News:

Main Menu

Can't get voiced

Started by Farelaldar, April 21, 2009, 07:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farelaldar

I'm trying to get voiced in chat and having a hell of a time.    i have registered and identified.  The last thing I have to do is

"type in !opme in #Elliquiy"  (the instructions I were given)

but that doesn't appear to work.  I have tried just typing !opme  but that just puts !opme in the room and doesn't do anything either.

I would pm the person who was giving me help but I think I annoyed them the second time when I went back for clarification.

Can anyone give me some help here?
Ons & Offs | Summer

My personal text is a quote from John Donne.  John Donne was a British poet.  {b. 1572  d. 1631}

Caeli

If you're still around, ping me?

I think you're already voiced? If you still have problems, ask one of the OPs. :-)
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Farelaldar

Yes all done now thanks.  Now I just have to find some chat rp partners.   :)
Ons & Offs | Summer

My personal text is a quote from John Donne.  John Donne was a British poet.  {b. 1572  d. 1631}

Xillen

Just for general information, a channel moderator actually needs to verify that you're an approved member of Elliquiy, which is why !opme doesn't work right from the get go. It only works once you've been confirmed.

Also, the !opme is not really required. It should also automatically voice and invite you shortly after joining the channel. !opme is only for those rare cases where something goes wrong (ChanServ messing up, no operators being present when you joined the room, etc...)