roll that is a multiple of 3.
Entry Kick
Melee Attack: 1d4
Force an enemy backwards with a powerful kick! You may ranged attack the target of this attack on your next turn regardless of movement. Gunslingers who exceed enemy defense by 3 or more may immediately use Projectile on this turn. This attack ignores arm bondage penalties, but may not be used at hobbled or worse leg bondage.

Precision Strike
Melee Attack/Debuff: 1d6
The rogue strikes at an opponent's weak points, inflicting -2 to hit, -2 to defense, or 1 HP bleed per turn. Duration is equal to damage caused. On critical hit, the rogue may choose to apply two of the debuffs. If struck again, the rogue may choose to replace the debuffs on the target. A rogue may only have one debuff on a target, excepting a critical hit.
Agile fingers
Self-Buff, Special
Use your agile fingers to free your legs or an ally's bondage. You must not be mittened. Can only be used once per fight (afterwards, your enemies are careful to place the knots out of your reach). Instantly remove 1d4 levels of bondage from your own legs or from any bondage of an ally.
Agile toes
Self-Buff, Special
Use your agile toes to free your arms. You must not be incapacitated. Can only be used once per fight (afterwards, your enemies are careful to place the knots out of your reach). Instantly remove 1d4 levels of bondage from your own arms or from any bondage of an ally.
Contorsion
Self-Buff, Special
Focus your skill to defeat your restraints! Make a single immediate struggle check at +4 and apply that roll to all your bindings. Cool-down of 5 turns.

History:

Safri was born to a family that had developed itself a legacy of being custom agents and investigators. Some of the family work for governments or private free lancers. They are rather skilled and have developed a popular reputation having started from humble beginnings to launching themselves into the Middle class. This has created for the family a windfall and have seen a stream of successes.

They have earned themselves quite a reputation for  being able to solve cases and catch some of the  craftiest smugglers or at least their goods, if not the smugglers themselves.

This leads to Safri's life she was raised and trained to  be prepared to take her roll in the family's profession. Though she surprised many when she decided to go and do freelance work as a private detective of sorts as she was not interested in so much working only for governments or the wealthy. She wanted to work for the common folk  She did take occasionally contract jobs for governments and such but her true passion was helping the every day person or chasing down rumors of dificult cases that might not necessarily earn her great wealth but genuinely helped people she worked very had at balancing both things but she enjoyed the freedom she has to choose her clients and travel as she see's fit to get into her cases. She has earned a lot of her popularity from the fact that she has still solved cases even after getting caught snooping and and despite the odds against her she manages some measure of success  despite her misadventures to get their. This has made her rather popular with the common folk as she has come from good stock and received excellent training but still has challenges and despite things not going her way she still gets the job done if it is scary or puts her in a bit of danger. She has become quite the inspiration for storytellers and authors and  she has been even known to buy  the novels written about her and can be seen reading them or listening if the storytellers  she manages to run in only tell oral stories. She seems to be quite the good sport about.

She would not be claimed as the most orthodox member of her family and definitely has mixed results in her work but she never gives up and works hard. She just does not rest on family laurels and takes the cases that are more common and likely to be more straight forward. She has her detractors but she has the people who are genuinely grateful for the work and help she gives them and that means the world to her more than being the best or the most efficient and getting caught up in procedures and politics.

She does not deride her family and the more traditional ways she regular says  the hard working people of her family that stick to the tried and true ways are just as important and valuable to the world as does the way she does things. She also regular has made statements we both work to the same ends we just have different paths we walk and neither of us should be considered lesser than or greater then other we do the same work just on different paths.

redkitsune

Quote from: Kathyan on January 29, 2020, 02:52:54 PM
And I would like to add to the list of things I wanted to see wrists being bound to ankles. The idea of being hogtied is quite nice but sometimes I'd like my characters hands being tied to her feet without requiring to have her legs bound together. ^^
I second this motion. Such bondage form is interesting, I think. Also, it makes sense in some situations, since the binding process is likely to happen in the middle of a fight, and in some cases it is faster to make such binding than say hogtie.

AbigailChase

I just spotted this thread. Can I still sign up? I'd go for a Female Mage character, dressed in latex robes :-) If I can be let in, I'll make a full character sheet. I'm a big fan of tentacles, soft vore, latex, bondage!

Mora

I'd be interested in playing