Incest Idea (Looking for someone to play the brother)

Started by Usani, September 13, 2013, 01:23:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

So, I really haven't dabbled with the whole incest scenarios very much but now I think I wanna try it again.  I have one idea with brother and sister so whatever character catches your interest please PM me and in the subject line put the name of the character you want to play. 

Brother/Sister: Rachel was 18 when she moved out of her parents house.  She left when she was of age, she was tired of living under the same roof as her alcoholic mother and abusive father.  Her older brother had no idea about the abuse because he was off at college in another state.  Well, now it's been 4 years since she had seen her parents and 6 years since she had seen her brother and now when at a local nightclub downtown she sees him sitting at the bar but doesnt approach him since she's already drunk.  But, he ends up approaching her and they go back to his place and catch up.  She ends up telling him about what happened when she was a kid and then they end up sleeping together.  She wakes up the next morning realizing what had happened but her brother has no regrets, he loves her and wants her.
Brother Choices:
Anthony

Jack

My Character: (Sister) Rachel