A Companion of Steel (Male Wanderer looking for Female Halfing)

Started by Mac84, December 18, 2015, 09:30:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mac84

A companion of Steel (Fallout / Alfie Crossover)
Tags: Power Armor, Halflings, Fantasy, Post-Apocalyptic, Adventure, Crossover.

Okay, so this is kind of one of those weird ideas that you come up with when you're playing too much Fallout 4, and reading a sexy webcomic about stunningly beautiful Halflings having hot sex with other races, at the same time. But here goes.

Please PM me if you're interested so I can remove this Later once the position is filled. Thank you.

I can see this going two ways. Either the Halfling finds her way into the Wasteland, or The Wanderer finds himself where ever the halfling lives. Each with have their own skills, and weapons and problems of each one adapting to a new world.

1.) Wasteland: A Halfling woman has grown up in a secluded village that was hidden away from the rest of the world. All her life all she had ever known was other Halflings. So when a caravan of "Big People" arrives, and discovers the Halflings, They start to trade. Though one halfling is fascinated by the Big People, and the stories of the outside world. Her talking with them makes her want to venture out and see the world at large, maybe even be the first of her people to do so. Well, a mischievous mage hears her request, and decides that the Halfling needs to learn that there are things she should not wish for. (Or perhaps on her first day out she bumps into the mage, who calls her a dumb bimbo for her trouble, and angers the girl so much she punches him in the jimmy, causing him to curse her out of pure anger).

So casting a spell, incantation, or simply doing a drunken Jig. He sends the Halfling far away from her lands to the Commonwealth. A desolate, dangerous place full of Feral Ghouls, Super Mutants, Raiders, and all sorts of nasty creatures that would love to kill, or enslave an unsuspecting human, even if she is very short, and has very funny looking ears.

Thankfully, she'll meet a random Wanderer in a suit of T-60 Power Armor. My character would accompany the Halfling as they both fulfill quests, do odd jobs and possibly search for a way to send her home. If there even is a way. While trying to survive the wasteland.

2.) Halfling's world: This premise would be similar to Wasteland, but the situation reversed. A Halfling is hearing tales from woodsman, and hunters about a strange creature, and noises coming from deep in the forest. The Halfling, curious, and wanting of Adventures seeks to find out what the Rumors could be. She would meet a Steel Giant (7.5" in power armor). She would find that he is a Human from a place called the "Commonwealth", but doesn't know how he got there. Seeing all the Lush trees, and vegetation unnerves him. She would find him very cautious about the water he drank, food he ate, and other things. The Wanderer would want to find a way to return to his home, as cruel, and ugly it is. The Halfling promises to help him, but she has the ulterior motive of getting out of her village, and having a great adventure, especially now with a massive metal man to protect her.

Note: I strongly recommend reading the Webcomic get an idea of the Halfling world, and how they're suppose to dress, and look.

http://buttsmithy.com/archives/comic/fgsfds

Pictures Inspiration:
Fallout T-60 Power Armor

Mac84