UNDERSTANDING WOMEN (A MAN'S PERSPECTIVE)

Started by SlvKitty, October 23, 2007, 08:43:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlvKitty

I know I'm not going to understand women.

I'll never understand how you can take boiling hot wax,

pour it onto your upper thigh, rip the hair out by the root,

and still

be afraid of a spider.
My freedom, my heart, belongs to one...
The most precious gift is that which is given, not taken.
 Ons and Offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=11400.0

Mia

I would like to meet the woman that invented sex to see what she is working on now.

ON and OFF: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8615.0

ZK

So what happens when you're afraid of boiling hot wax and love spiders? I prefer Nair at times, then again, I sure as fuck don't like looking like a tenderized lobster.

But spiders? I lurve spiders. ^.^ I <3 spiders. You have to for some degree, seeing where I live we're surrounded by two primary deadly types. The Brown Recluse and Black Widow... and we have a HUGE amount of wood and wolf spiders. I tend to catch the latter in tupawear bowls and put them outside. No need to kill them, they're harmless, if damn annoying to humans. ^.^
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

kongming

We have more deadly ones! :D

That being said, the big bad lives over in Sydney, and they're welcome to keep them.

I've had waxing done before, I'm not good at waxing myself though. Nair works well though, though you may need to go over with a razor or tweezers afterwards, for the stubborn hairs.

Spiders... they're ugly. The dangerous ones I'll either smash or release outside - ditto the ones that I declare to be too ugly or evil looking. Others, I seriously just ignore.

For the record, even though, thanks to Elvi, I learned that white-tailed spiders are most likely near-harmless, they still look evil enough to be smashed or released. Spiders tend not to come here these days though, thanks to Jimmy. He views all bugs as potential food.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

ZK

Heh, but you still have to admit. The Brown Recluse is one of the most disgusting spiders. It causes necrosis in any spot it bites. Ewww, zombie person anyone? x.x

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

kongming

Yeah, true - that's what many people think the white-tail spider causes.

And yet more will swear on the life of their first-born that the Daddy Longlegs spider does the same, except is unable to pierce human skin (wrong on both counts).
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:

ZK

Well, it's worse then people thinking, it actually -does- cause it. Evil spiders. I had to clean out a home infested with them. It was the scariest two hundred USD I've ever earned. o.o

kongming

Ick. I wouldn't clean out an infestation with anything less than over-enthusiastic application of fire.

Ons/Offs:

ZK

Apple of Eris

Ick, I'd rather go take off my clothing on stage. Bugs and I don't mix well.
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Cherri Tart

thanks ZK, you've given me nightmares for the next three months *shudders and keeps feet off the ground and spider beating stick close at hand*
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

ZK

Well, that was an option. But sure as hell wouldn't sit well with my mother or grandmother. And we're in the rental business. So, I went off and did some routine work, got paid. I'm happy. I just used to have my boyfriend go with me to do such dangerous things. :(

And brown recluses attack from above, not below. So, look up too!

Zakharra

Quote from: Z.K. on October 29, 2007, 11:27:05 AM
And brown recluses attack from above, not below. So, look up too!

*looks up as the spider drops down*   :o

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

CaptainErotica

Quote from: appleoferis on October 28, 2007, 09:07:19 AM
Ick, I'd rather go take off my clothing on stage. Bugs and I don't mix well.

I'd pay to see that.

Back to the spiders. I don't know what species they are here, but damn do they look scary. black with yellow carapaces and a body the size of my thumb or sometimes bigger.

Apple of Eris

Quote from: Robguy on November 01, 2007, 03:23:54 AM

Back to the spiders. I don't know what species they are here, but damn do they look scary. black with yellow carapaces and a body the size of my thumb or sometimes bigger.

I'm pretty sure if I saw a spider like that anywhere near me, I'd just faint dead out.

I also hate those crawly things with like hundreds of legs, and uhm... yeah, well bugs in general.
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

kongming

Centipedes or millipedes? Centipedes tend to be larger, and supposedly have around a hundred legs, and are poisonous. Millipedes are about... an inch long, I think, black, and harmless, though they tend to smell.

I haven't seen either in ages.

Ons/Offs:

Apple of Eris

Does it matter? I'll scream and run if I see either.

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

ZK

Bugs don't scare me. Now Jehova Witnesses, those are the things of terror spawned from Cthulhu himself.

SlvKitty

*Cough snort mountain dew* *rofl* --- bad bad bad
My freedom, my heart, belongs to one...
The most precious gift is that which is given, not taken.
 Ons and Offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=11400.0