Guilty or Not Guilty II

Started by Ariel, June 12, 2019, 03:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Top Cat

Very guilty. Dated her while they were still (officially) married, in fact.

TNP has eaten someone else's dessert by accident.
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

LostInTheMist

Not guilty. At least not that I can recall. It could have happened at some point and I just don't remember it, but my family doesn't generally do desserts, so when we do have them, they're quite proprietary. 

TNP has forced themselves to eat something they really didn't like, so as to preserve another's feelings.
My Apologies and Absences  Updated April 1, 2024

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

Current Status: House sitting. Will not be replying until I return. See my A/As for details.

RainyHigh

Guilty. At a work potluck. But I took super small bites and then covered the rest with a napkin, discreetly throwing it away when they weren't looking.

The next poster watched an episode of a reality TV show in the past week.
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

LostInTheMist

Not guilty. Although it can somewhat depend how you define reality shows. Home improvement and cooking competition shows are often defined as "reality" tv, even though I wouldn't put them in the same category. I do watch the cooking competitions sometimes. But not in the last week.

Passing it on.

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

Current Status: House sitting. Will not be replying until I return. See my A/As for details.

Top Cat

Not in the past week, not guilty. Note that game shows are considered "reality TV" these days. I enjoy Wipeout, American Ninja, and everything in-between (including the original reality show,  Takeshi's Castle, and its new sequel with the same name). I just haven't watched any this week.

TNP has spent more than a minute in considering which color of Power Ranger they would be.
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

RainyHigh

Guilty. As a kid, I would argue with the other kids about it. I wound up settling on yellow.

Passing it on!
QuoteTNP has spent more than a minute in considering which color of Power Ranger they would be.
Rainy's Ons and Offs

Lilias

Not guilty. I don't think I've ever watched a single Power Rangers episode.

TNP prefers the old BSG series to the remake.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

LostInTheMist

Not guilty. Don't get me wrong, there is plenty to enjoy about the old show, particularly the old Cylon design with their robot voices, and of course the massive overacting, and of course, the theme music. But the remake is a significant step up in terms of quality of writing, acting, special effects, and overall story. It's not just one of the best science fiction shows of all time, but one of the best television shows of all time. Of course, this is only my opinion, and there are parts of the new show I'm not a fan of. (In a recent rewatch, I found the ending... adequate, but when I first watched it, I hated it. And while most of the show was great, they had a few bad episodes, and those bad episodes were REALLY bad.)

Passing it on.

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

Lingo

Not guilty. Galactic settings really aren't my thing. 

TNP is familiar with and enjoys the Don't Hug Me I'm Scared series. 

Cracked Pepper

I'm glad someone made it, so I guess guilty. The juxtaposition of felt and entrails is quite special, really asks the question "What the frick did I just watch?" 

TNP has gotten injured while working out (and not like, because they got mugged while working out).

RainyHigh

Guilty. One time while running, I tripped, fell, and sprained my ankle and wrist. >_>

The next poster has drank apple cider in the past month.
Rainy's Ons and Offs

LostInTheMist

Not guilty. Apple cider (non-alcoholic) is an autumn drink for me. Plus, the sugar makes me sleepy.

TNP has given up caffeine in the past just to prove they could.

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

Top Cat

Guilty. And then resumed drinking it a month later.

TNP doesn't usually use the text modifier buttons, because they're used to typing out the mod commands.
O/O / Story Seeds

Oniya

Guilty.  I blame it on learning (rudimentary) HTML when I worked at an ISP.

TNP has tried a new (to them) eating place in the last week - and didn't order something close to an 'old standard' menu item.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Lilias

Not guilty, but I have one such place in my sights, for when money is not so tight.

TNP has baked bread at least once during the pandemic.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Top Cat

Not guilty. Bread baking is more complicated than it seems.

TNP has petted a stranger kitty while away from home within the past year.
O/O / Story Seeds

Lady Shadow

Not guilty. Although I have petted kitties in my own neighborhood recently.

The next person is guilty of overindulging in massive amounts of chocolate this past month.
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

LostInTheMist

Not guilty. Chocolate is not my thing. (Incidentally, although I haven't petted a stranger kitty recently, one (def a stray) followed me to (and into) school when I was in elementary school. (I let it into the school.) This led to it being adopted by a loving family.) But anyway, I have not overindulged in chocolate.

That said, I am passing it on.

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

RainyHigh

QuoteThe next person is guilty of overindulging in massive amounts of chocolate this past month.

Guilty. Thanks to candy given to me at work... I shared a lot with my family, but I also ate a lot too. >_<

The next poster has eaten some macaroni and cheese in the past week.
Rainy's Ons and Offs

Top Cat

Not guilty. I haven't even really had the option to.

The next poster has made a meal in the microwave within the past 66 hours.
O/O / Story Seeds

LostInTheMist

Guilty, I suppose. Day before yesterday was steak tips and instant mashed potatoes, both of which required the microwave for heating.

Passing it on.

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

RainyHigh

Guilty, I reheated some rice and beans (leftovers from yesterday).

The next poster has listened to some jazz music at one point this year (2024).
Rainy's Ons and Offs

Oniya

Guilty - and now you can be, too! 

TNP has had to walk home in the rain, but wasn't upset about it.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

LostInTheMist

I don't know what counts as walking home in the rain, but it was raining when I took the garbage cans out to the street just now, and it was still raining when I walked back. (I mean raining for you East Coast types. Doesn't really count here as "rain". It was a light drizzle. Even a tourist wouldn't use an umbrella for this.)

TNP is openly proud of where they live, and they get angry when it's insulted. (Floridians need not respond.)

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

Top Cat

Guilty, sort of. California, born and raised. I've lived in other states, and between seasonal climate and (lack of) seasonal weather threats, nowhere else comes close. But people who have never been to California either treat us like snooty Hollywood snobs or scramble-brained stoners (or both, depending on which stereotype fits their current argument). But I wouldn't live anywhere else, and I'm confident that despite its flaws, our state government is more stable than any other. #5 economy in the world, yo! (and more relatives have moved to here than away from here.)

TNP wants a hearty breakfast tomorrow, but is going to have to settle on a meager one.
O/O / Story Seeds