News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Thrown into a new world

Started by Saiyuri, August 27, 2013, 07:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saiyuri

It's just another day in the bustling city as you listen to music on your iPod while waiting to cross the street. The pedestrian light turns green and you start walking across, unaware of the taxi slamming on his horn that came through the red light. As you are struck on the side your eyes lift up to the sky. Where there was once sky scrappers reaching for the clouds you see they have been replaced by treetops. You feel yourself falling and land in a clearing of plush grass. Above you is a keyhole sized rip in the sky you fell through that disappears as quickly as it appeared.

You have landed in a medieval world and must find the same keyhole portal to take you home. Your adventure leads you to create a new home in this world where you would meet my character. However, all the while that you are living here and adjusting to this new way of life you are searching for a way back home.

The game is an adventure game but it would be nice to have some romance. I'm looking for either a boy or a girl, whoever would live to play really!

(This is my first rp idea I'm posting so give me your input, critiques, or ideas to spice it up or improve it!)

Metro Mech

You have a really good Idea, I want to join and guide you along the way
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

Saiyuri

Thank you so much for the complaint!  :-[
I was really nervous putting my idea out there.
This is my first rp request and forum ever!
I'd love to have you join me!  ;D

marauder13

Quote from: Saiyuri on August 28, 2013, 07:36:23 PM
Thank you so much for the complaint!  :-[
I was really nervous putting my idea out there.
This is my first rp request and forum ever!
I'd love to have you join me!  ;D

G'Day Saiyuri,

Welcome to Elliquiy. It is a pleasure to meet you.

Please don't feel nervous about putting ideas up. Everyone is different, and we all have different likes, views on things and takes on scenarios. But, never despair if an idea doesn't get taken up. Keep putting them up as you have them, or talking to those people who have ideas you like. Eventually, you'll get someone interested and things go from there.

But I am glad to see someone liked the idea, and seems to be willing to pursue it with you. I wish you all the best with this idea, and any future roleplays you get involved in.

Saiyuri

G'day Marauder! It's a pleasure to meet you and thank you for the warm welcome!

Thank you very much, Marauder!

I appreciate the kindness and I'll be sure to post more ideas in the future!!

I hope you have a good night and thank you again!

Saiyuri

Your head and thigh aches from your recent encounter with the car. However, instead of unforgiving asphalt you feel soft, plush grass under your finger tips as the sweet smell of flowers fills your senses. As you sit up and take in your surroundings you see a small pond not far from where you landed. Soaking amongst the water is a woman with golden locks and amber colored eyes; peering out at you from the safety of the middle of the pond. Her eyes are cautiously transfixed on the man that fell from opening in the sky into the middle of the quiet forest.