Under Siege (Captured City Fantasy Freeform, LGBTQ and Hetero Friendly)

Started by Deamonbane, January 11, 2015, 10:15:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elf

BeckyAnnn

Question for you guys, and forgive me.  This may have already been covered but I don't remember.  My head seems a little addled by whatever it is I have come down with.  Taking my daughter and we are both going to go see the doctor tomorrow. 

Anyway, as the game opens, has the city already fallen or is the invasion yet to occur?

Deathnote

Still working on the history part of my character sheet.  For now, I'll be declaring Colin Morgan as my face claim:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

LuciferOs

I thought the city has fallen, and the queen captured, I am not sure how long the city has been like this though before the role play starts.
That's right ! Lucifer is a woman !
Active threads
See my role play preferences (underneath my picture) for my ons and offs

la dame en noir

Quote from: Deathnote on January 13, 2015, 10:18:07 PM
Still working on the history part of my character sheet.  For now, I'll be declaring Colin Morgan as my face claim:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
awww its MERLINNNNN <3
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Deamonbane

The city has fallen, and a good deal of the royal family and the court was captured, but the queen escaped just in time with the help of her trusty elf adviser/bodyguard...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Viper

*nods* and the city is currently in a semi peaceful state, as to not cause chaos, the barbarians are now patrolling the streets where the original patrol used to. And though the Barbarians are rather racist against non humans, there is general peace at the moment...though no one is happy and the peace shant last long.

Ontan

As an aside, my long and arduous search for character images has finally come to an end. I'll try to get an actual CS sent off tomorrow!

Nowherewoman

Quote from: Ontan on January 14, 2015, 09:14:11 AM
As an aside, my long and arduous search for character images has finally come to an end. I'll try to get an actual CS sent off tomorrow!

Hardest part. EVAARRR of making a character. For me, anyway. I some times spend days finding the right look.  Maybe it's a chick thing, dunno...
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Deamonbane

Definitely not a chick thing... although I already have an idea for what my characters are supposed to look like...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Elf

Sometimes already having an idea of a character's appearance makes the search even harder. When I first created Feldor I simply could not find an image that met my expectations. The image I am currently using was found by a friend.

Lynnette

Quote from: Elf on January 14, 2015, 09:27:09 AM
Sometimes already having an idea of a character's appearance makes the search even harder. When I first created Feldor I simply could not find an image that met my expectations. The image I am currently using was found by a friend.

Currently, I just use gallery sites, their tagging systems normally work quite well. I have high demands when it comes to stuff like resolution etc. though, so the searches normally span for an hour or two at least.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Madame Professor

I am on a character image search as well... but I think I found her.

It's always the hardest part for me, finding one that fits the appearance and attitude I'm looking for... I'm far too picky for my own good.
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Viper

Welcome Ojima Usagi, BeckyAnn,and LuciferO! All three of you have been approved! See post 2 to see your applications! Also a counter will be made for characters affiliation to one of four sides. Royal, Barbarian, Rebellion, and Neutral. Remember neutrals can not stay neutral long!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to pm myself or Deamonbane!

-Viper

Viper

Quote from: Madame Professor on January 14, 2015, 10:06:15 AM
I am on a character image search as well... but I think I found her.

It's always the hardest part for me, finding one that fits the appearance and attitude I'm looking for... I'm far too picky for my own good.

*coughs and exits GM voice*

I totally get that, I usually have a pic roster (hidden amongst my things) and I choose a picture from that that I have yet to use and use it as a premise to build my character around.

Deamonbane

We now have Signature Picture-Linky things! Found on the third post of this thread, thanks to Miss Ojima!

Lynnette

I use imgur, that's my storage. I figured it'd be a tad risqué to save all my images on the hard drive of the laptop I use at uni...
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Madame Professor

Quote from: Viper on January 14, 2015, 10:14:04 AM
*coughs and exits GM voice*

I totally get that, I usually have a pic roster (hidden amongst my things) and I choose a picture from that that I have yet to use and use it as a premise to build my character around.

That's a good idea. I have a folder of images I have saved... I should look through it... >.> I tend to forget about it. My absentminded brain...
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Nowherewoman

I have a hidden Pinterest board dedicated to character portraits and possibles- and I STILL never seem to have just the right one :D
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

Lynnette

Quote from: Nowherewoman on January 14, 2015, 10:33:23 AM
I have a hidden Pinterest board dedicated to character portraits and possibles- and I STILL never seem to have just the right one :D

I know what you mean... However, every picture search normally results in two or three extra images to save for later though, not that they normally see the light of day.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Nowherewoman

Kendra

hey all,

been a busy day  :-)
character sheet is sort of almost done  ::)

honestly  O:)

>:)

Elf

Quote from: Kendra on January 14, 2015, 11:07:27 AM
hey all,

Or like my daughter answered about how close to being done with her homework at age 8

"Somewhere in the middle of close to nearly" Three hours before she finally finished.

Deamonbane

Quote from: Kendra on January 14, 2015, 11:07:27 AM
hey all,

We are all breathlessly waiting in anticipation *grins*

Madame Professor

Quote from: Nowherewoman on January 14, 2015, 10:33:23 AM

Oooo, that's a good idea, too!

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on January 14, 2015, 10:38:33 AM
I know what you mean... However, every picture search normally results in two or three extra images to save for later though, not that they normally see the light of day.

-giggles- That happens to me, too. I think I have found like 4 or 5 other images that I'd like to use later.

But... I'm gonna put to claim to this one, for Barbarian Second in Command.

Second, name pending